Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhay

Invites Thread

hey...................many hours passed........couldn't get the confirmation mail..................written mail to admin@demoniod.org...but don't work. can anybody tell me the reason or method to resend the confirmation mail???

^^^

That's what I am also looking for.

BTW why r u so hurried & what r trying to search? Use alternates like ISOHUNT or THE PIRATES BAY

because what i want is showing on demonoid search result, not in pirates bay...........thats why

PM me what u search, I will try

search isohunt if it is movies u looking for u will definately find it

i guess theres a weird problme with demonoid ...

hey..if it is possible for anybody to give me one more invation code.......i will register it using yahoo........please are getting confirmation mail on yahoo.

sorry, my invitation codes are now exhausted....

I have some spare invites to Demonoid. Please PM me with your email id.

BWT invites also available. Please PM me, along with the ratio screenies on some reputed tracker.

Edited by ipkonfig

Do we have to register it from iptorrents website or BwT website? iptorrents website shows: The current user account limit reached

Do we have to register it from iptorrents website or BwT website? iptorrents website shows: The current user account limit reached

login bwtorrent site on the main said you will get a banner click on it and it will direct you to iptorrent site

My dear friends, I too registered with Demonoid two times and both the times I didn't receieved the confirmation mail from demonoid.

I want to have a last try now. So if anyone have a Demonoid invite then please send me one.

Regards.

@ipconfig

thank you very much for the link, i could register easily at iptorrents by that...

@honest

invitation sent, check your pm....

registration for exdesi is open. anybody wants bwtorrents invite please inform i have some

pl send one at sumatrix69@gmail.com

Thanks my dear Dhiraj.

y r people having trouble registering at demonoid :confuse:

^^^

Their's a problem for sure with Demonoid. See, again I didn't get any activation mail from Demonoid.

It may be because they may have blocked certain email id's or email providers; or it may be in the past from your ip address there may have been some misuse; or it may be the case that in the past you may have been a member and had only downloaded files and not uploaded;

There may be so many reasons; because I have tried several times and have always got through...

But I seriously recommend all my friends to upload as much as you download...

iptorrents registration is open for bwtorrent members so hurry

Thanks for the update buddy.

Hello Friends how are you all, coming to this forum after so many days.... hey i want to thank for you sending me demonoid invitation but both the invitation couldn't result into my account. i couldn't recieve confimation mail neither on my domain nor on yahoo. anyhow i am willing to download http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1299601/775222/

if anybody have access to demonoid. please send the torrent file to my mail id narinder@narinderpal.com

and honest thanks for your birthday wishes.......

^^^^

invitation sent, check your pm...

enjoy...

many many people are having the same complaints that they dont get confirmation emails from demonoid......