Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
webmaster1963

Negative Balance

Negative balance is a big issue but I think no one wants to try out/waste the minimum recharge voucher amount. Mostly are moving to GSK.

:P coz ur eating too much out of it and the ambani brothers are splitting on this issue

Guys, Yesterday I recharge my mobile through Rs330 rcv and Rs 150 is credited in my account. But I have not done any call, sms and dont use Internet and now my balance is Rs 0. When i asked regarding this from CustomerCare then he answered that Rconnect use by you 5 days before, for those we deduct the amount because balance gone in minus.

When I asked the minus balance then he dont told me. Looks like those used there phone for free Rconnect, stop recharging the phone otherwise amount will be deducted.

22899[/snapback]

guess people could have better used this piece of info on how_to_beat neg balance a while ago - B4 MOVIN TO GSK....

after the free rconnect is over i have recharged the phone three times but every morning my balance is going to zero inspite of not using rconnect any more.everytime i complained chairman they told me they have deducted it towrads the rconnect usage.does that mean they have our negative balance with them as they will go on deducting the money till they recover the entire free usage.has anyone faced this problem??

22866[/snapback]

[/b]Hi.. yeah I've experienced a similar problem.. Months back I send large number of sms at 0 balance.. Now whenever i recharge the balance will go to zero the next day morning.. And when contacted with customer care they told me that there is now way that i can know how many more recharges i've to do before i get a positive balance.. Now i think its better o buy a new phone.. What about Tata indicom? r their mobiles out yet.. heard that they gonna push to talk services at 10 ps per minute..

guys, dont u ever read the prevou posts or what ??

shabeer ali, "negative balance" can be beaten easily...no need to buy a new phone/buy gsk...

just read a few posts b4 ur post... #49

cheers

I'll look into this *369 funda today or tomo on a prepaid tht has this problem of Negative Balance and let u know!

But overall, this whole concept of maintaining a negative balance by deducting in bulk for Prepaid seems wrong to me. Something needs to be done seriously abt this!

Keep posting Chirag... we atr waiting for ur comments.

What if I have a negative balance and rechaege with *369 and use R-connecr again? Does it continues to connect to the net?

bcz negative balance do have some good effects too :P

rEDshiFT, please tell me....

I have a -ve balance in thousands and i have not recharge the number from last 4 months because after night 12:00AM my account value goes to Rs 0.00.

If i recharge through *369 then my value will again goes to Rs 0.00 after night 12.00 or not. We can verify this through small value RCV or Rs330 RCV is necessary. And if I again start using Rconnect on same number then Rconnect value will be deducted from that or not.

Please help.

go recharge NOW ashras...

u will not get negative balance...no deduction will happen if ur using 369.

anyways, v dont have much to loose - as u said, jus buy a low priced rcv and recharge today.

if u can rconnect without any negative balance- pls post here... more importantly, if it doesnt work and if ur still getting neg balance-make doubly sure u post about it here

keep browsin

-------------------------------------------

waitin to hear from u dude... i've been sayin/usin this 369 for months now and whats botherin me is thatnobody has posted a confirmation !! even worse, nobody seems to post any 'no_it_doesnt_work' kinda msg either !

weird s hit...beats me.

Redshift,

*369 thing doesn't work for me atleast.

oh... :) hmm, thats a start atleast...

really dont know why its not workin sanay... works ok for with me...

Doesn't work.

i recharged with Rs. 220 voucher yesterday(using *369) and since 3 pm today i cant conect though when i check my balance i have Rs. 139 as balance.

redshift, i didn't go for this type of recharge. I got a data record for the sms sent. Recharged accordingly and now am off wid the Negative Balance! ;)

Cool scene dude ... ;)

u DONT have neg balance problem, thats what ur sayin right...

so basically, we dont need any trick or anything to beat neg balance - jus follow whats said by ril in the sms - and we dont get neg balance...thats even better :D

errm...i understood u right, na?

so basically, we dont need any trick or anything to beat neg balance - jus follow whats said by ril in the sms - and we dont get neg balance...thats  even better

30528[/snapback]

I didn't get what u meant!

I had a negative balance issue. It was wid the SMS Top-Up Card usage. Got the Data Records from the CCC. calculated the no. of msgs sent in the period when the SMS Card had expired. Accordingly recharged the Prepaid and got going ;) So now, no more negative balance for me.

rEDshift, I have a prepaid connection on which i used Rconnect unlimited, now the balance in -ve thousands.

I want to send unlimited SMS to my girlfriend on a particular day. Please tell me I can recharge with SMS Top-UP card and use it for 1 day and we can also receive calls on this no. for 1 day.

Ashras, im a little afraid to give advice...just in case if it didnt work for u....

the way i c it, we dont have much to loose.

buy the cheapest top-up card and recharge. provided u have validity days left, u CAN send sms and receive calls.

and the worst of the worst, if u still seem to get negative balance - JUST DONT RECHARGE ANYMORE...

like u HAVE been doing all these days - jus leave the phone in the attic... it makes more sense to leave the phone un-used than to keep on charging for 1000s jus to get out of the negative balance

---------------------------------

btw, i thought by this time u would have already tried if 369 works for u... we were kinda waitin for u to post if its working or not for u.

rEdshift, i have not used the phone from last 4 months. And please tell me if I use all the SMS top-up card value then still I will receive calls.

with the negative balance i've generally seen that after any kinda recharge on such a dreaded phone, keeps the talktime and allows to msg etc for 1 working day(minimum). infact, if its anyways a dreaded phone, y even use a top-up card?

My suggestion, jus simply use a Simple TopUp Card of Rs. 55/-(Not the sms top-up Card - I hope u understand wht it means). That will give u Rs. 25/- balance for a day! Then use as much as u want, coz the balance isn't reduced real-time! :(