Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dextrus

Wap access to Yahoo & MSN

If you want e-mail through wap then you may try wap.mymail.ro on your RIM.By the way R-world is getting paid from 30`th.

Mymail.ro is quite easy to signup through wap and also has POP3 support.

Hello Yahoo messenger is now available on r-surf but it does not work with LGRD2030

16256[/snapback]

can u tell the exact location in the R-Surf Menu that u have seen the link.. ? :)

I can see the link on my RD 2030 also ...but its not working. :(

You should be able to find the link in MoreServices>Surf>Mail...

Lets hope it starts working soon! :)

I dont have the link on my GTRAN phone, is it there on every other phone?

The link is no longer there on my 2030 now. R-World is really getting strange... :D

The link for Yahoo! messenger is back. But still not working! :) Is it working for anybody???

Hi all,

I have seen yahoo messenger link somewhere in rworld.  I worked with it too a few months back, But recently I found that link has disappeared, does anybody know how to access yahoo msngr from rworld?

Thanks

Sathish

10169[/snapback]

Its their but nor working.The link is go to Surf<mail u will find the all mail link.If u dont see Yahoo IM .Than do this go to option button click back and again from surf pagr clock mail tahn u will find the yahoo IM Brfore prodogits link.If not again click option and this time u will clik home link and do the same.I am dead sure u will find that.My set is LG RD 2030.So i dont know about other set. :confuse:

Its their but nor working.The link is go to Surf<mail u will find the all mail link.If u dont see Yahoo IM .Than do this go to option button click back and again from surf pagr clock mail tahn u will find the yahoo IM Brfore prodogits link.If not again click option and this time u will clik home link and do the same.I am dead sure u will find that.My set is LG RD 2030.So i dont know about other set. :rolleyes:

16793[/snapback]

tu Dhamaal hai ! :confuse: Its there! Though doesn't work!

Hey Guys,

Could you please tell me how to log in the Yahoo IM in R-World Coz everytime I try to connect to the messenger it says "Unable to fetch response".

not possible at the moment but some member with inside information had mentioned that it is going to be available soon

Edited by tanveer

guys,

could anyone plz brief me how to access yahoo mail or yahoo msngr thru Rworld!! i tried many steps given in this & other forums too, but in vain. could anyone plz help me?

regards,

chandra

Ascs28, to access Yahoo messenger, just change ur service provider. :) No other known way.

Guys just be patient and hold on for a month or 2.

I guess they wont delay much :)

everytime I try to connect to the yahoo messenger it says "Unable to fetch response".

Till now problem is not solved from reliance

cant access yahoo mail also from many months

This happens to yahoo all the times.. may be becuase of yahoo's tie up with other mobile providers. hope reliance soon tie up with yahoo and msn.

On Wap browser on my PC that site works good all the time.

2489[/snapback]

:cheer: hey i m not able to connect to yahoo messenger.........plz help i have a LG RD 7230.

hey aborse.. follow up the post. its aint working on any of the Sets Reliance is providing currently ! ..

Its been a long time, it was available initially and i think they will make this thing available when the R world application becomes paid.

so we will have to pay for it i guess