Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Morpheus

Does anyone have this phone?

does anybody got gtran? how is it?

actually gtran is a very popular CDMA brand in other countries as well.. its sold in australia, new zealand, canada, singapore etc..

i guess its something like BenQ.. dont hear much about it, but it exists

let some do a review on it...itz cheap...

Hey i bought this cell in exchange of my LG handset. I wanted to upgrade to colour handset but the price tag of Samsung and LG (17K +) was way too much.

I compared LG, Samsung and GTRAN..The good thing about this is, it has got wide screen, Good PC S/W and decent R-World experience

However the ringtone volume is bit low so it makes it difficult to hear it ringing in Traffic...I guess the same is the case with LG mobiles.. The voulme is quite low as Compared to Nokia

I am looking to download the ringtones for the mobile..does anyone know and site??

The R-World really s**ks in terms of Ringtones... i think they are waiting for June04 to come.. Once it becomes paid service only then we wud get good ringtones... This is a drawback of dealing with sole player..

hi ravi even i am interested in the gtran handset. did u go for it with the external camera or w/o. and also i wud like to know if u can upload upto 40 ringtones like the site says..

is the scheduler function of this phone any good and how much memory does it have?

thanx man sorry for buggin u so much

:)

ravi,

Tell us that it is worth to spend 14K bucks..

Is keypad is good compared to LG ?

In R-World games runs faster or slower?

It is a good build phone or poorly build (compared to samsung)?

camera result is acceptable?

If answers are positive then I will surely add my self in GTRAN club. :)

Go for it guys, i got it 3 days back its good , comes with an extra battery , data cable,hands free .. what else u need .

Could u give some more details like the exact pricing and stuff. Did u exchange it with ur old LG or u bought a new ne.

I paid 12k for it , without camera . Rental plan is joy 399 i pay only 1 Rp to call any mobile in India .. ..................... GMS s**ks ....

I paid 12k for it , without camera . Rental plan is joy 399 i pay only 1 Rp to call any mobile in India .. ..................... GMS s**ks ....

GMS ??? :'(

Do you mean GSM ?

i too am planning to get this phone tomorrow, any last minute advice?

Go for it tanveer. Try it at Web World before you buy anyway.

Web world girl told me not to buy if u want CAM. spend some more bucks and buy LG . If u don't need CAM then u should go for GTRAN. In web world they have compare chart look that before u buy.

Thanks everyone whoever replied. i got the new phone and i must say that i am impressed. One thing i would like to know (and would admire ur help for) is regarding the charging of the battery, as in how long does it take, whats the use of the desktop charger when it connects to the travel charger. another thing, can i send MMS to GSM phones throught this phone? if yes then how?

please tell me about the battery thing too. That will be a great help. also tell me a few sites from which ican download midi files

One thing i would like to know (and would admire ur help for) is regarding the charging of the battery, as in how long does it take, whats the use of the desktop charger when it connects to the travel charger

I dint get what you meant...

Desktop Charger is the one which is like a stand

Travel Chargers just have an adapter and a cable to connect to a port

on phone

the desktop charger has a slot at its back where the travel charger connects, isnt it, so why have the desktop charger at all? more importantly, how long should the battery be charged, i mean 2 hrs 3 hrs. I charged mine but the small lines in the battery symbol were moving even after 4 hrs. In case of desktop charger the lines do not move at all, instead the color of the LED changes from red to green, i took that as an indication that it has been charged. Kindly help if u can

Well whenever i bought a new fone, the vendor usually told me that the first time the battery is charged, it shud be ideally charged for 12 hrs.

Henceforth it can be charged for 3-4 hrs.

I am not talking abt ur fone specifically. But its quite general n mentioned in most Phone Manuals! See if this answers ur query.

Hi Chirag..

Even though vendors say so most of the phone display a message

"Battery full" after 3 or 4 hours and after that the power is cut off..

So keeping 12 hours is not much use :lol:

In case of LG 2030 desktop chargers charge faster than the travel chargers..

Travel Charger is mainly concentrated for convinience. :P

some seem to be confused with travel and desktop charger the adaptor for both r different one fits in the data cable slot and the desktop adaptor is cpompletely different you cant use it singly for charging

Even though vendors say so most of the phone display a message "Battery full" after 3 or 4 hours and after that the power is cut off.. So keeping 12 hours is not much use

But they still insist on keeping the charging ON for more hours. I dont know how does it really make a difference.