Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Class is mentioned on the card itself which is visible in the transparent packing.

Thanks. Like i said it was delivered at a friend's address and he was the one who said it was not mentioned.

Btw my kutchi friend does not care abt speed and class and all. All he is intrested in is the capacity so he is quite happy with it and is using it in his evo.

Friends

Any one has mydala or sulekha discount promotion or gift code, pls post or pm.

Thanks.

Got a call frm rishab frm hs18 backend team asking to call thier customer care for tnt courier details so that a scheduled pickup can be arranged for all four cards. And they will send the Samsung ones once they receive inward shipment.

I got a reply (on their website) for the ticket I raised on HS18 website.

HS18 Customer Care->2011-11-18 14:04:41.33->Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please pack the product if it is Un-Used & parts in a travel worthy original packaging and place a paper in the box with your order number and complaint written on it. Please affix the address label mentioning the order number and the below address- “Suman Enterprises, O-33A, LAJPAT NAGAR-2, NEW DELHI-110024” Please note to get the product collected please call our Courier Partner TNT Courier on 60009999 or 18004259999 and get your pickup registered quoting the Account Code “74099". Once it is picked up, please provide us the Airway Bill number and dispatch date, for us to follow up with the vendor. In case TNT is not available please send the product by any reputed courier and send fax or scan of the receipt we shall reimburse the freight charged incurred in sending the product back. Warm regards, HomeShop18 0120-4455918

Should I take all the trouble of calling TNT, sending, then follow-up and then waiting ?

^^^ yes of course... In fact if TNT not available send through any other. I ordered Asus router but didn't liked it. So I returned the same through blue dart ni got 200rs chq of reimbursement after 2 months n product amount refund to my credit card account.so I feel its worth taking effort till you are satisfied...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got a reply (on their website) for the ticket I raised on HS18 website.

HS18 Customer Care->2011-11-18 14:04:41.33->Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please pack the product if it is Un-Used & parts in a travel worthy original packaging and place a paper in the box with your order number and complaint written on it. Please affix the address label mentioning the order number and the below address- “Suman Enterprises, O-33A, LAJPAT NAGAR-2, NEW DELHI-110024” Please note to get the product collected please call our Courier Partner TNT Courier on 60009999 or 18004259999 and get your pickup registered quoting the Account Code “74099". Once it is picked up, please provide us the Airway Bill number and dispatch date, for us to follow up with the vendor. In case TNT is not available please send the product by any reputed courier and send fax or scan of the receipt we shall reimburse the freight charged incurred in sending the product back. Warm regards, HomeShop18 0120-4455918

Should I take all the trouble of calling TNT, sending, then follow-up and then waiting ?

Mukesh buddy I guess you can really reconsider your decision as I am too in the delima. Please check this post link If it is true then mere bhai there nothing wrong with your gruhu. :w00t:

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 at Rs 28,490 >> http://deals.sulekha...now-for-rs-7222

RIMweb Topic Here >> http://www.rimweb.in...obile-industry/

iPhone 3GS at Rs 17,490 >> http://deals.sulekha...or-just-rs-6678

Nokia 700 at Rs 14,700 >> http://deals.sulekha...ack-for-rs-6675

HTC Explorer at Rs 9,790 >> http://deals.sulekha...or-just-rs-6659

Motorola XT 800 at Rs 14,720 >> http://deals.sulekha...or-just-rs-6643

Mukesh buddy I guess you can really reconsider your decision as I am too in the delima. Please check this post link If it is true then mere bhai there nothing wrong with your gruhu. :w00t:

Thanks. :)

So guys, what is the opinion of you all? Should I go for a change ot settle with Sandisk Class 4 card ?

My friend is looking to purchase laptop with below requirements:

1. 17" screen
  2. 4GB RAM
  3. i3 or i5
  4. Should have Graphics card or may have provision to install one.
  5. Good customer service.

Please suggest me some good deals.

Dear Mr. Rajan

Any good deal available for

1. LCD 15" or 17" monitor / TV
  2. Internal HDD - 1 TB

- want to use it for CCTV set-top box connection.

So guys, what is the opinion of you all? Should I go for a change ot settle with Sandisk Class 4 card ?

I bought this

For Sale

Lexar 32gb Class 10 Card Rs 2500 (Used for 2 months)

http://www.amazon.co...21347402&sr=8-7

Wintec 16gb Class 10 Card Rs 800 (Used for 2 months)

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820161405

If you want to buy Both then Rs 3000

Stuffed fully with EVO3D compatible 3D Movies

GIve me 2 Days to back my stuff and load 3D Movies to it and then Ship it

And Lexar speed is amazing I dont know it might be random but both of MMC bought from Hetalji have a rocking read n writing speed..

I transferred al 32 gb movies within minutes and also put all my 7-8gb songs also in a very few minutes compared to my 32gb class 2 cards

So? How is it relevant here?

Just to show off that I have made a better purchase, or I am more intelligent or I have bigger car, I have a bigger house. :D

I had bought this MicroSD before Hetal bhai put it for sale, and it is not a deal for everyone, it is an individual sale.

I bought this

Lexar 32gb Class 10 Card Rs 2500 (Used for 2 months)

And Lexar speed is amazing I dont know it might be random but both of MMC bought from Hetalji have a rocking read n writing speed..

I transferred al 32 gb movies within minutes and also put all my 7-8gb songs also in a very few minutes compared to my 32gb class 2 cards

First off all MG I am not showing off

secondly the XDA link the guys says Lexar has one of the worst speed , so I had experienced better speeds with Lexar so I was saying that , if anyone feels I was irrelevant I cant do anything about that..

I was just proving my point that Although the Guy on XDA says "Lexar has worst speeds" , the one i bought from Hetalji ,i.e lexar class 10 32gb has better speed then the Sandisk class 2 32gb I have thats all...

Homeshop.png

MGDELHI i was concerned becuase I had bought 2 of the same memory card...:(

Chill guys.

Kailash bhai and mukesh yaar relax. Btw i had ordered 4 of these and already received 3. All of them are same class 4 and sandisk. Now i spoke with the actual vendor for hs18.

She was quite cool appologized for the wrong shipment and politly asked to send it back unopened. Btw she too said she is currently out if stock with sammy cards and over 150 orders are pending so it will take her sometime for replacement. But she said this shipping error was only for 15 orders. So she will first fix those who send back her first.

So my point is if you decide to keep this card iam pretty sure that the new listing for this card will be costlier as it currently out out of stock .

But again as per the link it seems class 4 sandisk is best for phones where random speeds actually matters. So as of now i am planning to hold on to these cards atleast for this week so that i will check one of them and make the final decision.

Finally i am planning to open a new post for this topic as we are going way too off topic and soon rajan sir may kick me for tht :)

P.S As the card is out of stock but if any rim member wants to buy it do let me know. As that sweet lady promised me she will send 4 sammy cards class 10 cards even if we buy sandisk class 4 at the price it was listed earlier.

Edited by Honest
<< Quote Removed >>

Looking for best deal on LG Optimus Net, it is priced Rs 9999 on flipkart/Letsbuy/Infibeam etc. On Letsbuy I can get a 10% discount - end price Rs 9,000.

Any deal less than 9 K ??

Looking for good deal - to use for CCTV set-top box connection:-

1. LCD 15" or 17" monitor / TV
  2. Internal HDD - 1 TB or 2 TB
  3. External HDD - 1TB or 2 TB

Pls. help.

32GB Micro SD Card from HS18.

Called up the HS18 vender (Suman Enterprises) to return the card and to ask how much time it will take to ship Samsung Class 10, 32 GB card.

The lady asked me to send the card back and they will refund the money. She said that Samsung people are not willing to provide the card (Class 10, 32GB) for the money I have paid. If I don't want to use Sandisk Class 4, refund is the ONLY option. She was more interested in getting the card back, may be they want to sell even this Sandisk Class 4 card at the higher price because when I asked her that if I plan to keep this card, can you send me the bill and she said that please return the card, we will refund your money.

So, now is Sandisk Class 4, 32GB Micro SD card @1925/- worth keeping? It is without bill, but someone told me that the packing/serial number is sufficient to avail warranty from Rashi (it is Rashi import of Oct'2011).

My friend is looking to purchase laptop with below requirements:

1. 17" screen
  2. 4GB RAM
  3. i3 or i5
  4. Should have Graphics card or may have provision to install one.
  5. Good customer service.

Please suggest me some good deals.

Any deals?

Guys, i m considering buying a mobile from snapdeal.com. Is it safe to buy a phone from them? Do they pack the product well and give a proper VAT bill ? Would like to know if somebody here has bought from them before and would like to know if there are coupons available.

Thanks

Hello Friends,

I am looking to buy XBox 360 Slim with Kinect Bundle.

Please suggest 4GB or 250GB and any good deal/coupon code please :)

Thanks

Edited by @v@nit