Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Venkatagiri

List of CDMA + GSM Handsets

The unlocked handset works ok with Reliance Voice/SMS but am unable to get internet working on it (not even 1x works).

I wish to amend the above statement of mine - turns out that it wasn't the fault of handset for data/internet not working. My Reliance CDMA prepaid number has some unknown issue with data, other reliance prepaid numbers work fine on the handset for internet.

Lenovo A600E

dual sim cdma+gsm 4 inch dual core but only 512mb ram

Lenovo A600e white_star.pngwhite_star.pngwhite_star.pngwhite_star.pngwhite_star.png
Rate this handset arrow_purple.gif
Key features spacer.gif bullet-grey-small.gif 4"(10.1 cm) Touch Screen bullet-grey-small.gif Android 4.0.4 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) bullet-grey-small.gif CDMA + GSM, Dual SIM, Dual Standby bullet-grey-small.gif 1 GHz Dual Core Processor bullet-grey-small.gif 2500 mAh Battery bullet-grey-small.gif 5 Mega Pixel Camera bullet-grey-small.gif Memory: 4 GB ROM + 512 MB RAM bullet-grey-small.gif CDMA High Speed Data Access with speed upto 3.1 Mbps

as per rcom.co.in

not sure of the price yet

Motorola XT788

I have purchased Motorola XT788 from "a1cellsolution" .

Its a wonderful premium mobile with 8mp cam/ 1 gb ram/OMH Support / Simulateneous GSM 2G Support

motorola-xt788-04.jpg

motorola-xt788-03.jpg

Build Quality is Good , Pictures are crispy. Overall Nice Phone

Lenovo A600E

dual sim cdma+gsm 4 inch dual core but only 512mb ram

Lenovo A600e Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Rate this handset Posted Image

Key features Posted Image Posted Image 4"(10.1 cm) Touch Screen Posted Image Android 4.0.4 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) Posted Image CDMA + GSM, Dual SIM, Dual Standby Posted Image 1 GHz Dual Core Processor Posted Image 2500 mAh Battery Posted Image 5 Mega Pixel Camera Posted Image Memory: 4 GB ROM + 512 MB RAM Posted Image CDMA High Speed Data Access with speed upto 3.1 Mbps

as per rcom.co.in

not sure of the price yet

Mop Rs 9499/-

Sent from my HTC One VX

Motorola XT788

Its a wonderful premium mobile with 8mp cam/ 1 gb ram/OMH Support / Simulateneous GSM 2G Support

damages ? pdadb shows in specs RAM as 768 MiB. what about GApps as its originally with Chinese Android Version.

Motorola XT788

How about battery?

if you keep sync on, how long does the battery last?

I

How about battery?

I have not used internet through EVDO, Currently I have connected it through Wifi. By next monday i will be activating the data plan then i will check and tell

damages ? pdadb shows in specs RAM as 768 MiB. what about GApps as its originally with Chinese Android Version.

Im sorry, its 768 MB only.

Motorola XT788

aalok the handset has be decustomised all Chinese software except browser have been removed Google play store installed startup and shutdown animations changed

evdo works just need to input apn settings wifi hotspot also works

• Like 2

Motorola XT788

aalok the handset has be decustomised all Chinese software except browser have been removed Google play store installed startup and shutdown animations changed

evdo works just need to input apn settings wifi hotspot also works 

how much is it for?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Lenovo A600E

Mop Rs 9499/-

Sent from my HTC One VX

source of price

^ baba jee, Mr. Praveen is associated with Reliance as business partner, If i'm not mistaken..

Lenovo A820E on ebay india for 15k with quad core and 4.5" screen

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Lenovo-A820e-Quad-Core-Dual-sim-CDMA-GSM-Phone-8-mp-camera-4-5-inch-display-/181207612016?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a30d0ba70

i think a better option then Lenovo A600E or Moto XT788 , i.e. if you are willing to pay for the extra bit

this should be the MRP

street price would be much less

This CDMA + GSM Dual SIM handset is now listed in RComm website CDMA handset section. >> http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/cdma.jsp
Reliance CG300 QWERT Dual SIM For Rs 2,499
Since this is made by Haier & name is Reliance CG300, i am just assuming it will be CDMA+GSM Dual SIM but that detail is still sketchy/unconfirmed.
The phone is manufactured by Chinese firm Haier, but will be branded and sold by operator Reliance from Friday. The Reliance CG300, as it is called, is targeted at the mass market and will retail for just INR 2,499 ($42). That’s down to the fact it is powered by the J2ME platform rather than a more expensive platform like Android, though we understand that the price could drop below $40 in the future.
nimbuzz2-730x434.jpg
The BlackBerry-looking phone is fairly unremarkable. It includes a QWERTY keyboard, dual-SIM option and dedicated buttons that load Nimbuzz, which has 25 million of its 150 million registered users in India, and Facebook when pressed.
The device is Reliance branded and, though the operator is preparing a dedicated data plan to accompany it, it will work on any mobile network across the country.

How is the shopping experience from shop.rcom.co.in? Looks like a third party vendor site for RCOM. How is the delivery? If anyone has shopped form this site please share experience.

Motorola XT788

How about battery?

Battery life was moderate when I was in 1x network, once evdo activated.there is much improvement in battery life..with sync on and chat..it lasts for one and half day

Lenovo A600E listed on ebay india now but in a special category - Network Cables :wOOtjumpy:

early birds can compare with the ongoing imported Motorola and buy here http://www.ebay.in/itm/Buy-Online-New-Lenovo-A600E-Reliance-CDMA-GSM-Dual-SIM-Android-Mobile-SmartPhone-/221278092777?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item338533bde9#ht_1781wt_1107

for Rs.9835/- + 95/-shipping

good find ..................................great price too

lanovo a600e available reliance world at 9500/-

but one intresting thing is told by excutive is cdma part locked for rcdma. in gsm used any other gsm card.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Lenovo A600E listed on ebay india now but in a special category - Network Cables :wOOtjumpy:

early birds can compare with the ongoing imported Motorola and buy here http://www.ebay.in/itm/Buy-Online-New-Lenovo-A600E-Reliance-CDMA-GSM-Dual-SIM-Android-Mobile-SmartPhone-/221278092777?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item338533bde9#ht_1781wt_1107

for Rs.9835/- + 95/-shipping

Available in RWW, Baroda @ 9500/-. Saw physically & found to be good looking. Little heavy compare to my Epic 4Gtouch. But, lady there told me that it is due to heavy battery. And, when I asked her about the RAM. She flipped through various pictures on the box & delightfully informed me 4GB :) << that's the inbuilt storage & ram is 512 MB.

But, without any source, she also informed me that "sir buy now" since price rise is likely to occur in near future..:)

Which ww?

The one in meghdhanush complex?

Near birds circle?

Which ww?

The one in meghdhanush complex?

Near birds circle?

don't worry ankit Bhai, on eBay it's now available by a Mumbai seller for 9649/- including shipping.

Guys and Gurus looking for a good gsm+cdma handset out of recent launches Lenovo A600e seems good and so does HTC Desire XC.Well my basic usage is about calls whatsapp and other messengers and lil bit of mails and browsing.Which should I go for Lenovo or HTC? Has anyone purchased these phones from Reliance eshop http://shop.rcom.co.in/index.php?controller=productlist&fc=module&module=productlist.Any feedback on this also shall be helpful thanks in advance for all your help