Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
net_secrets

Cdma Software Shared

Hello Net_secrets

Please share your programs, I wish to have

Inter Pst

A key calculator among others.

Can I have a program which can read and change the MIN (Nam) on RD 2030. I know how to find the MSL key and I am aware that MIN can be changed on RD 2030 software version R23 REL11

I would be grateful

Edited by StaticElectricity

Lg Rd 2020, MIN/NAM no [MENU] + 0 option, so use LG PST with MSL key, use Uni CDMA to get MSL key.. hello guys..does this ring a bell.

I have added some more programs into my briefcase.

New Nokia Soc

LG Unlocker.

If any one has any other program which I dont have please email it to me, I will upload it onto my briefcase, for all to download.

Thank you

Rohit

most of the s/w are known to & available with us. Nice effort yet. Keep probing :confuse:

yaar gtran ke liye be search kar do please.

most of the s/w are known to & available with us. Nice effort yet. Keep probing :rolleyes:

16786[/snapback]

Made me laugh :confuse:

It was not for me, I already have loads of CDMA stuff, its just that this is the first time I found all of them on one site for free and EASY downloads. Usually I upload to my briefcase so that others can download.

Thanks EEPROM,

Its useful for most of us here. Though u might be having lots of them.

Thanks EEPROM,

Its useful for most of us here. Though u might be having lots of them.

16802[/snapback]

No problem Sanay,

Here is one more guy who allows you to download. He even has a tutorial for those who are new to Qualcom PST. http://www.s-c-u-m.com You will have to register to access his archives.

If you need anyprogram in specific, PM me, i will try to help.

I found this site with a collection of CDMA programs. If you like it, please express your self wink.gif

www.lgphone.info

Thats gr8 man!

The s/w, i liked most is QPST!

It also detects my FWP and also displays its file system like bitpim.

and displays a lot of settings.

It has many applications, like service programming, EFS Explorer, S/w download, etc.

good finding!

LAGE RAHO!!!

Nice one EEPROM although I can't download now.

I already had tried QPST sometime back but be careful - if U write to phone Ur banner will get damaged. U can't set a banner text anymore until U get a s/w upgrade/refresh!!. So banner fans - never use it to write anything except using the EFS explorer.

U can't set a banner text anymore until U get a s/w upgrade/refresh!!. So banner fans - never use it to write anything except using the EFS explorer.
I have written banner with Kyo PST and it works fine, but I never tried with Q pst. Thanks for the warning, but I thought that KyoPST was the heir of Qpst for Kyo phones.
The s/w, i liked most is QPST!

It also detects my FWP and also displays its file system like bitpim.

and displays a lot of settings.

It has many applications, like service programming, EFS Explorer, S/w download, etc.

Vishal, yes it definetely has many uses, for example you can change the CDMA settings on your phone. You can change SPC, and also read the lock code.

Saurav Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

yaar gtran ke liye be search kar do please.

About Gtran, if Gtran can be read with Bitpim/UniCDMA it can be read with Qpst. Qualcom PST will work on all Qualcom chip based cdma phones.

I already had tried QPST sometime back but be careful - if U write to phone Ur banner will get damaged. U can't set a banner text anymore until U get a s/w upgrade/refresh!!. So banner fans - never use it to write anything except using the EFS explorer.

I changed the banner of my FWP with QPST and its working fine.

Now my FWP is displaying my name instead of date & time.

I changed the banner of my FWP with QPST and its working fine.

Now my FWP is displaying my name instead of date & time.

16880[/snapback]

Thats a nice finding. On 7130 it damges the banner for sure. And on 5130 it simply quits with a error.

code......as did exactly as per your instructions for ringtones on 7230 .i can hear rintone of 12kb to 50kb size but i can t save it.and i cant hear file less than 12kb and cant even save that too.can u guide?

How do we get to download any of the above mentioned software.. the one in the briefcase seems to be in-accessible..

I have added some more programs into my briefcase.

New Nokia Soc

LG Unlocker.

If any one has any other program which I dont  have please email it to me, I will upload it onto my briefcase, for all to download.

Thank you

Rohit

11395[/snapback]

if you wish send me the uni cdma software to my mail id ; shan_mb@hotmail.com

please

Hey net secrets your link is giving an error that you don't have permission to access this folder.....

What was that some kind of a joke..