Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

All About Treo 755p - Lets Discuss The Good And The Bad

just to add i tried conferencing 5 peolple at time but it failed....i guess u can go uptil 3 way conference at a time.....will still figure out and let u guys know

also one more thing while in conference mode if u press red button it will hangup both the calls....so if u wish to end up call with one party and continue talking to other ....just press the green button go in flash mode and u can disconnect anyone of the call and continue talking to the other .....

( man this is so simple ........i guess v always overlook simple things)

Edited by mufaddal_km

like it says in the manual, only 3 way concall is possible.........

@rohit

well thanks bro for invoking me .....i never use conference in any of my phones ....but ur querry made me do it on my treo and this will help all treo mates in getting a call conference .........( but i tell u its a childs play on treo 755p)

like always keep suggestions and questions coming in ............. :GirandoOjos:

@rohit

well thanks bro for invoking me .....i never use conference in any of my phones ....but ur querry made me do it on my treo and this will help all treo mates in getting a call conference .........( but i tell u its a childs play on treo 755p)

like always keep suggestions and questions coming in ............. :GirandoOjos:

Doc Saab, "LIke i said "was just an expression, not a takhallus, :signthankspin: As they say in that new advert " if you dont ask questions , how will you learn"

anyways , abhi to gizmo final kiya hai, let the toy come into my hands , hope to get more and more questions and suggestions even for myself :Contento: and with gurus like yourself , Kalpak, Dhiraj, Sadik and some others , I can always rest assured of support and encouragement (If I DO EVERYTHING AFTER READING POST NO 68# :Sorprendido: LMAO

Whew.... I was gone for 2 days and so many posts..... Nice to see some intelligent newbies around...

dhiraj ji yeh treo community to badti hi ja rahi hai......i m so amazed last nite i just wanted to do a google search and in so many forums no one mentions about conference calls but on one of the pages you see our coomunity and the discussion about conference calls........

@treo mates

guys whoever r using docs to go a new version version 11 has been released few days back.......the installer file is quite big so i m posting the link download it from here

http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/premium/

Earlier solution still works? viz Registration Number : 12345678-5535 : Activation Code : 4E61-BC00FFCACED7

The moment i try to save an attachment on the mini sd card from blazer, the phone just freezes and i have to take out the battery....any suggestions?

@harshal

there r some changes ......in the activation code

@shahab

try saving it to phone memory.........if u can save attachment problem with ur memory card

figured it out..it was a problem with blazer setting...ticked disable java script..now i can download and save but any file i download is saved as undef.bin (even if it is an excel or doc file) ...........why is it so..

Edited by shahab

dhiraj ji yeh treo community to badti hi ja rahi hai......i m so amazed last nite i just wanted to do a google search and in so many forums no one mentions about conference calls but on one of the pages you see our coomunity and the discussion about conference calls........

Mufaddal... HI... just wanted to know... is there some forum for IPOD softwares???

@harshal

there r some changes ......in the activation code

Um.. would you have the new SOLUTION ?

@kets4u

ketan bro, pls dont use reply tab to add reply unless the question you have asked is specific to that post. pls use the Fast Reply or Add Reply tabs below the page... just adds unnecessary bulk to the topic...

@ketan

u mean ipod touch rite????i get most of my iphone apps from demonoid.com and from cydia

@amione

posting the attachment.......it has the solution

solution.rar

finally cracked it...got versamail to work by removing proxy server use to connect to the internet...now using TATA internet on this without the proxy.....versamail working this way..

everytime i think i will sell this phone as its too time consuming getting the settings, i solve the problem and then continue to hang on... :)

solutions & Appl needed....

Geek Write+

Palm OS note taking application. If you just can't stand jotting down notes using Graffiti, then you may want to give Geek Write+ a try. It will allow you to take notes in your own hand writing, and this new version 2.0 of Geek Write+ allows you to change pen colors and pen size, as well as title, date, and sort your notes so that you will always be able to keep track of them!

Uninstall Hack 1.59

Monitor installed applications to keep your Palm OS device trouble-free.

Virtual Pool Mobile (Palm) 1.48

Play the 3D game of pool with real physics on your Palm.

Karateka 1.3

Battle in the shadow of Mount Fuji in the Palm version of the classic game, Karateka.

Siberian Strike 1.1

Shoot down enemy planes on your Palm.

are there any appl whre i can remove duplicate entries in Phonebook?? or something which scans unnessary appl on palm?? would be greaful if the KG can be posted...

dude anyone as kg for

@ketan

geek write is a freeware so google it i m not posting it

uninstall hack is predecessor of uninstall manager for older palm devices.......it has been upgraded to uninstall manager to y wud anyone want to install that on palm os 5 ....

other s/ws are attached

SiberianStrike1.zip

Karateka..zip

vpmPalm.zip

finally cracked it...got versamail to work by removing proxy server use to connect to the internet...now using TATA internet on this without the proxy.....versamail working this way..

everytime i think i will sell this phone as its too time consuming getting the settings, i solve the problem and then continue to hang on... :)

@shahab bro

exactly wat changes u did shahab after the change in blazer ?

?

@ketan

geek write is a freeware so google it i m not posting it

uninstall hack is predecessor of uninstall manager for older palm devices.......it has been upgraded to uninstall manager to y wud anyone want to install that on palm os 5 ....

other s/ws are attached

Thnx for the Kg... dude.. but the geekwrite site has been shut... i tried from different site but all are linked to the same site wich says the software no more available... so if u can post it.... and the pool Kg is not working.... or id say i dnt know how to install it... on the palm game nowhere they ask to register.. all they say is to buy frm celeric.... wats to be done.. and the kg ask for the user name and then vanishes witout giving a key... suggest wats to be done

Whenever u download sumthin always read the text file in the rar archive ....it answers yr questions

@shahab bro

exactly wat changes u did shahab after the change in blazer ?

?

just removed use proxy...and then changed username to internet and pwd to internet instead of wapuser

Anyone has latest V of Poket Tunes..... or any other mp3 player which has custom equilizer....

Hi all,

Its been a week I bought Treo, but am hardly able to use any better than making and receiving calls.

My questions might sound a little dumb but please excuse

1. I have made all settings as suggested but still the opera does not work. I installed the java files, set the memory to highest.. got the primary and secondary ngg, browser and advanced settings done, still the OPERA does not work. As soon as i start the application, after accepting the application closes on its own. Btw, google maps do work, though a little slow.

2. Btw, can the phone be switched off completely? I mean not just service (reliance) but the hardware itself?

3. There is no Rworld icon. Do I need to bring that icon? or do i need surf the wap site of rworld (After sorting point 1)

4. Memory CARD - I am told this would require Mini SD card. But Mini SD card do not come more than 2gb. The 8 GB card I read on forum is Micro SD with Adapter... Is it?

If so, where can I buy it? None of people whom I buy stuff from, have heard abt this...

5. The conference button does not seem to work. In my earlier Nokia 6275, I used to press 3 and green button for conference... How do we do conference on Troe?

6. Can I add Music on Phone (Not Memory Card). If so how? Hot sync does not have the option.

7. Suddenly, since the time I am using Treo, the call drops too regularly. This was not case with my nokia earlier. Any particular setting to check?

I am sure, people on forum would help me with these.

Thanks in advance.

I hope to use Treo, to the its fullest capability soon...

Dear Friend

Phone cannot be switched off completely unlike ur nokia , even i miss that.

u will get mini sd card for around 800 rs on ebay

You can even buy a regular Micro SD and buy a SD Mini adaptor - that way you can use the Micro SD card elswhere too.

Hi all,

Its been a week I bought Treo, but am hardly able to use any better than making and receiving calls.

My questions might sound a little dumb but please excuse

1. I have made all settings as suggested but still the opera does not work. I installed the java files, set the memory to highest.. got the primary and secondary ngg, browser and advanced settings done, still the OPERA does not work. As soon as i start the application, after accepting the application closes on its own. Btw, google maps do work, though a little slow.

2. Btw, can the phone be switched off completely? I mean not just service (reliance) but the hardware itself?

3. There is no Rworld icon. Do I need to bring that icon? or do i need surf the wap site of rworld (After sorting point 1)

4. Memory CARD - I am told this would require Mini SD card. But Mini SD card do not come more than 2gb. The 8 GB card I read on forum is Micro SD with Adapter... Is it?

If so, where can I buy it? None of people whom I buy stuff from, have heard abt this...

5. The conference button does not seem to work. In my earlier Nokia 6275, I used to press 3 and green button for conference... How do we do conference on Troe?

6. Can I add Music on Phone (Not Memory Card). If so how? Hot sync does not have the option.

7. Suddenly, since the time I am using Treo, the call drops too regularly. This was not case with my nokia earlier. Any particular setting to check?

I am sure, people on forum would help me with these.

Thanks in advance.

I hope to use Treo, to the its fullest capability soon...

Dear Friend

Phone cannot be switched off completely unlike ur nokia , even i miss that.

u will get mini sd card for around 800 rs on ebay

You can even buy a regular Micro SD and buy a SD Mini adaptor - that way you can use the Micro SD card elswhere too.

Hi all,

first, thanks to all I was able to get rid of all problem on Treo 700p and now connect to the net.

Second, need help to setup WAP on my Treo 750 (Windows). My serive provider says that this WAP cannot be setup on this phone, eventhough I am using GPRS on it. Any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Second, need help to setup WAP on my Treo 750 (Windows). My serive provider says that this WAP cannot be setup on this phone, eventhough I am using GPRS on it. Any ideas.

which service provider r u using????????? ...