Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rsucker

Unlimited Access On Prepaid?

Hi guys..

I m in big problem but will ask that later,

first the rim has a recharge coupan for prepaid by which you can talk unlimited to local reliance isn't !

OK..

NOw i think when we use internet then it is also some what a call to reliance ! isn't ?

so its a local call .. so it should be free.. ie.. internet on 440 recharge coupan shouldn't be free ?

Well i m checking that but it is my brother's phone, if money get deducted later then he will beat me :clap:

Anywasy.. i know a guy having Rs. 2 in balance and surfing on same card for 8 dayz.. and Rs. 2 is still there.. hmm..

I ask CC (customer care) that when the charges for internet are charges, he said every night at 12 the deduct the usage for that day..

So last night i tried up.. and my balance is still same today after 12 :clap1:

guys if this has been discussed (unable to find) then please leave the link to to that post or .. post ur opinion..

Well in a case that reliance-reliance calls are free, your theory sounds true,

But if it was that RConnect calls and Reliance - Reliance Calls are equal, they wouldnt you be paying for Rconnect as per Reliance - Reliance call rates ?

No na!!

That means Reliance got systems to distinguish between r-connect and voice calls :clap1:

Maybe you will get a deduction in balance soon.

you may be right.. but think....

it is also dialup ! compare with bsnl..

and what abt other guy not being charged for 8 dayz ?

NOw i think when we use internet then it is also some what a call to reliance ! isn't ?

so its a local call .. so it should be free.. ie.. internet on 440 recharge coupan shouldn't be free ?

Well the call that the R-Connect dialer dials is a special number .. i think its 777 .. So definitely it wont b regarded as a local call..

brother's phone, if money get deducted later then he will beat me :(

:clap: - Dont worry buddy...

So last night i tried up.. and my balance is still same today after 12 :clap1:

there was a bug in R-Connect some ages back i did not try and exploit it .. may be it is still working ..... :D

guys if this has been discussed (unable to find) then please leave the link to to that post or .. post ur opinion..

This is the link where the topic was discussed.

[ Link to Topic for Free Internet Access ]

Id tried something like that with my BSNL landline ...when they were advertising their closed user group. I asked them to do that with the number of my ISP ...at that time it started with '8'. At the exchange they told me we are not intrested what you use if for ...just give your application ...and as long as its technically possible (they said its not possible for all numbers), Id get it. I gave my app. ...and after few days they tell me its techincally not possible to include that number for the CUG (or centrex, or whatever they call it).

Well, I dont know what exactly the problem was, but I dont see a problem why they should not provide a local ISP number as CUG ... as long as its possible for normal voice calling. I mean if u can stay connected 24 hrs for a voice call on the same line, why not for internet access?

but #777 is a data call and not a voice call

U mean legally, R-Connect is free for prepaid users ?

Is reliance giving out for free :clap1: ?

seems the ambani family split is helping infocomm.????????what do we expect next? free nld and ild?

actully when they got back the *4120 concept, and intrdouce the new rates for rconnect, i think their system is totally down for rconnect usage calculation.

Now for any recharge voucher the rconnect usage is not reduced. I am using this for past 10 days. No reduction in my balance.

But be careful. They will duduct it suddenly onday..... And they will get the amount of excess usage from next recharge voucher.... so if u recharge the voucher (after this bug fixed) it will suddenly got down to 0. So be careful while using this... If u want to enjoy this offer get a second hand phone for least cost and use it specilly for rconnect....

good idea about second hand set ! cool !

Just internet ;)

BTW. I asked the other guy 440 RS. he is using for 8 dayz and no deduction.. i remember when i used net it get deducted in next 24 hrs.. so it means either they again got bug or Reliance to reliance free calls in the circle also include #777 !!

Yaar as it is a call within reliance.. and I think reliance will not tell this officially to anyone to avoid it to get exploited :D

If same the case then i will get 440 recharge again.. today is my last day.

No ! i dont think that sms are free with 440 Voucher as i am continously using 440 Voucher and once when i began sending sms after recharging 440 V the deduction in the balance was after 2-3 days..... earlier i too thought that sms gone free with 440 Voucher...i too did all sms within city limits and rel to rel. ya one thing is sure that rconnect is fabulously working since last 24 days meanwhile i recharged in between and balance too is not reducing (though i didnt check the balance) but i am still able to make all type of o/g calls.

Free ? ???

Is it the case after recharging with sms voucher or 440 voucher ???

No ! i dont think that sms are free with 440 Voucher as i am continously using 440 Voucher and once when i began sending sms after recharging 440 V the deduction in the balance was after 2-3 days..... earlier i too thought that sms gone free with 440 Voucher...i too did all sms within city limits and rel to rel.  ya one thing is sure that rconnect is fabulously working since last 24 days meanwhile i recharged in between and balance too is not reducing (though i didnt check the balance) but i am still able to make all type of o/g calls.

22367[/snapback]

Hmm..

So it means net is free on 440 recharge and you ahve confirmed as you said that you had done recharge in while and no deduction ( saw your post in another thread) :D

BTW.. my account was meant to be over on 19th dec but still running it is 12:44 am ie 20th dec. i m still able to recieve calls. may be i should wait more..

btw if my money get deducted later then i will goto the Consumer forum ! ;) as prepaid is prepaid and should behave as prepaid.. :D not like postpaid.. usage is coming at the end of months.. lolz..

No ! i dont think that sms are free with 440 Voucher as i am continously using 440 Voucher and once when i began sending sms after recharging 440 V the deduction in the balance was after 2-3 days..... earlier i too thought that sms gone free with 440 Voucher...i too did all sms within city limits and rel to rel.  ya one thing is sure that rconnect is fabulously working since last 24 days meanwhile i recharged in between and balance too is not reducing (though i didnt check the balance) but i am still able to make all type of o/g calls.

22367[/snapback]

Hmm..

So it means net is free on 440 recharge and you ahve confirmed as you said that you had done recharge in while and no deduction ( saw your post in another thread) :)

BTW.. my account was meant to be over on 19th dec but still running it is 12:44 am ie 20th dec. i m still able to recieve calls. may be i should wait more..

btw if my money get deducted later then i will goto the Consumer forum ! :D as prepaid is prepaid and should behave as prepaid.. :clap: not like postpaid.. usage is coming at the end of months.. lolz..

22379[/snapback]

Btw.. I think i replied that in so hurry, after posting above stuff i got every thing barred .. so no internet at all.

Then suddenly after 2 dayz my incoming started but no outgoing (so no rconnect) and still incoming are there . Also my balance is now zero.

Reliance really don't know wht they are doing !

hi

i have heard that there is a plan for surfing the net unlimited but upto 1 GB download , is that true?

and is that for prepaid ?

Edited by gsmsikar

Its for postpaid only. Please go through recently posted topics for more information or search the forums.

Its for postpaid only. Please go through recently posted topics for more information or search the forums.

22876[/snapback]

Could there have been a prepaid card, say Rs. 1000 and surf net unlimited for whole month.. ie. only net surfing recharge !!