Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
webmaster1963

Negative Balance

If you really think its clonned, try calling your number using another phone and see if it is ringing or not, after switching off your handset.

Hi ! Using 55 Toptup voucher is working fine for me.. it stands for a day or two and i continously enjoy rconnect. the day i dont want to use net i do not recharge and use it for incoming. This is really much better than platinum plan (rs 1500). (but only till the moment reliances starts real time billing for r connect.)

after the free rconnect is over i have recharged the phone three times but every morning my balance is going to zero inspite of not using rconnect any more.everytime i complained chairman they told me they have deducted it towrads the rconnect usage.does that mean they have our negative balance with them as they will go on deducting the money till they recover the entire free usage.has anyone faced this problem??

22866[/snapback]

Same problem here. pl help

Guys, this is a very old issue but need help on this.

As you all know that last year those run a free Rconnect through Reliance mobile those account goes to Rs 0.0 after few hours (without calling).

But someone is mentioned recharge through dialing *3xx and this problem will not occur or try GSK.

Please tell me what's that number and working properly and if try GSK then this problem solve for ever. And how much time GSK takes and normal cost.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

gsk retail price for prepaid is 220/- but u will loose ur previous number. i have tried it on my negative balance old rim no, and i got new no with fresh balance. so try a gsk only if can loose ur old no.

i havent recharged one my my prepaid connection after expiry haveing negative balance so as to make the negative balance zero after the grace period (as mentioned in this thread, 15 days), has anybody earlier tried this trick. actually i do not want to loose this number otherwise i would have used a fresh prepaid gsk as i did earlier.

I have tried amitstg

Cheers

Ashok

no it didnt work, i recharged yesterday with 199 voucher, 16 days after my validity expiry (on 3rd) but the very next day (today) in mornining i left with rs 20 balance and in evenining it is just 50 paise, that too without making any single call, sms or rworld,rconnect after recharging.