Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

1 hour ago, iamrafic said:

Guru Ji,

In bangalore they are not giving SIM with IMEI. They are asking for coupon code as well. I have an iPhone 6s, can i use the IMEI to get a JIO SIM?

show any samsung phone and get a sim.  show its imei number and let them generate code by them self.  after getting sim, put it in iPhone and activate televerification.  you will get 2gb data, 100 sms, 100 calls.  contact me via pm with jio phone number and jio password. 

1 hour ago, h1ghlander said:

I got a message saying my preview offer will expire today(completed 3 months)  and I need to Recharge, anyone else got message? 

Has the preview offer expired or it'll be renewed.  I have a flame 1 handset. 

it will be renewed automatically.  Do not worry.   By the way, you need not use lyf phone, for using this sim after 90 days.  you can use any phone of your choice.

hi all I bought 2 Hand set with sim at Jio office in chennai ambattur by 13th of this month as on today my line is not activated one of the worst service i am facing, the sales person who I bought from the company itself. 

im having YU YUREKA 4G LTE... what is the trick to get JIO SIM and Get All Services Smoothly with unlimited offer on YU YUREKA ???

2 hours ago, ayaz_cool said:

im having YU YUREKA 4G LTE... what is the trick to get JIO SIM and Get All Services Smoothly with unlimited offer on YU YUREKA ???

now flash any Govt. Employees id card, address proof and Photo and get jio sim for 90 days unlimited free

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

now flash any Govt. Employees id card, address proof and Photo and get jio sim for 90 days unlimited free

Seriously!!!!??

55 minutes ago, Guru Gopal said:

With or without the need to buy Lyf handset?

2 hours ago, commonman said:

With or without the need to buy Lyf handset?

no need to purchase any phone. you are going get sim for free.  use it for 90 days in any phone of your choice with unlimited data, voice and sms. 

Jio Sim Card is now available to all the persons.

Go to the local retailers submit your documents. 

It is not available at Reliance Outlets..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kalpeshaparmar said:

"local retailers" means ?? any mobile shop ??

or Reliance Digital and Express.

I enquired in a local mobile shop I know they say they have no clue about it but say it is available in black for 500-1000. Can you confirm if you got it for free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you mean with 90 days preview offer?

Reliance Industries ​Ltd. (RIL)​ ​has asked all its group employees to shift their existing corporate connections to that of Reliance Jio Infocomm, as the telecom unit of the Mukesh Ambani-owned entity builds towards a much anticipated but delayed commercial launch.

In a mail to over 24,000 employees, RIL's human resources department said, "We are excited to announce yet another milestone towards greater excellence, where we will be switching our existing corporate connections to Jio."
It's war out there!!

• Like 2

Reliance is trying every possible trick in book to sell these mobiles rofl

I am seeing loads of complaints in Twitter about drop in speeds in Jio network can anyone confirm if it is true

On roaming at Ranchi today. Data working. But call and sms not working. Anyone else had faced similar issues

I am seeing loads of complaints in Twitter about drop in speeds in Jio network can anyone confirm if it is true

Yes speeds have decreased. But is it not expected as connections increase?

Received message:
"
Dear Customer,
Your plan Jio Preview Offer Recharge for 30days for Jio number 70xxxxxxxx will expire on 10:24 PM Aug 31, 2016. To recharge from a range of packs using MyJio, click www.jio.com/GetMyJio.
Thank you,
Team Jio
"

Received message:
"
Dear Customer,
Your plan Jio Preview Offer Recharge for 30days for Jio number 70xxxxxxxx will expire on 10:24 PM Aug 31, 2016. To recharge from a range of packs using MyJio, click www.jio.com/GetMyJio.
Thank you,
Team Jio
"

No issues. You need not do anything. You can continue to use unlimited data/calls till their commercial launch. That's just a formal message.

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

No issues. You need not do anything. You can continue to use unlimited data/calls till their commercial launch. That's just a formal message.

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Got a message that my number recharged with another 30 days.

Dear Customer, 

Your plan Jio Preview Offer Recharge for 30days is now active on Jio Number 7010XXXXXX

To manage your account with MyJio app, click click www.jio.com/GetMyJio.

For any queries or support, please call us on 199 from your Jio Number or on 1800-88-99999 from any number. You can also write to us at care@jio.com.

Thank you,
Team Jio
  • Like 1

Got the SMS:

Dear Customer, Thank You for being part of the Jio Preview Offer. As a special gesture, we have extended our trial period to 30-Sept-16 & will be auto-refilling your balance accordingly.   Check your balance anytime on MyJio (www.jio.com/getmyjio). Team Jio

• Like 1

I have a query with regards to JPO for listed handsets do they have any conditions like handsets purchased in India only are eligible or something like that?

Topic continues here