Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhay

Invites Thread

Hey can someone enlighten me on whats with these torrent site invites ?

like why do u register for /

when i need something i just go to TPB and download stuff !?

Torrent site invites r codes basically a hyperlink which is sent by an existing member of a particular website u need to click on it to be a member of that site which you require in order to download a torrent say u want to download a torrent from www.dctorrents.com than for that u need to be a member of that site to download torrents there ..

There r many websites where require invites now bcoz they normally dont allow new members to register.. to name a few there is www.demonoid.com , www.desitorrents.com , www.dctorrents.com,, www.bwtorrents.com .. all these sites require invites now for you to become a member there ..

Thanks for the reply, coolrajiv ,

but i know what an invite is.

What i wanted to know was that why would people like to register for demonoid or dctorrents or whatever ?

how is it beneficial ?

I regularly use bittorrent and download torrents from TPB and i havent registered ... is there something im loosing out ?

Thanks for the reply, coolrajiv ,

but i know what an invite is.

What i wanted to know was that why would people like to register for demonoid or dctorrents or whatever ?

how is it beneficial ?

I regularly use bittorrent and download torrents from TPB and i havent registered ... is there something im loosing out ?

Hmmm there r certain websites like www.bwtorrents.com , www.dctorrets.com here u will be able to download stuff which i know u will not get on TPB .. There r many famous torrent sites like www.mininova.org & www.btmon.com which allow users to download torrents irrespective of whether u r a member there or not but there also you will not always get the stuff u desire for.. so people register at these websites(demonoid & dctorrents) so they easily get 99% of what they wish to download

read more about private trackers static, though i still believe you are joking

read more about private trackers static, though i still believe you are joking

Joking abt what :confuse:

what i meant is that suppose you want to download a classic old Hindi movie than will u be able to download it from TPB no way.. for that u need to have a a/c in www.bwtorrents or www.dctorrents.com u can only get it on these 2 sites .. everyone knows that all these websites have their own private trackers what u download & what u upload is shown in your account ratio & until & unless u dont have a a/c in these websites u wont be able to download torrents from it..

There is a great site called www.hdbits.org here you can download all the stuff in pure HD format but again u need to have a a/c in it to download torrents so u need to register but here also site is full not accepting new members u r not allowed to register until & unless an existing member of this site send u an invite to register ..

Bittorrent technology is awesome & so is a technology called Emule its pure on Ed2k its nontorrent based sharing system

ahh private trackers with exclusive content .... yeah ... i see what we have here.

No wonder its hot.

thanks for the replys tanveer and rajiv

www.bwtorrents.com

please send me the invitation for the site at manish.gupta@manishgroups.com

thanks in advance

www.bwtorrents.com

please send me the invitation for the site at manish.gupta@manishgroups.com

thanks in advance

bwtorrents registration is currently open for a very short time so register immediately.

thanks a lot I registered on the site :)

thanks a lot I registered on the site :)

you are most welcome manish :)

rajiv, i have been using torrerts for close to 3 years now. my comment was directed at static since i could not believe that person with such technical prowess would require lessons from people like us. i thought he was joking.

ahhh chill fellars ,

actually i've been out of circulation with a lot of stuff lately.... and i use BT for music and my linux dvds ... and thats about it

TPB meets most of my needs so never thot of registering

moreover im a little new to the private tracker scene !

Great news :) for all those who r interested in dctorrent - dctorrent registration currently open for a very short time whoever wish to join do it immediately

yes you read it correctly... its up and running though with a new site admin...

yay!!! :punk:

Yes its back!!!!! I noticed the thread here and checked it and I could log back in! Yay!!! Thanks for the update :signthankspin:

any invitation ??

Invitations sent to Shaikhsadik and carbinem4 by PM!

There's also The Pirate Bay which you can try. No invitations needed. Link - http://thepiratebay.org/

Thanks for the update bro...

@dhiraj... ya dere are lots of other but no one can take place of demonoid...

Let me know if somebody needs an invitation to demonoid. I am a member of demonoid too.

@vickey... the pirate bay is also pretty good.

an invite for me mate :)