Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Mobile Internet Working / Not Working ?

@savramesh,

There is no L1 plan for prepaid AFAIK. The new site seems to make many mistakes.

@nshram,

There is a charge also for upload of data. What you have referred to is only download of data. Usually, it may be only a fraction of the downloads, but with RCOM, one never knows.

@tanveer,

Even I have been charged for SMS, while I was in DAPO till 29 March 2009. I do not have the patience to fight it out with them nowadays. I was charged something about Rs 174 and in the credits side, I was given a discount of Rs 122 something. The remaining Rs 50 is for what, no idea. Maybe when I am in the mood to fight outwith them, I will also call up CC and blast them. Funnily the retention people told me that my plan change would take effect from the next billing cycle but it was changed the very next day from 30th March itself. As a result, I made many onnet R2R calls thinking it would be free under DAPO, but I was ripped off at Rs 1.50 p.m and my DAPO some 300 minutes also were lapsed.

As for your query reg. MIP, under DAPO, NUC is not being charged at all. And why have they kept Opera Mini alone open for MIP? All other browsers, apps cannot be accessed using the L1 plan. And for people who do not have any MI plans, they will charge 10ps/10kb which is fairly reasonable, IMHO.

I accessed the same pages on my Voda prepaid and also on my other RCOM mobile which does not have DAPO. I was charged almost 1.5 times what I was charged by RCOM. In the other RCOM mobile, I was charged only 5ps/10kb totally, whereas Voda charged me 10ps/10kb and Airtel prepaid charged me 30ps/20kb. This is why I had been saying that RCOM was the best of the lot in the other thread, speedwise and chargeswise. But what I am objecting to, is their double charging under either Plan 99/ Plan 199 wherein one is entitled for 20/100MB free usage. Here they charge this rental and also 5ps/10kb NUC.This is totally unfair. And the worst thing is the CC and the floor supervisors do not know what is MIP leave alone that OM is a browser. They always confuse it with NetConnect.

Edited by KumaarShah

Buggers have charged me extra for SMS (which upto 3000 are free under DAPO). Will call them up when I am in furious mood.

All this while I was worried about data usage and merrily sending SMS.

serves u right :rofl_200::haha:

checked my bill

no data charges this time

No, it aint working without proxy....

can some one help me configure mogul for using opera without connecting to #777

u cant go online without #777

what u can do is use opera without a proxy