Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

@Rajan ji, pl suggest any really good deal on ebay.in, keeping in view the availability of 750/- discount.

Like this one, if any one wants to try Windows Phone7, or this one

Motorola Defy at Rs 12,649 after applying your Rs 750 idea discount code >> http://cgi.ebay.in/M...#ht_3877wt_1139

• Like 1

after seeing HP touch pad for $ 99, I registered on shop and ship, applied the code given on previous posts in this thread and got the 40 $ discount.

I paid by my visa debit (although it was asking for credit card), and it deduct only 5 rs. instead of 5 $ !!!

should I be happy for this or they will deduct remaining amount later (after conversion @45 rs/daollar it comes about 220 Rs.)

anyway any idea when HP touchpad is getting back into stock ?

Hello Rajan ji(the Guru) & all super ppl on Rimweb!

i couldn't find any gr88 deals for netbooks?

can you help me on that,,

thanks in advance!

regarding HP touchpad

It is live again on bestbuys for 99 $ only but they are adding shipping and taxes

price= 99.99

shipping= 8.99

sales tax= 9.67

total = 118.65

guys please do comment and one more thing that can we buy from these USA online stores by paying through visa/master debit card as I am not having credit card.

Few Minutes back bought hp touchpad 16 GB for i$118 from bestbuy, got confirmation of the order from the bestuby, now online is soldout, you can only buy from some stores, I hope my order gets through(ordered in the name of distant friend living in us using indian credit card & given phone number as all 5's as US phone number has to be entered,so little bit tense even though received order confirmation)

:previous:

after seeing HP touch pad for $ 99, I registered on shop and ship, applied the code given on previous posts in this thread and got the 40 $ discount.

I paid by my visa debit (although it was asking for credit card), and it deduct only 5 rs. instead of 5 $ !!!

should I be happy for this or they will deduct remaining amount later (after conversion @45 rs/daollar it comes about 220 Rs.)

anyway any idea when HP touchpad is getting back into stock ?

could u pls tell me how did u created new shopandship accout using which code & on which page code is given, I am also searching

Edited by st_7

@ MS Raju

the code is USD5983402thanks to smnrock

friends please suggest if we can shop with visa debit from US using shopandship ?

Edited by amitnsonu

Please check http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862#edit41815736 for updates on touchpad.

ST_7 please go to shopandship.com and create account, the code is give + to smnrock if it helps.

@SMNROCK

THANK YOU FOR SNS COUPON WORK $5 - USD5983402

I ORDER NOOK COLOR WITH ICC SHOP ABROAD.

BUT IT TIME CONSUMING.

there is a listing on letsbuy of a 7" tab from Vizio. While it appears to be a typical chinese one what is interesting is the description in "interior 3G" [whatever that is supposed to mean] - WCDMA-QSC6270, EVDO-QSC6085, TD-SCDMA-LC6311+;  WCDMA 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz EVDO 800MHz TD-SCDM 2010~2025MHz GSM 850/1800/1900MHz

does this mean that this tablet supports both 3G and EVDO SIMs?

http://www.letsbuy.c...o-vz706-p-22738

another product of almost similar description is indicated herehttp://www.szquality.com/showproduct.asp?id=1395

Edited by commonman

friends please guide how to know about customs duty if we shop through shopandship and where it has to be paid ?

I missed the deal on touchpad from bestbuy as it come to stock when I was onnline but didnt purchase because of this doubt..

^ ^ ^

If you read the topic few pages back, everything about shopping through shopandship is posted in detail. To repeat, Custom Duty on tablets is 15%, shopandship does the custom clearance, pays the duty and you pay the custom duty + shipping charges in cash when delivery takes place. Additionally, now there seems to be an option to pay shipping charges online also before delivery.

• Like 1

Any coupons for India times shopping website ?

Looking to buy HP touchpad. Not getting through

I don't think there will be any 3G radio built in for either GSM or CDMA.

You did not notice the question marks they have put everywhere? This looks like another of those standard chinese tablet and 3G if any will be through putting your 3G dongle (GSM or CDMA) in it's USB port.

WCDMA?850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz

EVDO?800MHz

TD-SCDMA?2010~2025MHz?GSM? 850/1800/1900MHz

And they are mentioning in CPU, NEC EV2-Cortex A9-1GHz-Dual-Core,3D Hardware Acceleration. Ohh.. Give us a break!! Heard those fake specs before !!

I have a simple test to identify a chinese tablet.. It's quite silly actually but have been failsafe till now.. :lol:

The moment you see the following words, you know it..

eBooks:

TXT, EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT

• Like 1

One of my friends has bought a tablet (brand Wespro) from Naaptol. It is not good at all. And on the box 3G has been mentioned. But in the manual, regarding 3G it has asked to use 3G service of Chinese Telecom. So, just image how this business is going on. So many buyers are getting duped everyday.

Can you imagine? The Enterprising Americans!! They can sell anything!! And people buy too..

Somebody has put up a listing on Ebay.com for US $ 20 on how to buy a HP 32gb Touchpad for US $ 149 >> http://www.ebay.com/...7#ht_500wt_1156 And 7 Sold Already !!

Can you imagine? The Enterprising Americans!! They can sell anything!! And people buy too..

Somebody has put up a listing on Ebay.com for US $ 20 on how to buy a HP 32gb Touchpad for US $ 149 >> http://www.ebay.com/...7#ht_500wt_1156 And 7 Sold Already !!

Haa haaa haaa... That was funny ! ROFL

Thats the difference between YOU and THESE people Rajan Bhai, they do it for money and you just share it, Have a Blessed Life buddy

Not at that rate

Wow thanks for checking out scoundrels website one of the best deal website all over usa remember to check their for good product reviews

Few Minutes back bought hp touchpad 16 GB for i$118 from bestbuy, got confirmation of the order from the bestuby, now online is soldout, you can only buy from some stores, I hope my order gets through(ordered in the name of distant friend living in us using indian credit card & given phone number as all 5's as US phone number has to be entered,so little bit tense even though received order confirmation)

with reference to the above I wanted to cancel the order as I said in my earlier post I have messed up with the details given, and ordered another one from amazon when deal was alive yesterday night, now I am trying to cancel the order, but can't cancel the order on the website,called bestbuy cc they asked me to call back at 6 A.M EDT, in the mean time if any one want(who has US shipping addressand can some how can get to ship here) this contact me immediately, I don't take any extra money, just need the amount paid the order $117 which reflected in my credit card around Rs.5600(with all conversion rates,taxes etc).

Note: the above said price I paid is only for receiving the item to US address only not to india. I will call bestbuy cc in the evening (after 6 A.M EDT) change the shipping address if any one wants otherwise cancel the order.

oh my god....

these americans are so crazy!!!

the link given by deepan regarding discussion about touchpad is adding pages like mad.

when i read 1 page & click "last page" and then only after reading this last it again add 2-3 pages!!!!

since yesterday they have added more than 500 pages..

I am also searching hard for the deal but not succesful yet (need 16 gb for 99$)

HP Touchpad available for $101.95 from here:

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/HP-TouchPad-Tablet-with-16GB-Memory-WiFi-12GHz-Black/e/886111788637?itm=1&usri=hp%2Btouchpad

Shipping is extra.. But i'm not sure whether they would ship to Shop n Ship address.. Kindly confirm before ordering