Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Just got this message on my mobile.

Don't know if it is irresitable or not, but looks good enough:

#######################

NetGear N150 Wireless Router worth Rs2789 @ just Rs1599, Get SanDisk 4GB Pendrive worth Rs599 FREE. Rs100 COD. To buy, sms NGW to +919902179500 - mGinger/d/117

#######################

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Just got this message on my mobile.

Don't know if it is irresitable or not, but looks good enough:

#######################

NetGear N150 Wireless Router worth Rs2789 @ just Rs1599, Get SanDisk 4GB Pendrive worth Rs599 FREE. Rs100 COD. To buy, sms NGW to +919902179500 - mGinger/d/117

#######################

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Nope, aakash is getting it for Rs 1099, and 4gb cost only Rs300

@ rajan bhayya

am having very bad luck wen it comes to phones .. earlier i got a 260 hrs used mogul in the name of new one .. used it for 10 days ... and it became stale ... later some touch pro .. used for 2 months .. then touch pro 2 .. u know what happnd with this .... it gives a max of 3 hrs .. and i even bought that 4 batteries pack frm ebay .. i thnk u remember this ... all those 4 batteries giving 1 hr back up each.. so finally decided to get a GOOD phone which gives me peace of mind even i shell out more money ... and i am asking about emi option because in that way i can use the for at-least 6 months as i need to pay emi every month so that my mind wont think of other new phones :) ..

my requirements are

i am having a website which needs to be updated every hour.. so need a help of good mobile

in my another business for live chat support i am using Google talk... so i want to connect through gtalk all the time

@sajokj

thanks for the recommendation bhai!! i am afraid of battery backup of spice mi 410.. i personally checked my frnd's S2 and it is giving 26-28 hrs backup :o

^ ^ ^

In that case, you can also consider Motorola Atrix which Parin has listed here >> http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__240204 for Rs 20,000. It's a Dual Core beast with excellent specs and a giant 1930 mAh battery.

Any wireless Keyboard + mouse combo available with Caps lock/ num lock indicator on keyboard?

I have seen that i-ball, logitech doesnot have caps lock indicator.

Rajan bhai importing tablets is expensive because customs is 15% not worth.

Any wireless Keyboard + mouse combo available with Caps lock/ num lock indicator on keyboard?

Try Microsoft Wireless KB+Mouse

At what price Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet is available in India?

Hi,

I wanted to buy bluetooth handfree and have more or less zeroed in on Nokia BH -609. Tradus,in is offering it at Rs 2735/-. Is there a better handsfree at a better deal? or is there any Tradus coupons that I can redeem.

Please suggest/help :)

Use Keyboard Leds software with any keyboard.. http://karpolan.com/software/keyboard-leds/

any problem to use this software call me.

At what price Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet is available in India?

I do not know and that is not my point.

I have an ipad imported and it cost more than 15% in customs. But it was still much cheaper than India price.

My point is that importing them through S&S is going to be costly, if available through GEB it is better option.

^ ^ ^

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet is priced around 36K in india.

The Ebay US Deal of the Day for the same is Rs 19,349. Let's add Rs 3,000 for Custom & Rs 2,000 (Higher Side )for SNS Shipping. Grand Total Rs 24,349.

I am still trying to solve mathematically how can Rs 24,349 be higher than Rs 36,000 !!

• Like 1

Use Keyboard Leds software with any keyboard..

any problem to use this software call me.

even I m using same software n quite happy. Also led on wireless keyboard will eat battery. Go for logitech model I think it's mk320 available around 1300 quite value for money n use keyboard led software. Best.

^ ^ ^

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet is priced around 36K in india.

The Ebay US Deal of the Day for the same is Rs 19,349. Let's add Rs 3,000 for Custom & Rs 2,000 (Higher Side )for SNS Shipping. Grand Total Rs 24,349.

I am still trying to solve mathematically how can Rs 24,349 be higher than Rs 36,000 !!

I am not comparing the India price to import price. I was saying to compare import price to GEB price as there one does not need to pay customs. If GEB price is substantially high than import price then ok enough. Please read my post above.

I bought an ipad1 for 22K with 7K for shipping and customs. GEB was selling it for around that price itself with lesser hassle as no need to pay customs (had to keep 7k in cash to pay to Aramex guy).

Got it now? I am not doubting your find just highlighting for some items like tablets etc. importing directly might be not worth.

By importing I mean ebay us + S&S not GEB.

^ ^ ^

Your point about GEB being better compared to SNS is also flawed. Generally GEB keeps very high profit margin, that keeps on increasing for higher cost items.

I have analysed many items above US $ 250 in cost and GEB cost has been much higher compared to Ebay US + SNS in almost all cases.

Only a few times and that too for lower cost items less than Rs 5,000, i found GEB cost not much higher than Ebay US + SNS.

^

OK I am not finding out flaws in your point, you seem to be taking it that way. I am sure you compare much more than me and you might well be right.

If you read my post I clearly said if GEB is much higher then your point is valid, but there are times wheren GEB and import prices are not that different then GEB is better which was the case for my buy, the ipad through GEB would have been a better option because of the point I mentioned above.

This is why when S&S was first discussed here at that time also I highlighted that customs for tablets is very high and gave a contact with whom it can be checked before buying etc., anyway not being off topic, I am not arguing with you so no offense. That was not my intention from the beginning. We are here to add knowledge to the thread, not detract from it.

My colleague has been to the US now. I've requested him to procure following items for me from there.

A cradle charger with a spare battery, Samsung original, for my Fascinate

Some socks for my Fascinate

External battery (Energizer or i Sound or any other good brand) 6000 mAh or above for my phone as well as portable wifi router

Soft Argyle Flexi TPU Gel Skin for my Fascinate

Another portable wifi router

Will you please suggest me what more can I procure from there? Small items. For my Fascinate or any other gadget? Ipad might be very good, but many time I ask myself whether I really need it?

Sougata da get an ipad if possible but if you do buy bluetooth keyboard/stand as well. Plus get Apple care so that when battery dies they can replace it. Ipad 1 is available quite cheap and unless you will use the camera it should be fine.

The extended battery will mean you need to use custom back cover which will make the phone hard to use, better keep the spare external battery you are buying with you for use. Instead of pouch you could consider an otterbox cover. My views only.

Sorry Tanveer..but couldnt stop laughing at ur question above.. :Sorprendido: yes the no. of posts on belkin sale has compelled to raise such question.. :surprise:

Although, I would like to tell u a secret about belkin products "get ready for this products reviews after a few days ..." LOL, It will b much more than sales post.

Reviews because of awesome quality, or the lack of it?

Its Secret coz of its lack...

:doh: I bought one. Can you please share what does it lacks. Before purchasing I have read its reviews and I didn't found cons of it. Specially what I am getting it at such low price I didn't saw any issues with it. Please share your experiences.

Dipan, thanks for your suggestions.

I'm not going for extended battery for my Fascinate. I don't like bulging look for the custom cover. The sleek look of Fascinate is one of its attractions. I'm procuring external battery (6000mAh or more, may be Energizer make) for occasional charging of phone or the portable wifi router.

What is the best price for iPad1 wifi only? any other suggestions?

Sougata da I bought ipad 1 64GB wifi+3G from ebay.com for INR22K, the user had Apple care.

If you search EBay or Amazon will get good prices, but you can consider these as baseline prices for official Apple warranty products. http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad?mco=MTM3NTA4Mzk

$449 for ipad 1 wifi + 3G is good approximately INR 20K+. The 3G should work in India as well. They are Apple refurbished so would not be any issue plus if you get Apple care which is extra warranty they replace ipad for less when battery dies. Basically ipad battery cannot be changed so when battery dies they ask to ship old ipad to them they send new ipad to user.

For this price or much less you can get lot better Android tablets but ipad has own niche. Rajan bhai has given an excellent deal for Samsung 10.1 tab one page back (we were fighting over it :P, RM no offense meant). You can buy that it will have camera which ipad1 does not have.

I am looking for Motorola Defy which is priced at Rs 15,500 ... any offer or coupon code to cut the price at Rs 12500 ??

^ ^ ^

Updated version of Motorola Defy named Defy + is announced and coming soon. >> http://www.pcmag.com...,2391103,00.asp So if you can wait, price for current version should go down. If the requirement is urgent, get it for Rs 13,290 from here >> http://cgi.ebay.in/M...#ht_3877wt_1139 (Apply Discount Code HDFCEBAY02 to get Rs 700 discount from the listed price of Rs 13,990 for using HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Card. If you're using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit Card / Netbanking, Use promo code ICICI42012 to get Rs 500 Off).

• Like 1