Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

New Rworld

reliance is preparing its Rworld for paid service. Greetings section has been given a new look.

Hey guys, Iv been unable to access R-World since Wednesday! I called helpdesk and twice and they say its under upgradation ...and they wont say when I would be able access again. :quest: Everybody else having the same problem?

Works fine here in Bangalore but for the Greetings App.

Check with others in Ur area. Help Desk ppl mostly tell the same thing as usual.

Thanks Code! Well ...I coudldn't call up anybody at this hour so I decided to call the helpdesk again. This time he denied that it was a problem at their side ...asked about details and after 2 mins asked me to "Reset R-Menu" (now how come i didnt think of that??? :ph34r: ) And now its working fine. I'm mighty peeved that last two times the females misinformed me that its a temporary problem on their side because of upgradation! :quest: Liars!!!!!!! :blink:

Whenever RIM upgrades R-world, Its best to RESET R-MENU from our end, such that we are able to view it properly! But those duhs dont inform us to RESET R-MENU and we keep getting hassled!

Anyways, even after resetting my R-MENU, Greetings section is not loading!

Any other news on the PAID R-World Charges?

same 40p per min of data transfer!

same 40p per min of data transfer!

r u sure abt this? And what does Data Transfer include? Even accessing the menus? or jus downloading movies/songs etc? Can u get more descriptive?

Following are the new menus that are being added to RWORLD:

Greetings:

1. Love

2. Speed

3. Devotional

4. Nature

5. Hot & New

And a few more like this.

Ring tones:

1. R tunes

2. Exclusive

Other options till now are same.

I was able to see them once but later they were again unavailable.

I hope the ringtones undergo a massive revamp! It sure needs it!

That "Exclusive" looks very tempting...

And Chirag, "Data Transfer" must mean the songs and movies downloaded, or any connection made with the server for that matter...

there is sure some change going on I am unable to connect to rworld i contacted cust (un)care they told my software needs upgrading for new r world mine is ver 15 he told some change in version but did not say the version no has anybody some idea about this

And Chirag, "Data Transfer" must mean the songs and movies downloaded, or any connection made with the server for that matter...

We never know if it is like R-Connect coz the mechanism of handshake appears similar. I think most of U have noticed on 7130/7230 that when ever U end a session by holding down the END key the phone dials again before diconnecting. So the charges I guess are for the Entire session including the Dormancy period.

To compound the problem many of us might have already noted that most of the time the Menu is loaded from the cache without connecting and if we don't access any nocached content and then press END the phone will not dial. Somewhat like viewing the cached webpages on Ur Desktop with autodial enabled. :)

Hope reliance makes things clear :ph34r:

I dont understand y this new Thread is made which describes "New RWORLD look"

I dont see any new Look at RWORLD especially for their PAID service.

Whtever things u see that r new, r jus regular updates, which i've been seeing for the past 15 months! Whts so new abt it? Can anybody explain the "New Look"

a few days before i was able to see new look of greeting but yesterday the greetings link disappeared and today appeared with same old view. i think they are making preparation for new services to provided when rworld will be paid.

Countdown free Rworld has begun. Ww authorities said this time there is no chance for free Rworld time to be extended but gave no information of charges.

It expected charges will be on the data basis. You have to pay for each ring tone each video clip and each MMS. News, Film promos, contests and Rbill and rsurf are expected to be free.

In addition there will be charges about Rs 25/- as monthly activation for Rworld.

Fun mms similar to those available in 15th Aug have counted and have been placed in bill as special sms. They have not been charged but this reflects their servers ready to charge Rworld

If that happens then R-World will be dead cow. Other than ringtone downloads and surfing nobody is interested in R-World. And if anybody is really interested in surfing he will use R-Connect. I wish they keep R-World free and charge 40paise for R-Connect with prepaid also, and it makes a good package, i mean which gives Reliance India-Mobile a disctinct identity in a hoard of Mobile service providers.

Hope Mr. Chairman gets the feedback somehow.

-prakash

If that happens then R-World will be dead cow

Can't say anything about Reliance.

Reliance might add more features in R-World to make it more attractive & interesting.

Reliance might add new Bollywood and Pop songs ringtones when it'll be paid.

I m with Prakash. RWorld should be a free service. Especially when many items in it are sponsored. If they make RWorld paid, it will be dead. Also, many people are attracted towards Reliance because of free RWorld. They will lose them.

But reliance ppl are always clever enough to make fool of its customers..

They will bring out some change by which the ppl will still access it even if it goes paid :quest:

They will bring out some change by which the ppl will still access it even if it goes paid :help:

R-World is something which keeps rim over other msps... there should be a chance they let it remain free....

R-World is something which keeps rim over some over other msps... there should be a chance they let it remain free....

Now Reliance has less call charges and also it has good net speed.

So only R-World is not behind its success.

I think there is no possible reason to remain R-World free.

But if it remains FREE, then Apun ka to bus yehi hai kehna:

LAGE RAHO!!!!! :help:

Well there is a difference for "viewing" and "downloading" contents from rworld.i think what ever downloadable will be charged well.and others will be of a nominal charge just like news etc. :help:

A few months ago Airtel started a service similar to Rworld (punjab circle). It provides customers video clips, songs for free but a monthly subscription of 500. Now I am afraid of Rworld.

Thanks Code! Well ...I coudldn't call up anybody at this hour so I decided to call the helpdesk again. This time he denied that it was a problem at their side ...asked about details and after 2 mins asked me to "Reset R-Menu" (now how come i didnt think of that??? :o   ) And now its working fine. I'm mighty peeved that last two times the females misinformed me that its a temporary problem on their side because of upgradation! :help: Liars!!!!!!! :)

Hi

Can you tell me how do you reset r-menu. I have nokia-2280 handset, any ideas??

Rajesh

Usually in LG and all it comes under the R-World Menu. Not inside the Rworld program..

I am talking about the menus like Messages, Settings etc. :help: