Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Google Wave Invite..

I want Google Wave invite..

Its something like facebook..

and analyst says its biggest threat to facebook yet.. lets see..

Interesting.

its too great and amazing...just watch the video and see that...i also need an invitation....

Please someone invite me too.....I think its the next level of social networking...

Also members can use this and pray that someone would invite them:GirandoOjos:

Email me

Edited by saurabh159

I have a dev preview account of Google wave for 2 months and as far as I think...it's not about social networking...it's about collaboration...next step towards email and instant messaging with real time collaboration...I don't think this can be compared to Facebook...but again it's my personal opinion... :)

^^^

i also have same opinion as u

Right, it isn't about social networking. Its Orkut for social networking as far as Google is concerned.

An excerpt from O'Rielly's Google Wave book...

Google Wave and Social Networks

Although Google has not explicitly indicated that Google Wave, as either a product or platform, will compete with third party social networks, such as Facebook and MySpace, there is a good deal of opportunity for Google Wave to overlap with social networks. The implications of this overlap are twofold.

First, Google Wave, as a product, does include some social networking aspects. There is potential for Google Wave to evolve and become a new type of social network that attracts users away from other social networks. Based on the preliminary feature set and functionality offered by the Google Wave Client and APIs, this is more likely to occur in the long term, as currently Google Wave is more of a communication and collaboration tool.

Second, Google Wave's overall extensibility and accessibility mean that social networks can use the platform to enhance their own offerings. Google already has demonstrated that Google Wave can easily be integrated with Orkut, Google's own social network site. Social networks can use the Google Wave APIs to integrate their own services with Google Wave, thereby enabling these third parties to provide their users with access to Google Wave. Additionally, the ability to leverage the federated protocol means that social networks will be able to act as wave providers, thereby gaining the ability to offer users the opportunity to participate in waves from other providers (including Google). Taking these two implications into account, it's likely that Google Wave will have an impact on social networks in one way or another.

A very good video highlighting the functionality of Wave

Edited by saurabh159

:previous: nice...

I have a dev preview account of Google wave for 2 months and as far as I think...it's not about social networking...it's about collaboration...next step towards email and instant messaging with real time collaboration...I don't think this can be compared to Facebook...but again it's my personal opinion... :)

Check your developer’s preview edition of the Google Wave. There should be a wave inviting all developers for a preview.

I am also searching for an invite, no luck till now, if anyone gets do share the details ...

Check your developer’s preview edition of the Google Wave. There should be a wave inviting all developers for a preview.

Yes...I had 8 invitations...invited my friends :)

Can i get invited on WAVE ? Please . . .

Does ny1 having Google wave....

please send invite at

sudarshan61@gmail.com

TIA

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

add me to Gtalk.. ill send u.. u also be in Q on google wave site.. so u will get it sooner..

add me to Gtalk.. ill send u.. u also be in Q on google wave site.. so u will get it sooner..

Can I have one too ???

Have been asking for loooong time.:help:

saurabh159@gmail.com

Can I have one too ???

Have been asking for loooong time.:help:

saurabh159@gmail.com

ME too please!!!!!!!!!! in.raghav9@gmail.com ------ :SI:

Thank you

click REQUEST AN INVITATION link on Google Wave home page, fill it in and you are all set to sail the waves.

guys please register urself >>> https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/

and add me on Gtalk.. I will start sending invitations.. but this wave invites work lil different.. u have to register urself + u shud get invite from friend thn only u get it.. I have 30 invites now..

Happy waving..

Note.. Wave is not much fun as of now.. its in preview... not even alpha or beta.. so u have to be lil patience...

@ sadikkbhai : I have registered and added u in gtalk..please send me an invitation..my id : harismahesh@gmail.com

guys please register urself >>> https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/

and add me on Gtalk.. I will start sending invitations.. but this wave invites work lil different.. u have to register urself + u shud get invite from friend thn only u get it.. I have 30 invites now..

Happy waving..

Note.. Wave is not much fun as of now.. its in preview... not even alpha or beta.. so u have to be lil patience...

hi i have added you in the fren list please send me the invite

Sent invitation to chat on Gtalk.....Please approve

Thanks