Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

Ya i tried 3gp again and this time they worked. I actually was using imtoo ipod convertor to get movies into my ipod (mp4 format) so i thought may be mp4 will also work on mobile. But i figured out tht mp4 is not supported. Thanks ;) . Btw any solution abt these rest of probs ?

"1. Double/triple sms is not supported. (as far i know all nokia model support this but strangely this model doesn't)

2. After the inbox text it don;t show how many messages r there in inbox. (just keep on showing -)

3. Whenever i get a call the tone also ring in ascending volume. Although even if i change it from tone setting it remain the same.

"

Hi arun/Hitman..

all these features are working fine for me....

so pls chk it up.....whtever THEKING has told is right...6235 simply rocks

Can anyone else also pls confirm if Double/triple sms (more than 160 chars) is supported on this set ??? Is there any setting ? I am not able to send / recieve large messages

U hav to ask clearly Hitman about message length (characters).No By default it is only 160 characters for outgoing & incoming breakage into 160 characters equally as it is a standard in Sms system. ;)

U can receive >160 chars, but sending is only <=160 chars

At the front of inbox(), it shows the no. of unread messages!

For ringtone, there seems to b bug with ur set, contact nokia i guess..

Ya i got tht inbox thing and ringtone figured out. Thx. But abt the sms things try recieving a message larger than 160 chars. I have tried getting it 3-4 times but i never get it.

hi guys

hey i heard that its possible to store 10-12 mp3 on n6235 is it really can any1 suggest which compressor to use to compress mp3 songs and if possible the link 2 so plz help me

Regards,

Akshay

Search dude...

mp3 to ringtone gold

U hav to encode mp3 in lower bitrate i.e. 32kbps to store that much of songs.Ne compressor (software) will do.

true,but still mp3 gold convertor ensures quality is decent...try the settings there!

Ya i just tried MP3 To Ringtone Gold. its really rocking. U can even create a ringtone by cutting a small portion of ur mp3 keeping the quality same. It can reduce the size of a 10 mb song to mere 800kb. ofcourse quality is not as good but is acceptable. Thank you theking for recommending it.

if u dont have the serial, pm me, i have the registered version

hey can anyone tell me how can i copy the original ringtones of the phone... as they are copyrighted i am not able to send them from 6235 to my 3125.so i wann knw if anybody knows if i can download them

thx. I too have the registered version :)

here u go Mr.Virus....

Courtesy: Someone had posted this somewhere and at sometime, i had saved this something !!

all_nokia_mid.rar

hi frnds,

thanx 4 that mp3 to ringtone gold software can any1 give me specifications 4 compressing a mp3 to smallest size with good music.....

Regards,

Akshay

Try this..

Channels:-Stereo

Sample:-12000 HZ

MPEG:-Default

Bitrate:-16 kbit/s

Acutally reducing the bitrate and Sample degrades the quality way too much. So if u want to make just a ringtone than cut a 40-50 sec of the song portion and create a ringtone of it (keeping the bitrate and sample as original).

If u use only for cutting the song, i guess Nero Wave editor is a far better option..

Any idea where to get games downloaded for this set ?

Edited by hitman

Hi guys,

Need some help with 6235. Can someone give me the exact steps on how to do 3 way calling(conference) on this phone?

Thanks,

yokel

All the games that works for 6255 will work on 6235 too...search rimweb

3way calling.....search rimweb..someone had explained that too

hey all...

first of all...wanna start off by sayin that this phone is a f*&kin fantastic phone...it has surpassed all my expectations when i bought it today...and it looks pretty sleek too...

i was havin trouble puttin mp3 songs onto the phone...i use nokia pc suite but when thru the file browser i try to open the phones directory it says...:"the operation could not be completed" can someone pls help me out...pklsplslsplsplspls help...i have no prob in sendin stuff from the phone to the comp but other way round in givin me probs...

Hi Boss ! I am too planning to buy this phone as there is no other option left as 2255 seem to be bad in the look, I wold like to know more on the MP3 gettting loaded interms of no. of songs, file size utilise etc. Pls update me as soon as you get success on this task. Your feedback will help me in making a decision.

Dhiraj M.

hey all...

first of all...wanna start off by sayin that this phone is a f*&kin fantastic phone...it has surpassed all my expectations when i bought it today...and it looks pretty sleek too...

i was havin trouble puttin mp3 songs onto the phone...i use nokia pc suite but when thru the file browser i try to open the phones directory it says...:"the operation could not be completed" can someone pls help me out...pklsplslsplsplspls help...i have no prob in sendin stuff from the phone to the comp but other way round in givin me probs...