Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Thats a very smart find Dhiaj ji, +1, all in one solution for car.

@Kshah -

If you can wait for some more time, I have already ordered the Jawbone Era. It should reach me in a few days... will let you know about the performance once I get it. I mean if you want to wait for a short review. Else the links that you posted are fine. it costs around $75 for new. I wont suggest you to go for bulk packing coz they dont give you all the ear buds and fitting is very important.

@gaurang

Surely I will wait for few days. I never thought about ear gels but certainly my preference was for retail pack over bulk pack.

Please post review once you have it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

@dkaile

Consider this other excellent option also. It's winner of Design & Engineering Showcase honours-CES 2011 and Red Dot Product Design Award 2011.

Though it does not have aux in but if your music playing device has bluetooth you can pair it and listen on car audio through FM alongwith pairing your android smartphone for calls, sms.

This has additional features like built in speaker, Motorola Motospeak Android App for hearing incoming SMS and dictating replies. (I suppose it announces incoming caller name also though not sure)

Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone >> http://www.amazon.co...12297316&sr=1-1

award-ces_plus_if-2011.gifmotorola-roadster-car-sm.jpgmotorola-roadster-angle-sm.jpg

roadster_layout.jpg

Video >> http://www.amazon.co...ref=ent_fb_link

Motorola Official Product Link >> http://www.motorola....-Roadster-US-EN

• Industry-leading call clarity ensures that your calls will be clearer and crisper than with any other car speakerphone.
  • Dual-mic noise cancellation filters out road noise so that your voice comes through loud and clear.
  • Hear SMS texts and dictate replies with MotoSpeak 2.0 (requires a smartphone with Android 2.2)
  • FM transmitter allows you to listen to your calls or stream music wirelessly over your car speaker system.
  • Listen to music and navigation from your phone through the Roadster with embedded A2DP Bluetooth profile.
  • Take calls from two phones at the same time with advanced MultiPoint.
  • Entry on/Exit off functionality turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
  • Talk time: Up to 20 hours
  • Standby time: Up to 3 weeks

• Like 3

I am looking for a handsfree, head piece free blu tooth car kit if such things are available.

I mean the voice can come through the car speakers, mic has to be fitted somewhere,

^^^^

This is not cheap this is regular market rate of this handsets

@vijay, Thanx 4 replying.. whaaaat... ? Blackberry 8830 is rs.3999 in regular market?? If i`m not mistaken.. isn`t this a world phone with both gsm and cdma?? if so, its a gr8 buy. isn`t it??

^^^^^ Yes. But for CDMA, registration on operator is required which will cost you (you have to know the right people).

Also, BIS will not work on CDMA even then !!

:previous: you can get this even at lesser rates.. see here

these are imported devices, GSM locked & CDMA cannot work (out of the box).. :winko:

@ loypalm

I think now a days sadik is offering BB services on imported blackberry with evdo (not sure) and registered MEID

@rajan - My first and foremost requirement is to stream My Music from my ipod/phone/usb to my car stereo which does not have aux in or usb; Bluetooth speakerphone is a secondary requirement. Though this too encompasses both, but I am looking for the best FM transmitter in the market to hear an audiophile quality on my car stereo from my devices. Still looking and surveying...

^ ^ ^

Won't it be a good idea to upgrade your car stereo with USB and aux in? Now a days even the cheaper ones has both.. FM transmitter however good / branded may give you glitches in quality because of reception issues one time or another.. Because you're an audiophile and enjoy quality, this looks a better solution to me..

And ipod / your phone does have bluetooth? Then you can stream music..

^

Lolz... 30k ka kharcha bata diya (the kind of system I want)... That is the eventual option in any case with Touchscreen, Navigation, BT, DVD etc. etc.

guys!

any idea abt this Hip Street Online BT Light Bluetooth Headset with 6 months Replacement Warranty

valid for today @ Rs. 399

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/Knockout-Deals/Todays-Deals/Hip-Street-Online-BT-Light-Bluetooth-Headset/ctl/20376964/cat/984250/pid/4583911&linkid=m_Shopjuly&mailerid=knockout_deals_2stAugust

HTC Wildfire A3333

Plantom Black / Pure White

All Inclusive Price: Rs 17490

saholic price 9999 (43% saving)

12 months manufacturer warranty

http://www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/htc-wildfire-a3333-1000120?afid=22

Panasonic Lumix TZ10 @ 12K only

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 Digital Camera with Lieca Lens & GPS function

3Yrs Panasonic India Warranty Bill

4GB SDHC

Camera Case

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220819727875

Edited by nitink

14 inch Laptop Screen Protectors @ 99 with shipping

The screen is supposed to add nice glossy feel to screen but not sure it turns out to be. But at this price this is not a big bother as it protects the screen from scratches and dust.

http://cgi.ebay.in/14-inch-Laptop-Screen-Protectors-/180702484087?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2a12b51677#ht_743wt_905

wildfire @9809 on letsbuy after icicilb

^

Lolz... 30k ka kharcha bata diya (the kind of system I want)... That is the eventual option in any case with Touchscreen, Navigation, BT, DVD etc. etc.

Hi.

I am using JVC AVX-836 in my Civic (now there is JVC AVX-846 in market):

http://www.lacaraccessories.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=25&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=267&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

(This video is not mine)

I have also added the navigation kit of Satguide:

http://www.satguide.in/product/navigation_kit_for_alpine_and_kenwood.aspx

It does that all what you need. :)

Regards,

Mg.

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

:previous: you can get this even at lesser rates.. see here

these are imported devices, GSM locked & CDMA cannot work (out of the box).. :winko:

But those in Deals and you are not GSM/CDMA locked right??

^^^^^ Yes. But for CDMA, registration on operator is required which will cost you (you have to know the right people).

Also, BIS will not work on CDMA even then !!

Is it Dual standby??

@mgdelhi - Thanks Mukesh ji; that will be the eventual upgrade but right now not ready to chuck out the very good 6CD MP3 changer coming in my car. In fact I have seen a very good custom fit system by MMI at about 27k with inbuilt Maps (MMI is supposedly better than Satguide), navigation, BT, DVD, 6.5" Touchscreen, USB, Aux In, etc. etc.

So for now searching for an option (4-5k) just to play my music via usb/aux in and if BT is there, more the merrier (I am not a BT talker anyways as I hate wearing those Star Trek dongles in my ears... lolz) but BT does add the bling...

@mgdelhi - Thanks Mukesh ji; that will be the eventual upgrade but right now not ready to chuck out the very good 6CD MP3 changer coming in my car. In fact I have seen a very good custom fit system by MMI at about 27k with inbuilt Maps (MMI is supposedly better than Satguide), navigation, BT, DVD, 6.5" Touchscreen, USB, Aux In, etc. etc.

So for now searching for an option (4-5k) just to play my music via usb/aux in and if BT is there, more the merrier (I am not a BT talker anyways as I hate wearing those Star Trek dongles in my ears... lolz) but BT does add the bling...

Ya, even I would not like to play with electricals of a brand new car (and what a car :Sorprendido: ) that too when it has a decent audio system. Even I changed Civic stock audio after the warranty was over. You can get those listed on Amazon through shopandship, you will get it in one week flat.