Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

New Look of Reliance Infocomm Website

Its same for all states' prepaid tariff.

There's no clear info about when Rim2Rim Free for onnet packs.

Its same for all states' prepaid tariff.

There's no clear info about when Rim2Rim Free for onnet packs.

any how onnet packs are stop..

No..............

Onnet packs are not stopped...

They've changed the profile.....

Now onnet pack in reliance means R2R free from 22:00 to 08:00. (This info is not provided in the webpages properly... This's the complaint which we're pointing too..)

During day price may differ according to the onnet RCV selected.

wht the hell is this wage page, not provide detail of RIM to RIM free,and as i see most of the circle has same rechagre only except one CHANNI, i think reliance have some special attachedment with channi, these people are more lucky.

Did anyone notice an icon on the relianceinfo.com homepage saying "Bas Button Dabao"? It is a useless thing which just redirects to R-World's home page.

In Firefox it just hides all the menus.

Edited by spdf

I just noticed a new section (added in March 2006 it seems) in their website called "Service Assurance Cell". It enlists an email address, FAX number and contact details of nodal officers for each circle. Has anyone tried sending your complaint/grievance through there ? How responsive have they been in attending to it ? Anyway, I'm sending a complaint now regaring my bill issue, lets see how it goes with them :)

I just noticed a new section (added in March 2006 it seems) in their website called "Service Assurance Cell". It enlists an email address, FAX number and contact details of nodal officers for each circle. Has anyone tried sending your complaint/grievance through there ? How responsive have they been in attending to it ? Anyway, I'm sending a complaint now regaring my bill issue, lets see how it goes with them :)

yes i saw that long back may be in march or april..

And informed them about the System downs proble at WW and WWE

I got no response from them yet :angry::angry:

Edited by KingofKalyan

relianceinfo.com have started sporting the new logo....

Everything else remains the same....

So the new website is designed (or revamped) by Influx Dzine, a chennai based company.... Not impressive though.

i dunno know what the helll is going on in anil's mind...what he will be doing i think his wife also doesnt gotta know which move he will choose....

bull **** same old crappy website..just new logo and damn in down powered by blah blah.....

My guess is the website redesign is still in progress, and the new logo on old website is just a stop gap arrangement for the time being.

Chk out this " www.relianceadagroup.com "

Did anyone notice new logo on the relianceinfo.com homepage.. they hav jus changed logo in thier homepage not the whole look of website..

Edited by vmsanghrajka

Mr.ADA has spent more than 550 CR of rupess for changing the banner abd logo :):lol:

its a world of cost cutting buddy!!!i would have given the same for 3 crore :P :'( :quest:

Edited by abhay

its a world of cost cutting buddy!!!i would have given the same for 3 crore :P :'( :quest:

That costs is not for designing the logo ....

Its for the expense for changing and advertising it all over india .etc etc etc

Here it is!!!!!

Reliance Communications have lauched their revamped website....From the first site it looks better than the old one...

Check it out ....http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocomm/home.jsp

Yes the site looks good but only the home page has been changed, all other pages are same only the logo has been changed.

well atleast the home page look sgood and sseems that the webdesigner ,may be jai anmol or jai whatever, have also learnt FLASH now and teena is busy in giving them EXPERIENCE in their DAD's Company

i wasnt expecting such a poor launch of ADAE. I mean after the Reliance IndiaMobile launch of 2003, this is looking like a shabby job...