Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

PGP Portal - Telecom Related Complaints & Resolution

They are returning money IN doubles; First I received back that previous 222/- TWICE back into my account; They again made an unauthorised deduction of Rs. 19/= for sms1p pack which I had discontinued. raised another complaint. They returned back that 19/- also TWICE plus also received a phone from their Mumbai Head office apologizing. Now I gave the lady a piece of my mind as to why Reliance has nowadays started these fraudulent practices which never happened before. They are trying to raise revenues by all illegal means. She said she will pass my suggestion to main corporate care. Now, I feel they are basically trying to shut OUR mouth's by giving us double refunds and they would like to keep on fleecing the 99.9% other majority using reliance.

Dear Mr. Kaile, This is with reference to your email regarding services for your Reliance Mobile number 93xxxx9593. As per our telephonic conversation, we wish to confirm the issue pertaining to inability to deactivate the SMS pack of Rs.19/- has been resolved. Further, we would like to inform you that as a special case waiver of Rs.19/- towards SMS pack charges have been passed in your account dated on July, 04, 2011. We regret the inconvenience caused and look forward for opportunities to serve you better. Thank you for being associated with us. Warm Regards, Vaishali Kadam Corporate Center Reliance Communications Ltd.

========================================================== The Reliance people are running a racket to deduct money falsely from their customers. They had confirmed by email on 29-06-2011 that my sms pack has been de-activated and they still deducted my balance the very next day on 30-06-2011. I sent them this email on 01-07-2011 - I have to very sadly inform you that no such de-activation of the sms pack took place s per your confirmatory email (attached) and yesterday I received the SMS from 5124 on 30-06-2011 - "Thank you dear customer. Your 1paisaSMS pack has been renewed at Rs. 19.00 for 30 days. To unsubscribe pls Sms Dact Sms1p to 53739". Also to inform you that your unsubscribe sms as per the above sms is ALSO NOT WORKING even on continuous trying. I always get the reply - "Dear Business partner, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Thank you. Reliance." I am not your business partner but your customer.It seems a full blown racket is being by reliance to fleece the money from unsuspecting customers. Rs. 19/- has thus again been debited from my balance without my authorisation, even after your this confirmatory email that the sms pack has been adeactivated by you on 29-06-2011. the very next day you deduct my balance. What sort of business ethics is reliance running on nowadays? It never used to happen earlier with your company. I urge you to desist from such practices and return my unauthorised balance at once, otherwise I will be forced to initiate proceedings against you. KINDLY TREAT THIS EMAIL AS MOST SERIOUS. Dhiraj Kaile s/o Ramesh Kumar Kaile Contact No: 093xxxx9593

• Thanks 1

It appears PGPortal would take fast actions only in RCOM :(

I have raised a compliant regarding excess amount refund in Airtel on 01 Aug 2011.

The complaint has not even been forward to Bharti Airtel yet. :(

:previous:

PG Portal is just like a courier service only... Since RCom doesn't wants to be first in the BLACK-list, they are responding to the complaints forwarded by PGP Courier service... But as AirHELL is very very thick-skinned and NOT ashamed of such deeds, the PGP courier service can't do much in case of AirHELL...

^^^ Seems exactly like that. A very important observation. Even I got nowhere with AirHELL in the past, even after complaining to DoT. RCom and even Docomo though do pay heed to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

POWER OF PGP PORTAL

Friends, last week Reliance (Gsm) discontinued the 1 paisa sms pack @ Rs.19/- on my wife's mobile without her consent. My wife didn't sent any sms to de-activate this pack. But still Reliance showed the courage to manipulate the things. :ranting: .......Reliance want us to activate Rs.39/- sms pack instead. :(

We had registered two complaints with the CC for the same, but in vain.

At last on 1st September I mailed to Department of Telecommunications through PGP portal and filed a complaint against Reliance Gsm for illegally de-activating the sms pack.

You will be shocked to hear that within 30 minutes of filing a complaint through Pgp Portal my wife received a call from Reliance. The executive asked my wife, what happened madam, why you complained to department of telecom, we are here to help you....My wife told her all the story, and the executive requested to wait for only one day, and promised to get the issue resolved by the concerned department.

On 2nd September in the noon only, my wife got the sms from Reliance, that her Rs.19/- sms pack has been re-activated. :Sorprendido: I'm very happy to see that Reliance done the needful within 24 hours of my mailing the Department of Telecommunications. And my home ministry is now more then happy. :hug:

Friends, this is the POWER OF PGP PORTAL. If you are facing any problem with your service provider, then do not hesitate to use the Power Of Pgp Portal. :)

Thanks to DOT, Thanks to Rajan Bhai. :)

• Like 2

Great.Everyone should fight :boxing: for justice and nail them :bash: . If we are all aware and awake, things like above will never happen. Keep it up :Sorprendido:

my reliance gsm no was deactivated even after submiting my documents afer fed up by response of mobile store guys complained on pgp port. No got activated in the evening and recied sorry call from chairmen desk of reliance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i have logged a complaint today with regard to network issues with my wireline and wireless phone. Let's see how much time it takes to get the issue resolved.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It's quite wonderful to know that such options exist for addressing our grievances. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum. Hats off

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Confused 2

My complaint has been forwarded to the reliance head office in delhi. Let's see what happens next

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

^ AFAIK, the registered office / head office of reliance communication is DAKC (Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City), Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)..

Yes you can. But how effective it will be, nobody knows..

can we file complaint against online websites on pgportal

Yes you can. But how effective it will be, nobody knows..

Under which department we have file complaint.
You can use Consumer Online Resource & Grievance Redressal System for complaints against any brand / product / services which is managed by Consumer Coordination council & supported by Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
  • Like 2