Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Krinix

Clarify – Crm Used By Reliance - Part 1

Clarify – CRM used By Reliance - PART 1

Reliance India Mobile uses Clarify E-front office as its CRM, yes you guessed that right a tool, where each and every detail of the customer is Recorded. Clarify belongs to Amdocs now.

There is a piece of information here, which I think is just a rumor, that Reliance had bought the code for Clarify (for some millions) and now that they have designed there own CRM, upon that, to suit their needs. :quest:

Everytime you call up *333, the details are verified and edited in Clarify’s ClearCallCenter, by the agent at the call centre. Now ClearCallCenter, is a very powerful tool, it just doesn’t provide the Agent with all your Details. But also gives them right to alter your services. I mean that all your services could be activated and deactivated and even Tweaked by the Agents, if given the Rights by the Admin. For instance When Reliance had first started, The Services it hadn’t got the NLD and ILD services, so there was a lengthy process of sending a fax letter to RIM, asking them to activate the NLD at the Security Payment of 1000 rs for NLD and 2000 for ILD. But this was really very Hectic. So Reliance had configured Clarify to give Rights to the Agents to Activate the NLD at the cmr’s Request. So all they did was Press on the Activate the NLD Button, and SMS was sent to cmr in about Two hrs time, about the activation. The same was applicable for value added services, such as SMS, Voice Mail, Call Forward, each and every service you were Assigned was there in ClearCallCenter to be viewed and altered and tweaked. :ph34r:

In the end it all comes down to something that makes Sense

More To come ………

Just check out the Image to have a Better Picture of the CRM.

clarify.gif

Unfortunetly, we are still told to visit WW for every small thing.

Thats true.... But we dont have to go much to WW... I beleive RIM Customer Care is the best... when compared to others...

Atleast we are able to contact them...

It is the web world guys who need to be up to standard. Those guys don't even know what has been announced by Reliance in the "relevant media channels."

WW as well as CC guys are equally bad. Only a few WW guys use to provide real facts about RIM services.

18814[/snapback]

quite informative Krinix! Keep going! Would love to know, wht RIM is doing to improve efficiency amongst its CC & WW executives?

Clarify – CRM used By Reliance - PART 2

Clarify – CRM used By Reliance - PART 2

About The CRM

Amdocs company offers a solution of Clarify eFrontOffice system. Clarify is a component system which covers he needs of relationships with customers in the field of telecommunications, finances, industry and the public sector. The Clarify system fills the conditions of an industrial standard and can be adapted to the customers needs in a short time - in cooperation with experienced and qualified partners.

Clarify eFrontoffice is a collection of integrated applications which work under a single database. The individual modules can be used independently, although it is optimal to combine several modules. This brings a significant move in the quality of solution. The user always works with a unified user interface which only extends the particular function with installation of new modules.

Clarify offers marketing tools for individual demands of each user. Data administrated in the Clarify system are able of a complex analyses of the customers behavior. Clarify guarantees that the customer will always get the offer or service that corresponds his actual needs and demands

New features

In the latest version of Clarify e FrontOffice, the standard modules were completed with means that support the electronic form of communication and the with the principles of self-service zones – mainly WEB and e-mail, but also chat communication channels. It is based on COM/COBRA objects of eResponse for the automatization of e-mail connections (e.g. generating answers, etc...). Module eOrder serves sales support and eConfigurator is targeted for an order automatization.

Customization

A big advantage is the possibility of adapting each application by using visual instruments which are part of the product. This package of instruments includes the blank editor, data vocabulary editor, API Toolkit and a programming language ClearBasic. Using these tools gives the developers and business analysts the control over operation, business rules, visage and data structure of specific CRM applications.

Clarify eFrontOffice modules

ClearCallCenter

A solution for the inner, outer or mixed call centers and marketing campaign taking.

This is the Application Used By Reliance Customer Service. *333

ClearSupport

A fully integrated solution for the customer’s demands and issue management, a system of escalations thorough complex workflows. This module addresses the basic problems of contemporary times – quality and effectivity increase in the service offering – rather well.

This Module is used by WW and Webexpress and POS and Reliance shop

ClearQuality

A complete solution for quality management

ClearHelpdesk

A module for a support of system administration

ClearSales

A support of process automatization in marketing and sales. This solution offers a support for working with strategic partners, directing the whole cycle of sale opportunities, generating and versioning of offers and database solutions, services or products offered by the company and the management of marketing campaigns.

When you go to pay bill at the WW, this is the Module that is used. Its very powerful.

ClearLogistics

This module is made up of four components:

Field Operations

Order Operations

Spares Manager

Depot Repair

ClearContracts

A solution for automatization of the process of managing flexible contracts and agreements at service level.

You will be wondering, what the hell is this guy posting, I am just building upto a point, whre you would know how exactly your account is handled, right from Billing, to Activating and Decativating Your services. Its all done Automatically BY Clarify, Its a beautiful, Yet powerfull tool, that takes care of everything from Prepaid service to Postpaid.

Now when i am talking about such an powerfull tool, You might Bet, that this Application can be Modified, Edited, and Tweaked to Enhance your Services, well without any Charges.

So Guys, now you know, where i am coming too, just hang n and enjoy the Ride, Folks.

I will be bringing some Information, that will make u a Telecom Engineer, well allmost. :clap:

SORRY FOR SUCH BIG FONTS FOLKS. :angry:

Gr8 info here ! Thanks Krinix !

GOOD INFO.

Reliance is conducting a 12 day training programme for all its web world and express executives called CREST.

As we all know Reliance has taken over NIS (National Institute of Sales) and is now called RelNIS.

It has a set of people who are into training of reliance execs round the year.

So may be the Quality of CC will surely improve.

Secondly, Talking about Clarify e_front office, reliance is the first company to make it web based.

i.e.

Specific FWPs are Only Data Enabled and provisioned for Clarify

Once this is done the Express people can open Web Based Clarify in a internet browser. This version performs all the tasks that Oracle based Clarify can perform.

What say about this Achievement ??

What ever software they may be using ultimately its the Customer Service Executive who will be interacting with the user.

And the CSR should be well trained with all the aspects.

Unfortunately most of the Webworld guys really lack even the necessary language skills.

Just imagine this .. I have come across ppl in Webworld who just cannot even converse with you in English.. that too in a city like Bangalore..

That was an interesting read....

I think the activation authorization rights have been assigned to WW guys. Coz...a couple of times in past 2 months, my service had been barred coz of some billing problems.. and whenever I used to call CC..they used to tell me to visit WW coz they can't authorize it at their end...and when I used to visit WW..they used to activate it in front of me at a press of a button!

Edited by lokeshsapre

There is a piece of information here, which I think is just a rumor, that Reliance had bought the code for Clarify (for some millions) and now that they have designed there own CRM, upon that, to suit their needs. :help:

hehehe..I won't be surprised if they did that. Someone had posted on this forum that RIM has bought NIS. Just wanted to share an interesting piece of info related to that..sorry its bit off topic but just felt like sharing :P ....

You know RIM had approached NIS for their all India training needs..and NIS had quoted some 12-15 crores for that project. RIM went back..did market evaluation of NIS and decided to buy NIS for some 25 cr..r.ather than paying them 12 cr for the project :grin: .... shrewd planning, isn't it? :D