Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I personally don't want this.. But there this NGO who teach computers to poor kids and women specially in slums. Projector was on their wishlist.. Lmk if u can give.. Will donate on your name.. :) lmk..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

I personally don't want this.. But there this NGO who teach computers to poor kids and women specially in slums. Projector was on their wishlist.. Lmk if u can give.. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

If its given to NGO, it would be good and I withdraw my name from list.

• Like 3

Sadie ji shipping address please along with pincode and phone no. I will send it through GATI. You need not pay anything for shipping also.

• Like 9

Guruji n Sadikji another milestone in rimweb after this gr8 giveway.....

Great give away and great gesture guru ji I salute you keep up the good work

Guru Gopal ji... You are great...

How much for the bulb.. I knight get it change and give them.. As they don't have AC in classes.. Lmk...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

How much for the bulb.. I knight get it change and give them.. As they don't have AC in classes.. Lmk... Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

If there is no electricity it won,t work. I have pocket projector which can be run without power. Since it is good cause, I will send it. Only bottom line is it will work in closed environment. (There should not be any light in room)

• Like 1

How much for the bulb.. I knight get it change and give them.. As they don't have AC in classes.. Lmk... Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Address received, I will send it today

• Like 1

Great Job by sadikk and gurugopalji:) :hi2:

Awe sum GuruGopal Ji...selfless nature...doing great work...<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hats off to GuruGopal Ji. :)

Address received, I will send it today

I sent it through GATI. You may receive within 2 days. Check PM for docket Number/tracking Number

Great work GuruGopalji & Saddik bhai....

Hats Off... :hypocrite:

Anybody wants My old Macbook Air. It is working good, But I pulled out the HDD, I will give the Power Adaptor Also but charging side pin has to replaced. For working, You have to put the HDD (SSD) and replace the charging PIN for power adaptor (it may cost you Rs. 200 approximately). Or alternatively Logic board, Screen, Ram, basil, keyboard case etc can be used as spare-parts.

I donot ship this item, it is the responsibility of the person who wants. He has to make his arrangements for pickup. ( Packing is problem and macbook air very thin). So I advice only Hyderabad persons

Item Part Number is MB003LL/A or model No. A1237, 13.3 inches, intel x3100 graphic card, Processor 1.6 core2duo 2gb ram, built in bluetooth, wifi and infrared port etc. 2 startup OS CDs.

I will give preference to the first person who request.

mods club this with my earlier posting of macbook air

Any person from Bangolore also advisable as the macbook air is in Bangolore right now

• Like 3

Can I have it

Me.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

PLZ this time let me have this ...... Shall arrange pickup from ur door step...... I really really need this

Attrish

Me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Can I have it

since it is the first request received and promised me to pick from bangolore, I will give it to you. PM the name of the person and his phone No. My person will call him and hand it over tomorrow or day after tomorrow

• Like 2

If that doesn't go through, I'm interested in picking up from Hyderabad local.

Gaurav bro! Win win!<br />Congratulations!<br /><br />Tapatalking on Note ii♡<br /><br />

Gurugopalji had made this topic super hot.

He really has great attitude.

congrates gaurav:)

Can I have it

since it is the first request received and promised me to pick from bangolore, I will give it to you. PM the name of the person and his phone No. My person will call him and hand it over tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Thanks a ton Guru Gopal ji ...

Details sent over to you .... !!!

Thanks rimweb :)