Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

@mg - my item has reached china. How can paypal refute such a proof?

indiapostchina1.jpg

Thank You so much Rajan Bhai, received the Letsbuy coupon from you and ordered a 8GB pen drive.

Regard,

Vista.

guys, i got following mail from the paypal. the case has been resolved in my favor. though its says partial refund, i got full refund and says the adjustment will be shown in my PayPal account within 5 working days.

I kept on sending mails to them every 2 days stating item was removed by ebay and its Paypal responsibility to refund the amount. I was also mentioning that there are many others who have been victim of this fraud. this i started after Dhiraj posted a mail his friend has sent and got refund.

WTF!!!

i ordered panasonic cube model ac on 11th of this month .. and there is no courier info even after 5 days .. called letsbuy on monday .. they said they wl send it on monday evng ... and i am trying to call them now as there is no further info ..

they kept me on line for 10 minutes .. then their customer care guy answers the phone and strangely he says 3 times hello .. this is xxx frm lets buy .. can i have ur order # (with out listening to our words)

and they will cut the call saying there is no response frm buyer ... ****tt ..

i tried frm my other fone thinkin that my phone problem .. but no use ..

what i have to do now ?? :(

this is irritating ... :(

@mg - my item has reached china. How can paypal refute such a proof?

I don't know how they tracked on SpeedPost website.

BTW, my tracking number is ED194286055IN.

Even I had go through all option to track it and it still doesn't say more than this :

Your Rs.100/- wala courier has reached and my 425/- wala courier still not traceable. :Equivocado:

Edit: Just now sent them a strong email. Let's how do they reply back.

123ut1t.jpg

Edited by mgdelhi

mg - ur item seems to have been returned back as it was speed post and the address was fake (as we had earlier observed)

indiapostchina2.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. I have written them a mail and I got an automated answer to contact them through mail only. Sent them the same contents on their "contact us" page. Let's see if they reply back.

BTW, can you provide the link of speedpost's tracking page? Edit: Got it. http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

Edited by mgdelhi

OFF TOPIC, will paypayl directly credit to my credit card?

^

yes

Wonder how good/bad this deal is... I am not much aware of retail market price of such handsets...

Still have a look... Besides you can search for other items at Timtara also..

First Buy Rs 50 = Rs 500 Discount Code For Timtara.com (Valid on Minimum Purchase of Rs 1,500) From SoSasta here http://www.sosasta.c...e_deal=MTQ5Mw==

Then From TimTara, you can buy 1 QWERT GSM Mobile & 1 GSM Dual Sim Mobile at a net price of Rs 2,090 Link http://www.timtara.c...52d1011%29.html

buzz-combo-image__45276_std.jpg

Edited by rajanmehta

^^no need to buy any coupon. use coupon ANN1ST for rs 500 discount.

^^no need to buy any coupon. use coupon ANN1ST for500 discount.

this coupon was valid till 15th may.

WTF!!!

i ordered panasonic cube model ac on 11th of this month .. and there is no courier info even after 5 days .. called letsbuy on monday .. they said they wl send it on monday evng ... and i am trying to call them now as there is no further info ..

they kept me on line for 10 minutes .. then their customer care guy answers the phone and strangely he says 3 times hello .. this is xxx frm lets buy .. can i have ur order # (with out listening to our words)

and they will cut the call saying there is no response frm buyer ... ****tt ..

i tried frm my other fone thinkin that my phone problem .. but no use ..

what i have to do now ?? :(

this is irritating ... :(

that's surprising, i ordered the same AC on 7th which was delivered on 11th. total cost of 1.25 ton AC with remote

turned out to be rs 12495 as installation was free. called up panasonic customer care and got AC installed on 13th :)

^^no need to buy any coupon. use coupon ANN1ST for500 discount.

this coupon was valid till 15th may.

buddy i have written the post only after checking it's credentials. it's working as of 18.05.11 7:08 pm.

screenshots attached.

timtara.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by dantool
  • Like 1

@dantool

where do u live bro .. i live in andhra pradesh ..

10 min back got call from them .. they are waiting for panasonic guys to ship the product to letsbuy ware house ..

soon after receiving .. they wil ship to my address it seems ..

bro, any local ac dealers/technicians can install this product right?

if possible .. pls post a short review our community :)

@dantool

ok man i just read at there website that the coupon was valid till 15th its gud if they hv extended its validity

Edited by pulkitgupta3195

Wonder how good/bad this deal is... I am not much aware of retail market price of such handsets...

Still have a look... Besides you can search for other items at Timtara also..

First Buy Rs 50 = Rs 500 Discount Code For Timtara.com (Valid on Minimum Purchase of Rs 1,500) From SoSasta here http://www.sosasta.c...e_deal=MTQ5Mw==

Then From TimTara, you can buy 1 QWERT GSM Mobile & 1 GSM Dual Sim Mobile at a net price of Rs 2,090 Link http://www.timtara.c...52d1011%29.html

It's a bad deal... Checked after registering at Timtara....

The Morons add Vat @ 5.5% & shipping is Rs 299... This they don't mention untill you are at final order placement... :bash:

Avoid...

@dantool

where do u live bro .. i live in andhra pradesh ..

10 min back got call from them .. they are waiting for panasonic guys to ship the product to letsbuy ware house ..

soon after receiving .. they wil ship to my address it seems ..

bro, any local ac dealers/technicians can install this product right?

if possible .. pls post a short review our community :)

i live in delhi. the installation is free for 1.25 ton AC. if you get it done locally you will be charged

approx rs 1500(that's the prevailing rate for split ACs here in delhi). they might charge you separately

for stand of outdoor unit if you don't want to place it on floor. the cooling of AC is quite good. the only

difference is the indoor unit is almost as big as window AC so it needs lotsa space unlike the traditional

split ACs. i was looking for an AC for my guest room and had almost finalised a voltas 1 ton AC which was costing

me about 24k all inclusive, but then i came across this deal. so i got 1.25 ton AC installed for rs 14900 including

AC, voltage stabilizer and stand for outdoor unit :) .

• Like 1

@dantool..

tnx 4 d info bro :)

I bought this 2 watch set (5 years USA Warranty not applicable in India, Made in China, Japanese Mechanism) with 12 Strap, of GOSSIP brand (its a good designer watch brand) - http://cgi.ebay.in/w...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT for Rs. 1254/=

I was wary of the quality but when I received it by Fedex, I was pleasantly surprised to see it box packed in a beautiful GOSSIP leatherite box; The build quality of the two watches was exceptional and the mother of pearl dials looked beautiful; The quality of the straps (especially the 2 full metal straps) and the chrome (gold and silver) was of a quality much higher than the price I paid (the photos on the ebay listing dont do justice to the actual watch quality). The only thing was that the batteries were removed and given separately with a note that the courier requires them to remove the same as the item was purchased from the US as per the seller; When I went to get the batteries reinstalled, they were nearly dead and I replaced them with new batteries at a cost of 40/- for 2

Its an exceptional gift for your daughter / wife / mother; Its as good as a Swiss watch I got for my wife at 10 times more cost. Dont let it slip away...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 4

Bought the watch. Just because you appreciated it. :)

I got a 10% ebay coupon also just before reading it. So, final price is Rs.1,128.60 :clap:

Edited by mgdelhi

whats ebay coupon code

Update for 1 TB HDD Case:-

This is after sending item back to seller and after tracking from Indian Post it says Item received, hence i posted a mail again to paypal to which they replied as belows :-

Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hello Vikrant Bhutada,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns.My name

is Kim and I am happy to assist you further.

You want to tell us that the seller is fraud,don't you?Now the

case(PP-001-272-194-799) is still waiting for seller response.

Actually,we gather information from both parties and review the claim.

If we need more information to resolve your claim, we’ll email you.

If you have any other questions, click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any

PayPal page.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

Kim

PayPal Protection Services

PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright© 1999-2011 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPalâ„¢ payment

service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the

Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read

the terms and conditions carefully.

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

Dear Sarah,

Greetings

I just went through the tracking website of indian postal service i.e

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

and after punching the reference number it shows as delivered.

Frankly i have compiled with all the process required to be entitled for

a refund.

After searching online i found out that the seller has intended to cheat

and has successfully duped a lot of other buyers too.If buyers are not

going to get protection in-spite of Ebay and paypal following strict

rules i presume its better to discontinue services.

Its been Over a month now that i have been following with paypal and

even ebay but all i get is further compiling of documents.

this keeps me to think if am the one who has committed the fraud or its

actually some one else.

Even after fulfilling all the requirements what yet needs to be done

from my side ?

This entire episode is sending my trust on lower levels and am really

considering to close up my accounts with ebay and paypal.

Eagerly awaiting refund.

Stressed and unsatisfied Customer

Vikrant Bhutada

I bought this 2 watch set (5 years USA Warranty not applicable in India, Made in China, Japanese Mechanism) with 12 Strap, of GOSSIP brand (its a good designer watch brand) - http://cgi.ebay.in/w...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT for Rs. 1254/=

I was wary of the quality but when I received it by Fedex, I was pleasantly surprised to see it box packed in a beautiful GOSSIP leatherite box; The build quality of the two watches was exceptional and the mother of pearl dials looked beautiful; The quality of the straps (especially the 2 full metal straps) and the chrome (gold and silver) was of a quality much higher than the price I paid (the photos on the ebay listing dont do justice to the actual watch quality). The only thing was that the batteries were removed and given separately with a note that the courier requires them to remove the same as the item was purchased from the US as per the seller; When I went to get the batteries reinstalled, they were nearly dead and I replaced them with new batteries at a cost of 40/- for 2

Its an exceptional gift for your daughter / wife / mother; Its as good as a Swiss watch I got for my wife at 10 times more cost. Dont let it slip away...

Thanks DK :signthankspin:

Me too odered one on your rating

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ