Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

India Against Corruption - Parivartan

Old thread reviving... I am planning to create hash tag, #SmallThingIndia on twitter for addressing the daily issues that affects us or common man. we tweet our concern to various concerns departments and put #SmallThingIndia. Give your views. This is what I think.

#SmallThingMatters and #SmallThingMatter are already used...

Edited by csmart

again this thread I am reviving. 

Just want to know your experience after the announcement of demonetization by PM Modi. 

The largest source of black money in India is tax evasion where only about 3 per cent of Indians pay income taxes. So how is this going to end black money? While the move will make an impact, it isn't going to make a impact big enough to justify the inconveniences that the common people are facing and this will have negative impact on the economy as well.

Edited by Nirvana

Actually 5% of Indians pay income tax. After this demonetisation if it increases few %, it will bring huge difference to those tax payers.

Second after demonetisation our money will not sleep in bad people's lockers. Rotation of money in market will bring huge difference. If bad people start hoarding 2000Rs note, then you know what will happen next. Actually 500Rs and NOT 1000Rs demonetisation caused inconvenience. So 2000Rs will never affect common man.

Plastic money and wallet usage has increased significantly for small businesses and transactions.

Rtgs neft usage increased for big transactions. Business people including me prefer 0 risk of carrying 0 money.

But the real aim of demonetisation is blocking fake currencies from Pakistan support Daw00d. It itself is worthy of pain of we common people.

Didi and Kejru cry like -- wolves crying that sheeps are suffering in rain. May be they're very much affected personally by demonetisation. Reg problems faced by common man as told by them, Didn't people get affected by odd even rule, but those temporary pain is expected for any good policy and so for demonetisation case.

I am very happy...

sent from my Samsung A9 pro using tapatalk

• Like 2

A legendary and remarkable Demonetisation step taken by PM.

In India people feel proud / achievement evading tax and still criticise government for infra structure etc. Tax contribution is necessary for healthy nation. This will bring in more people under taxation system and will help reduce burden on the current tax payers.

Huge blocks of money/cash lying stagnant in lockers can neither contribute to Industrial growth or job creation or Nation building - so it was necessary to pull that money into banking system for proper utilization in future.

Opposition is shouting because they have become handicapped and are not even able to create Nationwide disturbance / violence because all their black money has become plain paper and they are now unable to fund anti-social elements to carry out actions to show that public is against the move.

Well played Modi ! Ek teer se kai nishane laga diye. (A few to mention are Terrorism, Naxalites, Tax evaders, Black Money, Election expenses, Fake currency, Loan outstanding settlement with old currency, Municipal tax recovery with old currency etc.)

It has also exposed political leaders who sang the song of anti corruption since years and are now crying when the time has come.

Nothing comes easy in life - so majority of us stand with the Government's Demonetisation decision.

As far as Real Estate is concerned I believe that that market will improve as the salaried persons cannot afford to buy property if they have to pay Black Money - but will be able to buy if the total amount is to be paid in white (Because they can avail loan and pay EMI if the total amount is white).

Edited by LTE4G
  • Like 2

I personally asked all my workers, staffs and whoever people I meet, especially electricians, plumbers, No one is suffering due to this De-monetisation. In fact they are happy this has happened. The common man and poor are happy because, they feel this move will only affect rich and corrupt people. Even if there is little inconvenience, there are ready to bear it. The long queues in banks and ATM are due to people coming again and again to get currency changed for a commission. 2 of my workers have told me that corrupt people with black money have approached them and asked them to deposit Rs,2,00,000 in their accounts and get new currency. They are promising a good commission for this.

On the lighter side, lot of quarrels have arised between husband and wife due to this demonetisation. Many ladies secretly have lot of money, which has now come out :D

The real problem is for people who live in small villages, which do not have a bank. For those people in short term the smaller denominations may be hard to get, but in 50 days that problem also should get solved.

Opposition is just crying crocodile tears, and I am so dissapointed with Kejriwal.

I very much appreciate our PM for taking such a move (Even though this may not be the 100% best thing). It needs enormous guts to do this. His thinking is good and he is risking and taking real steps to change our country. We all should stand behind him.

• Like 1

I am not disappointed with Kejru. Because I have found out his true colours much earlier.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy A9 pro using tapatalk

आप तो ऐसे ना थे पर क्या करें भ्रष्टाचार एड्स से भी ज्यादा संक्रामक है.

AAP to aise na the par kya karein bhrastachaar aids se bhi jyada sankramak hai.

Corruption in political environment is highly contagious - precaution is always better than cure.

Waiting for Kejru's blame game script....

• Like 2

[Off Topic] 

Do you think it's good time to invest in mutual fund? 

10 hours ago, inception said:

[Off Topic] 

Do you think it's good time to invest in mutual fund? 

Actually, as far as Mutual Fund is concerned I believe that there is no bad or good time to invest, but it is more important to select good (performing) or bad(mismanaged) fund while investing.

Whenever the Market crashes/dips it gives an extra benefit if the amount is invested in Mutual Funds, because due to drop in NAV you get more units while purchasing and sooner or later it will revive and cross the current mark yielding more profit too.:ph34r: