Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
webmaster1963

Negative Balance

Ok Chirag, through simple TopUP card I can send unlimited sms and use rconnect for 1 day. I m right?

can i use the R Connect for the whole day if i use the top up card??i have a prepaid connection and an unknown -ve balance.(probably in thousands).

Best way is using GSK every time u want to use r-connect, GSK cost 75 bucks (50 talktime) , will work 3 days if u use it in night. plus unlimited sms. if u using 10 GSKs for whole month so it will cost u 750 for unlimited r-connection + free offnet sms :(

R u sure GSK will work for 3 days if use in night. But if use whole day then how many days it will work. And also receive calls on that no. or not.

I think GSK official price is Rs 220 not Rs75. Please confirm.

with the negative balance i've generally seen that after any kinda recharge on such a dreaded phone, keeps the talktime and allows to msg etc for 1 working day(minimum). infact, if its anyways a dreaded phone, y even use a top-up card?

My suggestion, jus simply use a Simple TopUp Card of Rs. 55/-(Not the sms top-up Card - I hope u understand wht it means). That will give u Rs. 25/- balance for a day! Then use as much as u want, coz the balance isn't reduced real-time! :(

30818[/snapback]

It's Easy-Recharge I believe. There is no card worth Rs.55/- for normal top-up. The minimum top-up available as card is Rs.110/- i Kolkata.

Best way is using GSK every time u want to use r-connect, GSK cost 75 bucks (50 talktime) , will work 3 days if u use it in night. plus unlimited sms. if u using 10 GSKs for whole month so it will cost u 750 for unlimited r-connection + free offnet sms B)

30829[/snapback]

GSKs are not getting activated without prior submission of documents.

It's Easy-Recharge I believe. There is no card worth Rs.55/- for normal top-up. The minimum top-up available as card is Rs.110/- i Kolkata.

30838[/snapback]

There is no card available as such! Its an E-Recharge or Mobile2Mobile Recharge (whatever u may call). Go to the Webworld, ask for a 55 bucks regular top-up of 0 days Validity and thats wat i'm talking abt!

errm... there is a Rs.55 Top-up card available...

topup110zi.jpg

like a real,paper card(not the e-version)

topup224dt.jpg

Customer care told me that you cant use the top-up card if you not recharge your phone from several months. If you have previous card validity left then you can use this top-up card.

And minimum recharge voucher Rs 165/-

Top-Up Card does not have any Validity of Days. And hence u need previous validity of other recharge card to use for this Top-Up. What the CustCare says is correct.

After so many days I have recharged with Rs 165/- voucher. and now tries to connect Rworld then it says " Rworld not connected try again", I reset the R-menu but still getting the same problem. Anyone knows how to solve this.

Customer care dont know about that and they note the complaint to solve in 48 hours. Bull**** :)

Saturday I charged my prepaid account with a Rs 330 charge card. I just used it for browsing my mails for 5 minutes. After that today morning when I check the balance it says "you have only 59 paise". This has happened twice already and am wondering if any of you folks also have the same problem. I think there is something seriously wrong in Reliance's system as it zeroes out the balance. Any advise is appreciated.

ok here's my piece of advice - use the 'search' button in the forum. :blink:

try prepaid | negative | balance

Edited by rEdshiFt

Rigtht said redshift................. :confuse:

I am enjoying free internet now for first time.

with Rs 2 in my mobile I have downloaded 10 ringtones from 8888 and have used internet for more than 8 Hrs.

i will prefer another GSK instead of recharging.

I am using GTRAN so able to access free internet by simply inserting a prepaid RUIM and able to enjoy ringtones with my regular MDN.

using topup 55 for net would be great.. it is much and much better than 1500 unlimited plan. as r connect charges are deducted either in 1 or in 2 days. what i think is we will need to refill a maximum of 20 topup (rs 55) cards in a month along with a Rs. 200 (one month validity) in starting. so that way total expenses will be Rs 1300. we will use unlimited net plus unlimited sms for approx full month and plus plus we will get a talktime of around 550 to make outgoings this is really great... today i bought 20 topup @ rs 53/-. lets see what happens.....

Do not forget to post about your experiences after you use up your 20 topup cards!!!!

Definately Amitstq, we want your feedback when you consume your 20 topup cards and continue doing outgoing calls.

Definately Amitstq, we want your feedback when you consume your 20 topup cards and continue doing outgoing calls.

32829[/snapback]

Well guys, I've been using this way of surfing for the past couple of months...

Trust me, it's not worth it. Even if it's not expensive, there is a greater problem - you never know WHEN data services will be withdrawn.. sometimes it happens barely a couple of hours after you recharge, and you might end up using up 2 or 3 RCVs in a day if what you're doing on the net is important to you. What's worse is when you really need to access the internet, and you recharge, it might not re-activate RConnect instantly. It has taken me as long as 8 hours to activate. There's no pattern.

Infact I just applied for a post-paid phone with platinum plan.

GSK is best option. but now we have to submit documents thhts a pain, GSKs avaible in market as low as 40 bucks so y go for 55 TOP-UP ??

i would second mercurysquad. i hate the un-predictability.

Edited by rEdshiFt

Yes i too hate the unpredictability....

but i surprised that...

1. When i recharge with *369-2, the balance is not fully deducted if we use more rconnect hrs....it will rs 3 or 55p or 25p like that...

2. even i have rs 3 at my balance the r connect wont work....

3. one day my rconnect is failed at 12 afternoon... but surprisingly without recharge it will connect that day night 11 o clock and continued 1 full day...

if we recharge it will take 2 or 3 mins to work again for rconnect...

Unbelivable actions..!! Unbelivable Reliance..!! But still i have "Kar lo Duniya Muthi Mein!"....

ya its right that after charging through 369 the balance dont become zero instead stop just near zero at 1 or 2, but all the data services(rworld,rconnect,sms) stops. one more thing i noticed, earlier reliance used to deduct all data charges main in the night after 1 or 2 days, but now i see my balance reduces 3 -4 times a day without making outgoing calls just doing the net. it may be painful fo rconnect through topup vouchers now.. lets see i will keep informing abt my usage of toptup cards for net, yesterday (1st) i started with first card of rs 199 valid for one month , it gave me net till todays noon, now in night i charged a toptup 55.

i recharged again at 11 am but my data services started in evening at 8:30. i contacted many times to CC but u know they are s***ers.

Hey guys,

A strange thing has been happening with me since my last recharge. My talktime balance is reducing abruptly overnite without any reason. Even yesterday (07/06/2005) I recharged with a Rs 330 RCV and didn't make any calls or SMS from it. Today (08/06/2005), when I was about to make a call from my RIM, I was told that my balance was Rs 8. A massive drop from my balance of Rs 149. There are no so called previous SMS charges...etc. On enquiring about it I was told that according to their records I had used R-world on the 14th of May, and the charge was not deducted earlier, and was deducted yesterday. But as far as I remember I haven't used R-world since the day it went paid (i.e-1/04/2005). I am fearing a cloning of my number. Please advice friends what to do...... :)

<POST MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta