Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AmanJ

All about LG RD6000

HI..

Answers to some of last posts...

Yes we can send MMS to email..

Rather, I always transfer pictures in the same way..

If you are not able to send, it is not a problem with RD 6000 in general.. just check ur phone, what you can do is get your software upgraded fro any LG service center.. It takes just 45 Minutes.. and No Data is lost..

The price is somewhere around 9500 RS, without datacable..

Buy data cable from some China Market. u will get in 250 rs.

Now My Question!!!

I read some where that we can e-mail to our phone, at

91(number)@mms.ricmail.com

and send pics or ringtones as attachment and it recieves.

For me, When I send the mail, it does not bounce.. but I even dont receive it...

What you guys think problem can be???

Piyush

@Piyush!

Please tell what will the price applied for the software or firmware upgradation of the Phone. r u have any info regarding this? Please provide.

regarding your query. I think, this method is only applied to 5130 or 6130. Does not have any info for the 6000? OK Search RIMWEB u may find some helpful hints and share ur experience with us.

Thanks and Take Care!

Hi Rajan..

If your moby is less then a year old, then they do it for free...

Or else they charge a measly 50 Rs..

You can chk ur Software version by..

Menu -> 9 -> 6 -> 1

Mine is RD600F09...

Just chk yours and act accordingly..

And your Info is correct, I chkd with reliance customer support( I like them very much).. They said website support is not available for RD 6000...

I have Got BITPIM.. and just luking for some time to get the data cable.. it can serve the purpose :clap:

Piyush

And your Info is correct, I chkd with reliance customer support( I like them very much)

:(:help::lol::o:unsure::wacko::grin:

And your Info is correct, I chkd with reliance customer support( I like them very much)..

44863[/snapback]

:o hmmm very good comment or Truth in ur point of view :help:

Regarding Customer care of all companies most of them Hav no or total knowledge of companies information :lol:

Edited by amitbt22

Hi Guys!

Just checking if this handset s still available? If anyone know about its availabilty in Delhi or Jaipur, do let me know. I would appreciate this favour.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I am using RD6000 for the last six months and the software version is 9. Since it got delivered the hands free kit is not working correctely. Every time a call come in, I have to open the folder (I kept the answer mode to open the folder), then I can hear the voice in headset.

Any one had experianced this problem. I could not see any coments on this. So I assume that there may be some problem with my settings / hands free kit. I am using the original hands free kit came along with the phone.

Thomas

Hi Guys,

I am using RD6000 for the last six months and the software version is 9. Since it got delivered the hands free kit is not working correctely. Every time a call come in, I have to open the folder (I kept the answer mode to open the folder), then I can hear the voice in headset.

Any one had experianced this problem. I could not see any coments on this. So I assume that there may be some problem with my settings / hands free kit. I am using the original hands free kit came along with the phone.

Thomas

Every one is facing same problem and probably the reason, they(reliance) have removed this model from the market!

Hi Guys,

Thomas

Change your handset setting as Menu > 9 > 3 > 3 (Auto Answer) and enjoy. ;)

but in that case it will auto answer .. what we require is we could use handsfree without opening folder

I am planning to buy an LG RD6000. But i heard a lot of problems for the handset like, low battery life, Photo downloads from phone to pc errors. I have been trying to ask someone who knows very well about the handset.Please helpme with my problem, my old handset is nearing its end and I have to buy a new one soon. hoping i get my reply soon. THANKYOU.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Just for info sake - if anyone is looking for LG 6000 in Mumbai and are unable to get it anywhere else (officially at the WW) - its still available at

1.) Web World Express, Dombivli (West)

Opp. Railway Station.

2.) Reliance Web World,

Murbad Road

KALYAN (West)

Ciao !

I am planning to buy an LG RD6000. But i heard a lot of problems for the handset like, low battery life, Photo downloads from phone to pc errors. I have been trying to ask someone who knows very well about the handset.Please helpme with my problem, my old handset is nearing its end and I have to buy a new one soon. hoping i get my reply soon. THANKYOU.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

except handsfree problem, this is excellent model!

you can use handsfree provided u have to keep youe handset on auto answer mode.

go ahead but have look at new models coming in i have been told that higher end kyosera is expected in this month.

keep talking!

Can one of u RD6000 users please upload a root backup (I need only the cam folder... excluding ur photos) using bitpim ???? need it for some keeda kaandi..

cheers

Ashok

I have Lg vx 6000 from Verizon US. Hand set is working ok in RIM. I can do sms,voice call etc but the problem is in the MMS.

When I am tring for mms from mobile I receive a message "Network Authentication Failed.

In my mobile R world is not working.

So anyone can suggest the way out.

Thanks

Hi

I am Having LG RD 6000 and installed Bit Pim on my PC but that doesn't work , it detect my phone as other cdma phone, and doesn't synchronize anything.

Please Help

Hi

I am Having LG RD 6000 and installed Bit Pim on my PC but that doesn't work , it detect my phone as other cdma phone, and doesn't synchronize anything.

Please Help

i'd like 2 keep this post short n simple. :grin:

i've used dis phone for about a week now and i came across the foll. pts:

gud 1's :grin:

1. gr8 looks, u surely get into notice wid dis one

2. large n bright lcd

3. good camera, images r of 640x480 size, includes fun frames, 4 colours( colour, b&w, ambience n negative), self potrait , multi shot

4.large phone book with avtar.

5. easier group msging

7. fabulous speaker

8. easily acceible menu

9. voice memo , answering machine, call recording available.

bad 1's :grin:

1. R-WORLD. it has a brew software n many of services r not present......... eg videos, songs, games!!!!!!!!!

2. poor battery life. need 2 charge within 24 hrs

3. max of 20 photos from camera can be kept , including avtars

4.poor voice quality( not much can be expected from cdma)

5. no connectivity like blueetooth, irda.

6. only midi is supported and no other like wav, mp3, mmf etc

7. no video streaming(neither on r world)

8. mms only to rim users

conclusion - expected more but not a bad deal for 9799/-, gr8 if u just want to use it as a phone and not as a interactive device. lacks in basic features which other phones provide like larger memory, r-world services etc.

hope my post helped, for any q's just ask.

Also useless PC Sync Software, no facility at all except that ancient phone book. Operating System hangs many times. By the way, it can stream videos and I can watch Aajtak and Trailers ....

Lofty

Hi guys, Pls Tell me How to get MMS on my LG RD6000 Mobile. Pls am new to this :clap: onnum puriyale...

I am using RD6000 for the last 02 years. Recently this hand set has developed a funny problem. Signal strength of my mobile gets lost every 10 seconds or so. It shows 'leaving service area' and after 10 seconds 'entering service area', whereas all other CDMA reliance mobile in that area does not have such problems, i.e. signal strength for them is good. Can you suggest remedy? :confuse:

^^^

@SCDEY

My dear friend, the only remedy available to you is going to the nearest LG service centre. No other remedy. This seems to be a hardware fault.

Regards.

hi,

myself ramakrushna 4m chennai.

i am using reliance CDMA handset LG RD6600 last 4 months.

i can upload songs photos through data cable but i am not able to upload any video with extensions like wmv because its not supporting, ithis cell only supports movie files with extension mp4 only.can anybody help me how i can get a good mp4 conver.in internet i am not finding a good site.

kindly mail me at sahoont@gmail.com

hi,

i can upload songs photos through data cable but i am not able to upload any video with extensions like wmv because its not supporting, ithis cell only supports movie files with extension mp4 only.can anybody help me how i can get a good mp4 conver.in internet i am not finding a good site.

[hi,

Hello, I am using this phone for more than a month now but dont have the knowledge , how to connect it with laptop to transfr some songs from laptop to this. I have the data cable, & also tried my hand in it to fix the problem, but could not make it. Can U help me out with step by syep proceddings................ I wll be obliged, thanking you, friend

i'd like 2 keep this post short n simple. :D

i've used dis phone for about a week now and i came across the foll. pts:

gud 1's :clap:

1. gr8 looks, u surely get into notice wid dis one

2. large n bright lcd

3. good camera, images r of 640x480 size, includes fun frames, 4 colours( colour, b&w, ambience n negative), self potrait , multi shot

4.large phone book with avtar.

5. easier group msging

7. fabulous speaker

8. easily acceible menu

9. voice memo , answering machine, call recording available.

bad 1's :blink:

1. R-WORLD. it has a brew software n many of services r not present......... eg videos, songs, games!!!!!!!!!

2. poor battery life. need 2 charge within 24 hrs

3. max of 20 photos from camera can be kept , including avtars

4.poor voice quality( not much can be expected from cdma)

5. no connectivity like blueetooth, irda.

6. only midi is supported and no other like wav, mp3, mmf etc

7. no video streaming(neither on r world)

8. mms only to rim users

conclusion - expected more but not a bad deal for 9799/-, gr8 if u just want to use it as a phone and not as a interactive device. lacks in basic features which other phones provide like larger memory, r-world services etc.

hope my post helped, for any q's just ask.

Hello, I am using this phone for more than a month now but dont have the knowledge , how to connect it with laptop to transfr some songs from laptop to this. I have the data cable, & also tried my hand in it to fix the problem, but could not make it. Can U help me out with step by syep proceddings................ I wll be obliged, thanking you, friend

hi,

hi,

[hi,

Hi,

I got LG RD 6600. guide me to connect My mobile to my Pc.

I had downloaded PC Sync from Lg mobiles.com & reliance site..But both the software doesn't supprort Blue tooth in port specification, it shows only Serial & USB.

But in LG RD 6250 it shows all the 3 - Serial , USB & Bletooth..

I tried to connect using LG 6250 but I gives error msg.."Failed to Connect Phone"..

HELP me to connect using Bluetooth..

Regrds,

Nethra

is it possible to send j2me games to this LG RD 6000 phone through data cable?

Edited by vishnusankar