405 10 Karnataka

405 10 Rajastan

405 11 Kerala

405 13 Maharashtra

405 15 Mumbai

405 20 Chennai

405 21 Kanpur

405 22 Meerut

Got 10 circles. Now left with just 4 more.... Keep updating :) But why is Karnataka and Rajasthan having the same code?

Compiled this list from the previous pages... :GirandoOjos:

405 01 AndhraPradesh

405 05 Delhi

405 10 Karnataka

405 10 Rajastan

405 11 Kerala

405 13 Maharashtra

405 15 Mumbai

405 20 Chennai

405 21 Kanpur

405 22 Meerut

Got 10 circles. Now left with just 4 more.... Keep updating :) But why is Karnataka and Rajasthan having the same code?

IND 18 for Punjab

I FIND VASAI NEAR MUMBAI

IND 13

IND 15

AND ALSO

IND 799 ?????

A new GSM network IND20 available in Tirunelveli in Tamilnadu

Spoken to a Reliance GSM Team Guy, He told Most Probably 28th December is the Date the Service will be announced Publicly He is still suspicious about any Mega Plan or Mega Release Event.

on 28th December it will be available on News and Soft Distribution will be Started.

on 28th December it will be available on News and Soft Distribution will be Started.

^^^

Thats really great my dear friends. We are eagerly waiting for December 28th.

Eagerly waiting to know what plans they have for GSM.

IND 20 signal now available in Virudhunagar, TamilNadu

Eagerly waiting to know what plans they have for GSM.

IND 20 signal now available in Virudhunagar, TamilNadu

I personally doubt if it would be done by December, 2008. I expect it to be only early next year nor maybe even later. That is because Reliance has not yet placed orders for the GSM handsets. They are planning to launch GSM services with a bundled offer along with a handset. The contract with the handset manufacturers in this regard has not yet been inked.

At the most, the launch can be announced on December 28th, 2008 which is the birthday of Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani, which also happens to be the launch date of the erstwhile RELIANCE INFOCOMM five years ago.

There will be a delay in commercially launching the service according to me.

At the end of the day, these are only assumptions. It all depends upon the company. SO let us wait and see, after all it RELIANCE.

Lets be hopeful that the services will be started at the earliest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why i said Soft Distribution of SIM Card not a Rollout with Big Bang

IND13 or 405-13 is Confirmed Reliance Mobile Maharashtra Circle

The RF Units above my office is Replaced today with Quad Band RF Transmitters which have 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Spectrum Compatibility

means CDMA 850 / 1900 RF were replaced by this Quad band RF Units

so it can catch CDMA and GSM both in Single RF Units. in my Office Signal Quality is Superb above all GSM Operator Because of Beam Shaping Technology of Tenx RF Transmitters. Upgraded Core Level Fiber from STM1 - 155 Mbps to STM4 - STM1 x 4 = 621 Mbps Approx.

Remeber 621 Mbps is the Core Network Speed for whole Nashik's All Towers can easily Upgraded to STM16 - 2.5 gbps Network by Adding more Fiber cards. As Major Fibers Cores are Unused.

Will Upload RF Transmitters Photograph Soon.

Dear Sir,

Tatas' have also announced that they will launch GSM in Jan 2009, then why couldn't I get their GSM RF signal till now? I'm from Andhra Pradesh and has been recieving only Reliance GSM RF (IND 01) for the past two months. If you know about the Tata GSM network code, then please let me know.

Best regards

Bhargava Chandra.

IND 18 shows in tirupati(Andhrapradesh)

Dear Mr. Dixit,

I'm a student at NRI Medical College, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh). I use Tata Indicom (Nokia 6275) & Airtel (Nokia 6100). I have been recieving Reliance GSM RF signal (IND 01) for the past two months. I'm eagerly waiting for the Tatas' GSM RF signal, because Tatas' announced launch in Jan 2009 & it's already 5th Dec, but still I couldn't see their signal. I read you post and learnt that you are recieving IND 18 RF signal at Tirupati. Are you sure that you are recieving the same IND 18 signal? I'm expressing the doubt because someone mentioned that they are recieving IND 18 in Punjab. Please confirm this an let me know, I'll be very thankful to you. If it is confirmed then it is surely Tata Indicom GSM RF signal.

Thank you once again for your time.

Regards

Bhargava Chandra.

(dbchandra@gmail.com)

while search network manually here (Nellore-AndhraPradesh) it shows IND18 sometimes IND01 and IND10 also. Interestingly the CDMA signal strength also improved after release of GSM signal. now the battery backup of my reliance mobile also improved significantly.

Dear Mr. Dixit,

I'm a student at NRI Medical College, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh). I use Tata Indicom (Nokia 6275) & Airtel (Nokia 6100). I have been recieving Reliance GSM RF signal (IND 01) for the past two months. I'm eagerly waiting for the Tatas' GSM RF signal, because Tatas' announced launch in Jan 2009 & it's already 5th Dec, but still I couldn't see their signal. I read you post and learnt that you are recieving IND 18 RF signal at Tirupati. Are you sure that you are recieving the same IND 18 signal? I'm expressing the doubt because someone mentioned that they are recieving IND 18 in Punjab. Please confirm this an let me know, I'll be very thankful to you. If it is confirmed then it is surely Tata Indicom GSM RF signal.

Thank you once again for your time.

Regards

Bhargava Chandra.

(dbchandra@gmail.com)

Mr.Bhargav,

i'm using reliance(6275),Tata indicom(2505),and Airtel(N82).here in Tirupati it shows Ind 18 .

Are the Reliance GSM sims/connection available in mumbai ..????

coz...I am planning to buy a new handset(CDMA) so if Reliance GSM is commin pretty son.. I 'll wait and get a feature rich N series Nokia....

At present they are available only for Employees.

Just called reliance CS and they said gsm services are launching on dec 15th in all major metros. I also asked them whether I can shift my 93 number to gsm. They said reliance gsm will be all 90 numbers

^^ I wonder when the same will be launched in Kerala :)

^^^

My dear friend, I think in Kerala too it will be available from 28 Dec onwards.

HI !! ALL THERE !!!!!!!!

SO I HAVE DISPLAY Reliace IN MANUAL SEARCH IN MY GSM MOBILE (3110c).

AT JAMNAGAR. WEB WORLD STORES, they say that RELIANCE will LAUNCH IT'S GSM SERVICES IN GUJARAT FROM 28TH December, 2008.

Edited by prihir

Just called reliance CS and they said gsm services are launching on dec 15th in all major metros. I also asked them whether I can shift my 93 number to gsm. They said reliance gsm will be all 90 numbers

Ya Reliance GSM numbers will start with 90. We will be able to change our existing CDMA numbers 93 to GSM after some time when they allow NMP. So we need to wait..

Compiled this list from the previous pages... :GirandoOjos:

405 01 AndhraPradesh

405 05 Delhi

405 10 Karnataka

405 10 Rajastan

405 11 Kerala

405 13 Maharashtra

405 15 Mumbai

405 20 Chennai

405 21 Kanpur

405 22 Meerut

HERE IN JAMNAGAR (GUJARAT) DISPLAY "Reliance"

^^ Seems the launch is very near!!