Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

@basant_jp: Use GetSPC program to get your SPC

As you have bought the handset through Sadik, didn't he give you any instructions? PM him if you weren't.

@basant

dont worry, that roaming icon is harmless and no roaming charges will apply, however Arun has suggested the correct procedure to go about getting the SPC and that program is also available in the 'cracking 6800' rapidshare link given in my post.... Just proceed in the following steps - 1) First try entering 000000 as your spc, as sadikk must have already changed it for u, however if that does not work 2) download getspc.exe and run it and then enter your original sprint es* in Input and the output is your spc, or if that does not work 2) enter current reliance es* in Input and output is your spc, One of these 3 resolutions will definately work; and I am sure the first one will work itself...

@basant

dont worry, that roaming icon is harmless and no roaming charges will apply, however Arun has suggested the correct procedure to go about getting the SPC and that program is also available in the 'cracking 6800' rapidshare link given in my post.... Just proceed in the following steps - 1) First try entering 000000 as your spc, as sadikk must have already changed it for u, however if that does not work 2) download getspc.exe and run it and then enter your original sprint es* in Input and the output is your spc, or if that does not work 2) enter current reliance es* in Input and output is your spc, One of these 3 resolutions will definately work; and I am sure the first one will work itself...

Hi dkaile i am un abl to forward SMS, after roll backed to Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02,

any HELP!!!! PLEASE....

THX: GALAXY

post-41264-1226818927_thumb.png

@galaxy

in Windows Mobile 6.1 chat is enabled by default, hence what u are seeing here is the chat view. You will have to go inside the message and select it (the particular message will turn light blue by pressing the up scroller) and then open menu and you will get the Forward option; OR you can use the Unthread SMS cab I have given to go the original non-chat view, where u can forward from the option u are looking for... see screenshot attached

post-18748-1226823172_thumb.jpg

Edited by dkaile

@galaxy

in Windows Mobile 6.1 chat is enabled by default, hence what u are seeing here is the chat view. You will have to go inside the message and select it (the particular message will turn light blue by pressing the up scroller) and then open menu and you will get the Forward option; OR you can use the Unthread SMS cab I have given to go the original non-chat view, where u can forward from the option u are looking for... see screenshot attached

Thank you Dhiraj, its great help^^^...

Also i am looking for some cool dialer, like found in HP"s last to last rom,)(I think they call it opal or 2D something like sorry I am not sure..

i have tried your smart dial + but no luck, is not working at all..

thank"s once againg

galaxy.

u can try seraching for the other thraed on s/ws for windows mobile 5 and 6 where a lot has been uploaded ....by the way .i like the default dialer

Also i am looking for some cool dialer, like found in HP"s last to last rom,)(I think they call it opal or 2D something like sorry I am not sure..

thank"s once againg

galaxy.

This was this dialer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086

thank"s once againg

galaxy.

It was this dialer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086

yes arun^^ this is exactly what i am looking for, but still hope less.. i get bellow message while access

6800galaxy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can u please uplod rapid share link for me ..

thank you

galaxy.

Hetal just told me that it wasn't the one used in his previous ROM. Use the one posted by mufaddal which looks awesome.

@galaxy

u must have registered with them a long time back and ur account must have been dormant ever since......try registering again with a new user id and password

or else i m attching the required application .....

first install the minimal dialer...reset ...and after that install the smart dialer/redial add on

Minimal_Dialer_Letters_1.3.cab

PdG_Smartdial_Enabler.cab

@mufaddal

great job u are doing mate... just wanted to inquire whether this dialer is better or the one u have posted in the software section (full picture one);

and have you tried uninstalling these dialers; does that restore the original sprint dialer back or not...

because in the past I faced some problems with the dialer applications and was never able to restore my original dialer if I didnt like them, and had to resort to hard reset...

@dhiraj

both diallers r good enough but the one i have posted in softwares thread has more functionality and it resembles iphone dialer and looks dam cool .....

i m trying out one more dialer will upload in few days.......well i have uninstalled both np probs.....just unistalled did registery cleanup and soft reset and got original dialer.......but one thing bro it worked for me cant guarantee that nothing wrong will happen as this is windows mobile....a wrong entry here and there in the registery and the device is screwed and the only treatment is hard reset

@galaxy

u must have registered with them a long time back and ur account must have been dormant ever since......try registering again with a new user id and password

or else i m attching the required application .....

first install the minimal dialer...reset ...and after that install the smart dialer/redial add on

Great help againg frommufaddal keep it up brother , right now I am using posted in the software section. now my mogul is the perfect work mate I ever had on my hand ,good by to 8830 , (piece of junk)and now no more lap top while flying across the country . my special thanks to dkaile, HP,arun, and big brother sadikk^^^. Once more Dhiraj, great in put always on time … love you brother^^^

cheers!!

galaxy

Thats what this topic is all about.... Read Post no. 86

@dkalie

because in the past I faced some problems with the dialer applications and was never able to restore my original dialer if I didnt like them, and had to resort to hard reset.

well i have reinstalled and uninstalled these dialers quite often ....no probs whatso ever i got my original dialer back after each uninstall........i just do a registery cleanup and soft reset

so no probs u can try these .......i dont think u will have to hard reset

@muf

Kindly give details of what registry cleanup has to be done, thanks...

just use sktools .....after uninstalling a dialer or anythin....just run the registery cleaner to check for invalid entries.........u will have a few entries of ur dialer app as well....just delete those.....and soft reset .....thats it

also one more thing phone ex doesnt replace ur dialer.........once u install it u will still have orignal dilaer ....u will have to start the phone ex application from programms ( u can set auto start also but i wud advise to start manually) then u will have phone ex dilaer...to exit it u can just go in options and exit it and u will have original dialer back

Can someone please upload the latest PRL from reliance?, I might be travelling now in India... so it would be better if I have the latest PRL loaded on my Mogul with this original ROM... thanks.. :)

Can someone please upload the latest PRL from reliance?, I might be travelling now in India... so it would be better if I have the latest PRL loaded on my Mogul with this original ROM... thanks.. :)

sms prl to 53733 and you'll get it.

^^ thanks, but do you think it will work in our c***ed moguls also?

Your prl is the latest and there is no problem traveling all over India; I just tested from Delhi to Mumbai to Goa and back...

i think dkalie has posted the latest prl few pages back.....

but no probs with ur prl also ...u can roam without any probs

Thanks guys..