Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Any new network showing in your mobile?

Hi friends,

I am from kerala. I searched network using my phone and I got a new netwok on my phone INA 03. It is shown on almost all places like Ernakulam and Kottayam. I am giving a list as on my phone,

Airtel

Idea

Cellone

BPL mobile

INA 11

INA 03

INA 80

Two of them are Aircel and Reliance GSM which is the third???

Hi friends,

I am from kerala. I searched network using my phone and I got a new netwok on my phone INA 03. It is shown on almost all places like Ernakulam and Kottayam. I am giving a list as on my phone,

Airtel

Idea

Cellone

BPL mobile

INA 11

INA 03

INA 80

Two of them are Aircel and Reliance GSM which is the third???

Most probably it would be TATA GSM

Hello,

Let me complete the list.

Try a manual search using a Nokia phone.

you will find

AirTel

Vodafone

idea

CellOne

IND 11 (Reliance GSM)

IND 035 (TATA GSM)

IND 809 (Aircel)

The result is from Kochi city.

Edited by thinkpositive

anybody had visited dealer or tata indicom office regarding service and handset

did u find any network for LOOP telecom in tamilnadu and in orissa?

any sig of tata GSM n/w in ur city?

Where is Tata GSM??? It's already May-end......can't wait any more......I have never waited for anything for this long period in my life. If it was any other network I wouldn't have even bothered. Where on the earth is Tata GSM??? I can't take this any more.....

Where is Tata GSM??? It's already May-end......can't wait any more......I have never waited for anything for this long period in my life. If it was any other network I wouldn't have even bothered. Where on the earth is Tata GSM??? I can't take this any more.....

i have heard TATA would launch GSM services... along with number portability...

Yesterday i had seen one more antenna attached to TATA indicom tower.

This antenna is apart from CDMA antenna which was already in place.

This is sure sign of launching TATA GSM in coming month.

Tata Teleservices GSM test signal (IND 025) in Andhra Pradesh was on air since January 2009, meaning GSM hardware and antennae were already up and running since then. I have been visiting Indicom outlets since Feb and they were always saying "may be next month" everytime, but it's already May-end.....still no news when the service will be launched?

I've heard that Tatas' are launching the GSM services with a completely New Brand Name and Indicom brand name will be confined only to the CDMA services. So, I'm just wondering.....are they brainstorming for the new brand name, but not coming up with any idea?.......or are they strategically delaying so as to coincide the GSM launch with the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) launch due in Sept 2009??? What could be the possible reason??? For the past four months there is not a single day I went through without searching the internet for the launch details.

Well....people think that I'm crazy.....but Yes! I'm really crazy...not just about Tata Teleservices, but the entire Tata Group. I don't see it just as a business house....it's a way beyond that.

Tata Teleservices' GSM rollout on course

Dow Jones Newswires

Thursday 28 May 2009

Indian operator to complete nationwide GSM rollout, excluding Delhi, in next two quarters.

Tata Teleservices Ltd.'s plans to launch mobile services using the global system for mobile, or GSM, technology all over India is on course, the company's chief executive said Monday.

"We are on course with our GSM services rollout and we will in the next two quarters finish the roll out across India, except for areas where we don't have spectrum," Anil Sardana told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference.

The company hasn't yet got spectrum in the Delhi services area, he added.

"Right now we are targeting to maintain our subscriber market share at 9%, so that would mean we garner 9% of monthly net additions," he said.

On subscriber additions, the Tata group company is targeting adding 9% of the total users added by the industry every month, he said. As at the end of March, the company had just over 36 million subscribers.

In October 2007, the government allowed companies such as Reliance Communications Ltd. and Tata Teleservices Ltd. to offer mobile services using GSM technology, in addition to their existing code-division multiple access, or CDMA, technology-based services.

new network showing here (nagercoil, tamilnadu) from today "405044" is this idea or tata gsm ?

^^^

seems to be tata, showing in chennai since some time....

Today I Saw two New Network Code IND 037 and IND 37.(Maharashtra Circle) In Manual Search. its TATA GSM.

Yesterday i had seen one more antenna attached to TATA indicom tower.

This antenna is apart from CDMA antenna which was already in place.

This is sure sign of launching TATA GSM in coming month.

Today I Saw two New Network Code IND 037 and IND 37.(Maharashtra Circle) In Manual Search. its TATA GSM.

antena placed : 28th may

signal sarted 14th june(after 17days)

service launch : 8augest(after 54days from 14th june.)

This proves that in 2month time tata can build world class good quality network then why rcom can't,

why they hyrried in launching service with lot's of network problem and call drop??

Inspired by this thread, i searched too in J&K, where Reliance GSM is aLREADY PRESENT.

Beside reliance GSM, I got "Pakairtel".......

Lolz........wish there was a way to log on to that.............

The networks I see in Bombay are Vodafone IN, Airtel, Aircel, Reliance, IDEA, BPL MOBILE, TATA GSM, IN-DOLPHIN. I saw similar in Lonavala also. Not sure now.

:previous: Probably Unitech Wireless which expects to roll out services by December 2009

IND 082 seen in Bangalore. Might be Unitech wireless or even Loop mobile.

IND TATA showing in Punjab, May be ready for Diwali Launch.