Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tanveer

Railwire - Anyone Heard About It?

Wow; 1 MBPS Unlimited for just 920/- and 2 MBPS @ 1220/- is really sweet.... Hope other major BB Providers follow suit soon...

Seems to be available only in a couple of locations in B'lore... Whitefield and Marathahalli

<< Moving to Broadband Discussion forum >>

Also note that , port speeds are on 1:4 contention ratio, means a connection will be shared by 4 people

RailWire is an initiative of the RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel), a Government of India enterprise, with a mission to make available “ICT to Common Man” & “Internet, Education and Health Services to Masses”.

here in nagercoil, tamilnadu, a group named Sunnet Broadband is providing railtel wireless broadband. I spoke to them last week they said 256 kbps unlimited is 750 per month, 128kbps unlimited is 550 per month. the equipment will cost around 2000. he said he can negotiate a little in monthly rental..

whoa the plans are indeed great . . . . but speed does matters . . .bangalore users if any please post the review.

lovely ....wish it was available here :'(

I think someone should provide a review on this... seems to be a good option!!

from what I've heard is that the connection is crappy, gets disconnected often and you won't get full speed since it is shared. such plans and pricing still remain a mirage in India.

To all People

Please Visit the Site and Register your Self let them know how many peoples are interested and how many cities for it.

Just flood the site with request!!!

I think someone should provide a review on this... seems to be a good option!!

get me the connection and will write detailed review :Contento:

^^^ what i meant was, if someone who already "has" a connection, should provide a review... not anyone who is eager to provide one... neways nice effort Doc... you are always in the front to try out new things... ur one of the assets of this community.. :)

Got the Details Info the Company is Sitting only in WhiteField Area of Banglore from last 1 and half year and not Expansion plan is ready with them

They May Provide Network to some Area which is in Proximity of Raily Fiber Network but not Sure. So rather then Dreaming for it be happy with what we have.

My friend in Bangalore using it says even though the port is shared by 4 connections, he is getting up to 2 mbps download speed most of the time.