Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vkat

Why Should I Stick To Reliance/cdma?

Till date a major portion of revenue for RCOM is only from CDMA. So they can't think to exit from CDMA in near future. It will take them years to provide equivalent coverage & quality for GSM.

the way reliance is responding to complaints we can only conclude that they are least interested in CDMA..

all they care these days is about GSM.. they are ignoring the very customer who made them successful.

Now they want five days to clear a complain and moreover they keep the complain pending for months

The dooms day are near for reliance.

I am waiting for MNP. Day by day the RCDMA services are very poor. The quality has detoriated very much and worst poor response to complaints

The estimated date of mnp launching in metro is September 20th, let's keep our fingers crossed

MNP is not a panacea for all evils in mobile services. If one thinks one would live happily forever after shifting operator I am not sure if his thinking is right. Every operator has its share of problems. Shifting operator would only add to confusion. If at all one has to shift operator one would be better off getting new connections and informing everyone about it. I am sure the cost of doing this would be almost equal to the cost of shifting operator. As for poor reliance cdma services, I think I have not yet faced this. Must be a localised problem. By every parameter which matters to me, that is congestion free network,voice clarity, no call drops and tariff cheaper than all other operators, Reliance is far better than any Air be it cel or tel.

What is anil's plan ? there is no promotion for rcdma and rgsm.. i can see a huge number of diff advertisements from all other networks in TV and papers, whereas not even a single adv from reliance..

I think they are first correcting the GSM network all over and also soft launches everywhere. Then we can expect big promotion. In Virudhunagar, GSM post-paid is being launched next week

MNP is not a panacea for all evils in mobile services. If one thinks one would live happily forever after shifting operator I am not sure if his thinking is right. Every operator has its share of problems. Shifting operator would only add to confusion. If at all one has to shift operator one would be better off getting new connections and informing everyone about it. I am sure the cost of doing this would be almost equal to the cost of shifting operator. As for poor reliance cdma services, I think I have not yet faced this. Must be a localised problem. By every parameter which matters to me, that is congestion free network,voice clarity, no call drops and tariff cheaper than all other operators, Reliance is far better than any Air be it cel or tel.

I agree that every operator is having problem and current RCDMA is localised problem. But what the problem here is the response we get when a compliant is given. Just minor maintenance should solve the network issue in my town. But they are not prepared to do it. Last 6 months back also I faced the same problem in my town and after various threats of disconnection of my 14 connections only it was solved. And now again it is like this. They are now concentrating more on GSM network.

Will they take care of CDMA network as they would used to?

I agree that every operator is having problem and current RCDMA is localised problem. But what the problem here is the response we get when a compliant is given. Just minor maintenance should solve the network issue in my town. But they are not prepared to do it. Last 6 months back also I faced the same problem in my town and after various threats of disconnection of my 14 connections only it was solved. And now again it is like this. They are now concentrating more on GSM network.

Will they take care of CDMA network as they would used to?

best thing i can suggest that shoot a mail to the appelate and it will surely work. I faced network problem twice and shoot the mail with in a week my problem resolved. Customer care is useless.