Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

^^^ you want to say netbook ?

corrected

:thumb: Good Information ... prices are also cool ....waiting for CDMA + GSM phones to be launched soon .. :)

^^^

EVERY one is waiting for C+G+Qwerty,

After this release, every china crap company will try to follow.

:previous:

Hitesh Ji, every one, including me is waiting or C+G qwerty low cost handset... Mainly due to RCom's 1p :rofl_200: or FREE SMS effect... I want to use the 399SMS FREE/month of my Tata Indicom in Home circle and 1p/RoamingSMS of RGSM both in a single handset...

I spoke to Olive CC regarding their Olive V-G200 pwr phone. It seems it has a 2000mAh battery!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!

i have haier gsm-cdma phone , it is good but accesories are the only prob

^^^

even i am searching hands free for micromax c2i,

but not available in market. so sad !! :Equivocado:

I think, Haier uses miniUSB for charging and Data :clap: ... Further it supports charging via USB.. And Olive is also using the same (from its pics).. Further I think they are using 2.5mm jack for audio out.. These are pretty much standard and I think we can have better accessories in market even if they didn't supply a useful one imho...

^^^

even i am searching hands free for micromax c2i,

but not available in market. so sad !! :Equivocado:

ebay link

previous.gif

he is looking for accessories not phone..

^^^

Yes I am looking for accessories for micromax c2i,

I found nokia charger converter for this set, but still finding for hands free kit.

Olive FrvrOn mobile can run on AAA batteries

Olive Telecommunication has launched Olive FrvrOn , India s first hybrid mobile phone that also runs on AAA batteries. Priced at Rs. 1699, Olive FrvrOn has the potential of providing the user Non Stop telephony. From the busiest urban centers to the remotest areas of the country, Olive FrvrOn has the ability to stay connected even when the primary Lithium Ion battery drains out.

A user upon running out of electricity charge in the supplied LiOn battery can simply slot in any AAA battery available into the phone, and stay connected. Thus keeping their mobiles phones forever on by charging the main battery simultaneously. Other features of the phone includes FM radio, polyphonic ring tones, 1.5-inch color display, stereo handset and speaker phone.

Speaking on the occasion, Arun Khanna, chairman, Olive Telecommunication said, Olive FrvrOn has been designed keeping in mind the extensive usage of mobile phones countrywide. While the heavy duty urban user will now have the confidence of 'Non Stop' telephony; to the rural user, with undependable electricity supply the phone becomes a veritable life-line."

^^^

And here is the pic of the same.

img_206452_olive-hybrid2_450x360.jpg

Olive's New Phone Runs on AAA Batteries

Courtesy : Tech2

thanks for pic..

i think we can use a high mAh rechargeable battery ??

^^^

Ofcourse my dear friend. High mAH rechargeable batteries should also work with this mobile. :)

Olive FrvrOn mobile can run on AAA batteries

Olive Telecommunication has launched Olive FrvrOn , India s first hybrid mobile phone that also runs on AAA batteries. Priced at Rs. 1699.

A user upon running out of electricity charge in the supplied LiOn battery can simply slot in any AAA battery available into the phone, and stay connected. Thus keeping their mobiles phones forever on by charging the main battery simultaneously. Other features of the phone includes FM radio, polyphonic ring tones, 1.5-inch color display, stereo handset and speaker phone.

WOW Man..

But does it also mean that both batteries get charged simultaneously..

about 10 years back I had a Alcatel hanset that could run on 3 AAA batteries.

primarily focus on rural india

about 10 years back I had a Alcatel hanset that could run on 3 AAA batteries.

This reminded me of one handset from MOTOROLA which too works on AAA batteries.. It was released in India way back in 1996-1997. :)

i remember in 2005-2006 there was some battery available for around 20 Rs in Gaffar which can give 15mins of talktime to your phone. and it was operated by the AA size battries.

and charger was also available which was running on AA battries

R&D centre to be opened in Delhi by Olive Telecom

A research and development (R&D) centre is to be opened by Olive Telecommunications, a Gurgaon-based manufacturer of mobile handsets, netbooks and modems; in Delhi.

Meanwhile, a hybrid mobile phone, Olive FrvrOn, which is capable of running on AAA batteries when the primary Lithium Ion battery drains out, has also been unveiled by the company. Having a 1.5 inch colour display, polyphonic ringtones, stereo headset, built-in FM radio and speaker, FrvrOn has been priced at Rs1,699.

In December 2009, Olive came out with its plans to pump $100 million in its Indian operations, which include marketing, sales and R&D. The company is also mulling to sell three million devices in India by 2010 fiscal year along with taking its services to Indonesia and Russia in the coming months. By 2011, the company is hopeful to achieve a market share of 5 pct.

Currently working with 24 network operators across the globe; Olive Telecommunications has a product portfolio across WCDMA, CDMA, GSM and EV-DO handsets, mobile computing devices, advanced data modems and devices for wireless broadband.

Edited: 5 inch changed to 1.5 inch

Edited by savramesh

^^ 5 inch color display and the phone is only for 1,699 :Ohhhh:

Edit:I think its a type. Its 1.5". See Here

Edited by Greatest
  • Like 1

hey are these chinese based or what ???

^^^

100% china base !

what do they do at R&D center ?? how to bargain with china ?? or how to fool us ??