Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vicky2089

Rcom going to shutdown ??

On 1/19/2018 at 6:43 PM, nitink said:

Trai Directs RCom to Refund the Unspent Balance of Prepaid and Postpaid Users by February 15

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) today directed Reliance Communications (RCom)to refund the unspent balance of prepaid mobile subscribers and security deposit of postpaid subscribers pursuant to the closure of 2G GSM, CDMA and discontinuation of voice services in all the licensed services areas. RCom closed its 2G services in eight circles and CDMA services in nine circles.

source

They have still not refunded my security deposit. All their helplines are now non-existent or they just keep on ringing. Please can anyone tell me any alternative numbers or methods to contact them?  And has anyone else got their security deposit back?? Please Help!

On 5/7/2018 at 4:11 PM, mkp101 said:

They have still not refunded my security deposit. All their helplines are now non-existent or they just keep on ringing. Please can anyone tell me any alternative numbers or methods to contact them?  And has anyone else got their security deposit back?? Please Help!

Raise issue on pgportal and also on TRAI twitter handle

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 10:33 AM, csmart said:

Raise issue on pgportal and also on TRAI twitter handle

Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestion. I filed a grievance on the Pgportal and got a quick response (within a week) from those concerned. I received an email from a rep of Reliance ADA, who asked me to provide my general bank details in order to process my refund. He also said it might take a month for the refund to be transferred. A month passed by and nothing happened. After sending them reminder emails at least twice over a period of 2 weeks, did I finally receive my deposit refund at the end of July.
Once again, thank you for all the help. :)

Edited by mkp101
  • Thanks 1

I have missed the deadline to port my age old number from reliance. Is it still possible to retain the number and move to another provider?