3.Low Maintenance.

My Choice Beetween

WagonR

i10

Swift

Ritz

A star

I am Confused Please Suggestion Welcome

For Petrol Ritz / Astar Depending upon budget.

i10 anyday... take a test drive and you will never fall for anyone else....

Have you taken a test drive of Vista?

man go for RITZ petrol if u dun have long run daily

else if u travel more than 30km per day diesel is best option

I will prefer I10 or RITZ as both are jus the same cars with different names

I haVE DRIVEN both of them SAME same Same lolz

though i own a swift , but i would suggest u for i10

btw how much ( kms) do u wish to run ur car everyday

Since Vijay is from Ahmedabad, and I know the intricacies (:)) involved in driving inside Ahmedabad (BTW, everyone, if you can drive in Ahd, you are certified automatically to drive anywhere in India), I have suggested for an i10... This is a smalll, cute, peppy engined car... Hyundai understands Indian roads better than even our own Marutis (now suzuki) and tatas... THey were one of the first companies to start shop here in India from outside India....

For best servicing go for Maruti.

Hyundai's tend to depreciate faster than Maruti also.

But you should test drive each model to see which feels most comfortable for you personally.

Don't go on what we recommend!

;)

Also consider Punto in its top end avatar; grt features... most solid build of all...

My recommended cars for you would be i10, Ritz (petrol) and Punto (base 1.2 petrol version)

Sit and feel. take a drive. find which car offers YOU the best driving position.

wagon R is coming with new shape and K seris engine which gives more milage

I would give full mark to Indica vista

Cost of ritz-vxi = 4.8L onroad full option

Vistha with offer -4.1 L full option

and vista is the most spacious car amoung all the hatch back cars in india

Punto is good but leg room is very small comparing to external length

if u coonentrate on resale value then go for Swift or ritz

wana comfort and milage 50-50, then go for vista, wagonR

for style choose punto

Not know much abt i10

buddy... just wait for till JANUARY....... there is so many models to launch

like Chevy Beat,Ford Figo,VW polo... n more

also u ill get the resale benefit of 2010 model

always go for maruti.. low on maintenance and also find repair shop anywhere. i have swift and Ritz. Go for Ritz. the driving ritz is amazing. I wont recommend hyundai cars. but then choice is yours.

I am about 6 feet tall and I have driven almost all cars before choosing My present indigo and indica in past. Indica - including vista has the best sitting comfort and room for all. Next comes in SX 4 and then comes is I20 or Hundai Getz. I have seen in most cars including toyota corolla and honda city, my legs touches to steering. Only in Indica, indigo and SX4 that is not the case.

Before deciding brands, I will suggest you to go thru reports of JD POWER http://www.jdpower.com/Autos and see quality and other ratings. They are considered one of the best ratings. (My sister works in Ford, US and she informed me.) You will be amazed to see that many times how better korean cars are than japanese brands. Brand and quality is more of a mindset than any thing else (I am working with most home appliance companies so know how quality is treated by them)

Before buying a car, please define your requirements

1. Amount of driving

2. Type of driving

3. Affordability (in terms of maintenance and fuel efficiency)

4. Usage. (You should not consider bigger car just because you foresee travelling with family once a year for 200 kms, just an example)

Remmeber you spend more on fuel than the cost of car itself, however this largely depends on your usage.

One of friend recently bought Indica vista and its great refinement. Rememmber value for money (Being gujarati - i think iits important to understand this concept) :GirandoOjos:

Thank to every one for ur suggestion.

@Greatest- U r right If you can drive in Ahd, you are certified automatically to drive anywhere in India.

Driving pleasure - i10 (Magna and above) beats all hands down (just bought one - there was a super discount too)

Value for money - Indica Vista top end petrol. Most luxurious and spacious. No comparison here.

I did not like the drive of Ritz at all so, so no comments. Though super roomy when compared to other Maruti cars.

I felt the new Zen Estilo with the K series is much better to drive than Ritz - very peppy.

Punto 1.2 is severely underpowered in 1st and 2nd gears to preserve fuel efficiency. Test drive it.

A-Star the best looking of the lot (personal opinion) - Extremely small car though internally - No room in the car at all. Just take the drivers seat all the way back (I have to if I had to drive it) and you'll see what I mean.

Actually I have become habitual of purchasing things only aftr view from Rimwebians.Now I need advice for CAR.

I want to buy a Car Budget 3-5 lacs. At present I am using Maruti 800. Today I tried Swift ZXI. Only problem is I can not move it easily into my home as the outer street is not wide enough, gate is 10Ft wide. Another driver from Maruti did it but with lot efforts. At present I am able to move Maruti 800 in & Out comfortably.

Kindly suggest me a Car which is similar in size with Maruti Alto.

At present I have shortlisted Upcoming Alto with K Series & new Wagon R with K series.

I have to drive Approx 70 KM daily mostly highway.

Secondly my Height is 5Ft 7 Inch so will Wagon R be fit for me both in driving & looks.

^ i10 for u...

70km a day! IMO you should opt for Diesel.

or LPG (WagonR Duo) is also a gud economical option or CNG (if your city has any CNG filling station).

Sleek cars... Go for Tata Indica (petrol/diesel)... though i doubt about built quality of Tata cars, but their after sales service is great. If you purchase Indica (diesel) it also has a great resell value as many Taxi Drivers want to have it.

Hyundai i10/Maruti A-Star are gud options in terms of quality and after sale service.

Chevy Beat and Spark are also good, as they comes with initial grand package of 3yrs warranty etc.. etc..

If you want diesel... Tata indica (as this is the only sleek diesel car available in the market imo).

Petrol: Maruti A-Star and WagonR and Hyundai i10 looks sleek and good and have great after sales support!

Just test drive each, and see which one you are most comfortable with in terms of getting in, getting out, seating position in driving seat and back seat.

Happy Driving and Always Wear Your Seatbelts! :)

Edited by razortooth

Dear friend

The best car which I feel best amongst Indian car is only nissan micra. You just see the car and you will like the shape of the car, easil getting into the car and coming out of the car and the comfort levels in that car are unmatchable with any cars that are presently available. I have been searching a car for about a year and saw( almost research) all the cars. At last I bought a second hand low milage car for good price.But my suggestion is NISSAN MICRA.

Regards

Babulu

I am already buy I10.

My old car is also maruti 800

In size I10 is so big than Alto and 800,

Full efficiancy I am get 15KM/l mileage on highways and 12KM/L in city,

If ur street is very small I am not recommended for I10,

I am also facing same problem by I10,

any views about A Star?

I am not interested in Diesel Option.

Today I was amazed that i10 enters very easily into my home. I hv almost finally selected i10 Magna. Pls give final advice

i10 or Swift are good. Since you have already tried i10 yourself and found it comfortable go ahead with it!

am buying Logan and getting it converted to CNG..

Logan is one of the most practical car on our roads..

my daily run is going to increase from 0 to 120.. (Shifting out of mumbai) :(

dont forget considering Logan once.. i have done too much of research on it..

Logan is the best VFM car, Fantastic Engine; Fantastic Mileage; Superb Body strength... now totally with Mahendras... pata nahi kyo nahi chali yeh car!!! sometimes Indian Psyche baffles me... tadak bhadak chahiye yaha par sab ko... Dimag se jyada Dil se sochte hain log + perceptions... it just got into the wrong perception for no fault of its own...

anyways, saurav doesnt have space for it, so its out of question for him, as its too big for him...

Edited by dkaile

If you can wait for some time,the new Swift is on its way to india. Hope within 3- 4 months will launch.Toyota also will launch Etios. check www.team-BHP.com. you can have good reviews