prihir

AIRCOM ?

19 posts in this topic

Here is New news which not Digest......

A unauthorized News from Web store guy That After merger with Aircel ..... Room will Be AIRCOM..:o

AIRCOM or may be AIREL ? :P

1 person likes this

ReCel.. I mean sell it again back to Mukesh Ambani, later...

1 person likes this

here in Lucknow, Aircel network is not there while doing manual search. Reliance & RCOM - UPE along with others.

tapatalked using htc 816ds..

Naam kucch bhi ho.. RCOM matlab gatiya service.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, mywebid said:

Naam kucch bhi ho.. RCOM matlab gatiya service.

Service is OK but pricing is not OK.

Edited by LTE4G

50 minutes ago, LTE4G said:

Service is OK but pricing is not OK.

Even service is not OK.

12 minutes ago, commonman said:

Even service is not OK.

I have been using CDMA since 2003 continuously and was quite satisfied with the coverage locally and while roaming too.

After upgrade now I find 4G signal also quite strong even indoors (in Mumbai - not yet used in roaming - but should be same if they are using the same CDMA towers & band for 4G) and though satisfied with the network coverage but still SHOCKED with the data pricing and don't know about my .50p lifetime plan - whether it will be same or not (Since after ₹97 recharge my plan changed to .02p/sec for 6 months - so, can only check after 6 months regarding my base plan.)

B)

Edited by LTE4G

@LTE4G

4G network seems to be OK in Kolkata also. But the problem is, for voice call it switches to 2G, which is beyond pathetic. 

1 person likes this

I have been using CDMA since 2003 continuously and was quite satisfied with the coverage locally and while roaming too.

After upgrade now I find 4G signal also quite strong even indoors (in Mumbai - not yet used in roaming - but should be same if they are using the same CDMA towers & band for 4G) and though satisfied with the network coverage but still SHOCKED with the data pricing and don't know about my .50p lifetime plan - whether it will be same or not (Since after ₹97 recharge my plan changed to .02p/sec for 6 months - so, can only check after 6 months regarding my base plan.)

B)

You must be among select few people who get good network after upgrade even with full signal I am unable to make calls and lots of people complain saying my number is not reachable. With hope of cdma continuing I recharged my number now balance hanging in balance if this continues no scope but to port out donating balance to reliance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, commonman said:

@LTE4G

4G network seems to be OK in Kolkata also. But the problem is, for voice call it switches to 2G, which is beyond pathetic. 

Reliance 2G/3G really s**ks - I am hoping that soon Rcom will also be using VoLTE since the towers are capable of VoLTE, since the same network is providing service to Jio with VoLTE. (Reason why rcom has kept 3G data and 4G data pool separately)

26 minutes ago, Deepak Shankar said:

You must be among select few people who get good network after upgrade even with full signal I am unable to make calls and lots of people complain saying my number is not reachable. With hope of cdma continuing I recharged my number now balance hanging in balance if this continues no scope but to port out donating balance to reliance

Even I had problem during migration from 12th May to approx. 14 July and now things seems settled after really horrified experience (After migration and activation suddenly my number got deactivated after few days - became unreachable - out of service etc. All kind of wierd things happened)

My primary number is Vodafone, but it is really pathetic for people who were using CDMA as primary number.

Edited by LTE4G

Lol post the so called migration when I dialled my number I was asked to check the number I dialled till now after about 2 weeks after migration people hear networks not reachable out of service I have another week time to check if it stabilises else port out is the only choice

In Kolkata Rcom gsm is just average. However in suburbs like my place, Barrackpore Rcom 3G works pretty fine. On fine days I get max 9Mbps.

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, inception said:

In Kolkata Rcom gsm is just average. However in suburbs like my place, Barrackpore Rcom 3G works pretty fine. On fine days I get max 9Mbps.

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

9Mbps is - Very good indeed ! :D

Choorcom

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

On 11/14/2016 at 9:21 PM, ngsonda said:

That's why I used to say the expansion for RTN is Reliable Thou NAHI...

Edited by KanagaDeepan