• Standard battery, Li-Ion 1350 mAh

• 3 MP, 2048x1536 pixels

• 512 MB storage

• 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches

:previous::Sorprendido: The prices are decreasing day by day

now almost half the price of Launch price ... :Ohhhh:

Moto defy 13999/- :SI:

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

@Tarun.. I can see the listing for Evo 3D perfectly from my Fascinate on Opera Mini..

IMPORTANT NOTES:Basically FINAL Price you pay for delivery to your address anywhere in INDIA..

Except Octroi. ebay global easy buy doesn't pay octroi. So far, the only sites that take care of octroi too are letsbuy and futurebazaar. Others you have to pay the octroi.

I saved 500rs of octroi on phone ordered from letsbuy, they paid it :) In a past camera transaction with indiaplaza as well as tradus, I had to pay about 500 rs octroi on cameras costing 7000-10000 rs.

IMPORTANT NOTES:Basically FINAL Price you pay for delivery to your address anywhere in INDIA..

Except Octroi. ebay global easy buy doesn't pay octroi. So far, the only sites that take care of octroi too are letsbuy and futurebazaar. Others you have to pay the octroi.

I saved 500rs of octroi on phone ordered from letsbuy, they paid it :) In a past camera transaction with indiaplaza as well as tradus, I had to pay about 500 rs octroi on cameras costing 7000-10000 rs.

Letsbuy dont pay any octroi, their courier company tackles octroi vala by making it for personal / non commercial use / demo etc.etc..

I have paid octroi while buying from letsbuy,

Same happens with ebay, its on your luck (how courier company plays)

Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 [Qwerty + Touch] for Rs 5,999 only :Sorprendido:

http://www.letsbuy.com/samsung-galaxy-pro-b7510--platinum-silver-p-14864?utm_source=Shoogloo&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=aff

use code rcomlb1 to get Rs1000 off

Product Features

• Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)

• 800 MHz processor

• Standard battery, Li-Ion 1350 mAh

• 3 MP, 2048x1536 pixels

• 512 MB storage

• 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches

Total VFM deal for 1st time Android user. :clap:

• Like 2

Instead of getting mobiles through GEB, one can directly buy from ebay.com and get it through aramax's shopandship.com. It will be cheaper by 2-3K depends on your model :) Just last week i got new TMo-HD7 and i paid 655rs as custom + shipping charges :)

• Like 1

previous.gif What was the US $ value of you HD7? I think you might just have escaped paying custom duty and Rs 655 was just towards shipping charges.

BTW Aramex website shows One Time Membership Fee of US $ 45. Did you pay that?

I won an auction for 277$ and custom duty for phones are just 1.03% or 1.3% :) aramex charges is 10$ for 500grams, My package is less than that. So totally i paid 653 rupees and custom accessed value for my phone is 11000rs. I heard most of the HTC/Samsung phones were accessed by custom around 10-15K INR.

Regarding aramex charges, some time back it was available for 5$(one time charge) with some coupon and i opened that time. Now that coupon got expired :(

One thing about the mobile buying from ebay.com, make sure the seller mentions this as new phone, since somewhere i read, one should not import used phones(not sure how much its true). Most of the time you no need to worry, since all this will be taken care by aramex. Similar to aramex, iccworld.com also provides PPO service and for that no registration charges.

• Like 2

@SMNROCK

fantastic info!!

so there will be no customs duty charge what-so ever ...?

^For mobile phones, custom duties are 1.03%. So even if custom access the phone as 20K INR, then you will pay only around 200 rupees.

This is my tracking info, for the item which i received last week :)

@smnrock

cool ...

so how much you paid for your HD7 (277$(bid winning amnt) + _____ ??? )

^Totally i spent around 14.5K :(, since unlock code for HD7 is very costly(20$) which also i bought separately. Charges=> 12760(phone) + 655(c&s) + 950(unlock)

thanks a lot for the info smnrock ...

do u know customs duty for netbooks/laptops etc...

hope you are having gr8 time with your hd7 .. do post a review in separate thrd :)

mgdelhi is an expert on aramex.

• Like 2

WD 500GB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive

WD 1TB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive

Great Deal available on letsbuy.com for External Portable Hard drives (500GB & 1TB)

500GB available for Rs.2500. Apply rcomlb1 and get it in Rs.2125.00.

1TB available for Rs.4500. Apply rcomlb1 and get it in Rs.3825.00. :Sorprendido:

Found it to be a Great deal and hence thought to share it.:thumb:

Letsbuy dont pay any octroi, their courier company tackles octroi vala by making it for personal / non commercial use / demo etc.etc..

I have paid octroi while buying from letsbuy,

Same happens with ebay, its on your luck (how courier company plays)

That's surprising! Because I specifically asked whether there was any octroi, and he replied the amount (about 500) and said they will charge the company for that! If it makes any sense, I ordered using COD. I guess in COD there is always risk of getting the parcel rejected by the buyer, and hence the octroi is charged to the seller.

Another site futurebazaar definitely pays the octroi, because all their packages have this huge sticker 'OCTROI PREPAID', whether or not it is COD.

This is a shopandship discount coupon code through which one needs to pay USD5 not USD35. Try if it works, shopandship charges USD18 for 1 KG or 1.2LB parcels which should be ok for phones, and customs is extra, their parcels come through Sahar and the shipping is fast. For phones customs is less but for tablets it is quite high. I will post their contact E-Mail with whom one can check. They give three addresses for USA, UK and China for local purchases in Ebay of those countries.

^i think thats the old coupon and got expired. Also now they increased to 45$ after they added china also in their list :( Previously they had UK and USA only and for that 35$. Best now is to use ICC PPO service, if some one plans to import mobile phones.

mgdelhi is an expert on aramex.

Thanks Tanveer. Yes, I have got a couple of products through Amazon & ebay.com. Latest on its way is Baby Einstein hand puppets, which I bought from Amazon yesterday for my 16 months old baby doll.

However, using a courier service requires no expertise. It is so very simple. There is no technology involved. :)

Edited by mgdelhi

Dear All

Please advice if any one have letsbuy discount coupon other than rcomlb1

@mgdelhi and others..

can we directly order from Amazon U.S. and give india address for delivery?? or is der a procedure involved?? :Confuso::confuse::Decepcionado::Equivocado:

Dear All

Please advice if any one have letsbuy discount coupon other than rcomlb1

'ICICILB' can be used

Lol.. In light of the EASY international buying info provided in the topic, I think now will have to find out more deals from the world also.. rofl_200.gif

But Friends Be SAFE There are Scoundrels out there..

Like this fella is selling HTC EVO 3D for $ 27 = Rs 1,242 http://cgi.ebay.com/...a#ht_500wt_1156

Already 43 Sold.. Don't just FALL for it.. Remember the Hard Disk Case.. You'll receive a worthless coin may be instead of phone..

But there are Actual Irresistable Deals also..

Like this HTC EVO 3D at BuyNow Price of $ 299.99 = Rs 13,800 http://cgi.ebay.com/...b#ht_500wt_1202