Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

Bsnl Data One Which Plan Is Better

Friends Which Plan Is Better IN BSNL BROADBAND ... 500, 700 Unlimited.... hey also plz share other plans too with their speed.. im sure many of our forum members use DATA ONE BROADBAND..

Friends Which Plan Is Better IN BSNL BROADBAND ... 500, 700 Unlimited.... hey also plz share other plans too with their speed.. im sure many of our forum members use DATA ONE BROADBAND..

Friends, I am using Home Combo 500 Plan where in I am getting 2 Mbps of speed and get 1.5Gb of data download along with 150 free calls as well.

i am using 256kbps unlimited - Rs.750 per month..

if you are not a heavy down loader go for H700 UL+ .. no risk of overuse/overcharging. peace of mind

else go for combo 500 (2-8am free)

I am using Home Combo 500 plan with 2Mbps speed and 1.5GB limit and 175 FREE calls with NO rent for landline... Night FREE is available from 2to8 AM.. Charges above the 1.5GB limit is also less and (I don't remember the value) it is same for 500plan...

All these for rent of Rs500/month... And if you pay Rs5000 in advance, this plan will be available for 12 months without rent (U save 2 months rent)... I am expecting changes in tariff for broadband within a year, so I didn't go for advanced rental...

Edited by kanagadeepan

I am using Home Combo 600. Use this if dont use your landline much. For Rs.600 per month you get 2.5gb free per month and night 2-8 free. Free calls is 50

Edited by pasumark

You are in Mumbai, how would you get BSNL there?

You are in Mumbai, how would you get BSNL there?

im staying at kalyan. near by Mumbai. just 50 kms from mumbai.. and we have bsnl here....

1 thing i want to know if i choose 750 ul plan.. does the speed increase in night for download.. plz reply :confuse:

I am using Rural USOF 150 plan

Rental is Rs.150+ 50(landline rental)(Total-Rs.200)

Speed -512kbps to 2mbps

1GB data usage free + 75 free calls

After the free limit -40paise per MB usage

my friend who also stays near my home. has 500 plan with night 2-8 unlimited free. suddenly bsnl

slapped r. 28,000/- rs. bill to him. he was shocked... this is the reason im asking u which is the best plan...& in unlimited 750 there is no tention... can any 1 tell me does speed increases in night in 750 unlimited

Home 750UL plan gives 256kbps speed 24*7. No increased speed at night

Edited by srk006

Speed -512kbps to 2mbps

:ko2::sign_omg: what an offer... :cry:

my friend who also stays near my home. has 500 plan with night 2-8 unlimited free. suddenly bsnl

slapped r. 28,000/- rs. bill to him. he was shocked... this is the reason im asking u which is the best plan...& in unlimited 750 there is no tention... can any 1 tell me does speed increases in night in 750 unlimited

Something must have gone wrong with your friend. BSNL never does this. I used DataOne for a long time and ended with 500 Combo Plus. I used auto rebooting of computer and rasdial to automate the downloading from 2am to 8am. I use premium account of rapidshare and I'm a heavy downloader.

Finally when EVDO was launched at our place, I promptly grabbed it, leaving my DataOne connection. I surrendered bFone connection. Now I'm using the EVDO and enjoying roaming on my laptop. If this service is available at your place, this is the best one. Have it within tomorrow, the tariff is going to increase from new year day.

At home i have 500 which is a rockstar

But at office I have 16 Mbps Combo Plan

The speed that it gives is amazing u wont believe only thing is download limit of 110GB lolz

Go for 256kbps unlimited plan for Rs750/- and have peace of mind :)

At home i have 500 which is a rockstar

But at office I have 16 Mbps Combo Plan

The speed that it gives is amazing u wont believe only thing is download limit of 110GB lolz

Where Do U Stay In Ulhasnagar.. Even I Stay At Ulhasnagar.. well r u sure that u get maximum Mbs speed in ulhasnagar... plz reply...i have pm u plz reply.

Was in UL Home 799 earlier..

Going in for 599 4 GB 512Kbps plan with 100 free calls..

Speed -512kbps to 2mbps

:clap: Migrating to NEW PLAN

Rural USOF 550 Combo plan

Rental is Rs.550(including landline rental) :clap:

Speed -512kbps to 2mbps

6GB data usage free + 150 free calls :clap:

^^ Hey can you give source of this info?? and which all circles is this rural plan available?

^^ Hey can you give source of this info?? and which all circles is this rural plan available?

Tarriff Information available on www.bsnl.co.in ( services->broadband->USO Funded Rural broadband)

Above plans not available on normal broad band tarrifs section.

Even bsnl cc or officials are not aware of the plans.If you ask them about the rural plans they will not tell about this plan.

You have to tell the plan code Rural USO Combo 250 and ask to activate and they will activate.This plans are only for Rural areas and there is no rental for modem.

Other plans

2. Tariff for New Regular Rural Broadband USO Plans (Limited):

broad band plans link

Particulars

Rural USO Combo 250

Rural USO Combo 550

Rural USO Combo 999

Monthly Charges (Rs)

Rs.250/-

Rs.550/-

Rs.999/-

Download/Upload Limit per Month

1.5 GB

6 GB

12 GB

Free Calls

Bandwidth

512 Kbps/ up to 2 Mbps

Applicability - All Rural

Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/upload limit (Rs) - Rs. 0.4/MB

Security Deposit - NIL

Telephone Fixed Monthly Charges - NIL

Modem Charges - Free

:signthankspin:

Edited by ramtech

^^^ thanks man... I see my factory's bsnl office is also mentioned in this. How should i approach the bsnl and apply for these plans?? any idea??

mine is sr. no. 6150 in the list..

Edited by Greatest

@ Ramtech, you could have copy-pasted the matter in an excel sheet & attached the same..

The thing looks like a mess & just takes space.

^^^

I agree with Jayanth,

Ramesh ji, please edit the post and give a direct link.

:signthankspin:

www.bsnl.co.in>services>broababd>USO funded.....

click here

@ Ramtech, you could have copy-pasted the matter in an excel sheet & attached the same..

The thing looks like a mess & just takes space.

Thanks for the suggestion.Not able to copy paste to excel sheet, so edited to make it simple and link added