Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Suresh_Neyveli

R-connect's Maximum Speed - Screen Shots

Hi all users of R-connect.

In this thread we will share the screen shots of various rconnect users. Please run the stopwatch in DU meter or BW meter for atleast 30 minutes and show your screen shot. I will start with mine.

This is my screen shot. In 30 minutes iam able to download 24 MB of data.

Suggest me whether the speed is reasonable. Also provide any other speed tweeking techniques if you have.

post-9294-1144083628_thumb.jpg

Edited by Suresh_Neyveli

Here is another instance where i was able to download more than 26 MB in 30 Minutes at an average speed of 14.9 KB/s

shot2.gif

Thats pretty decent speed considering the theoritical max on this in 18 KBps. You should expect around 11-12 KBps speed in most cities/areas. However this varies due to signal speed and congestion.

Edited by anujit

yup, those are good speeds infact !

I have been using flashget for years. And also iam pretty satisfied with its performance. Is there any other download manager(s) that could perform better than that?

Exactly the speed is good.

What is the most user-friendly Download counter? Where can I get the latest version of DU meter?

check its official site man...for serial, pm me

This time i thought of running the stopwatch in DU meter for 3 hrs and this is how the result is.

The download speed was almost steady at 15KBps. and i was able to download more that 150 MB in just 3 hrs.

post-9294-1140886352_thumb.jpg

This time a test for the upload.

The upload speed normally will be very low than the download speed

See the screen shot. I was able to achieve an average upload speed of 6.8 KBps which think is good.

This test was run for 15 minutes.

shot3.gif

ummm, not bad... good to see that R-Connect speed performance have improved much these days.

ummm, not bad... good to see that R-Connect speed performance have improved much these days.

Hi,

Really :quest:

Mostly i used to download from rapidshare website only. megaupload provides only 300 free connections to india and so i never use megaupload. While downloading from rapidshare i used to get at an average speed of 9KBps to 10 KBps (using single thread only)

Here is another chance to show the speed of r-connect. Have a look at the screen shot. It shows the average download speed as 126 kbps (kilo bits per second) which is equal to the maximum speed of a dual channel ISDN connection (A dual channel ISDN connection is nothing but 64x2 = 128 kbps connection).

Another important fact is the reliability of the connection. See the DU meter graph which shows the steadiness (evenness) of the connection. The DU meter graph is stretched so that it can show the bars for the last 12 minutes.

shot4.gif

-Suresh

Edited by Suresh_Neyveli

Mostly i used to download from rapidshare website only. megaupload provides only 300 free connections to india and so i never use megaupload. While downloading from rapidshare i used to get at an average speed of 9KBps to 10 KBps (using single thread only)

use alexa tool bar

http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi

it will fix the300 free connection limit of megaupload.

this plugin is only for I.E

well this is speed that i get theese days after 11:00.......theese are quite better,......

post-3349-1141580841_thumb.jpg

well this is speed that i get theese days after 11:00.......theese are quite better,......

hmm scandal mms?

use alexa tool bar

My anti-virus program (quick heal) does not allow me to install the toolbar as it is an addware program

use alexa tool bar

My anti-virus program (quick heal) does not allow me to install the toolbar as it is an addware program

some antivirus detect it as spyware

but it is daughter company of amazon.com

so i think we can trust this tool bar

or use any good antivirus or microsoft's antispyware and onecare

Hi,

I am using R connect since last one year with LG RD 2030 and USB cable by LG. But i never found these speeds which you people are getting. Is there any tweaks i must perform to get these speeds. I am using windows XP and when i connected with Redhat Linux OS the speed is even less. My Du meter software is showing the download speed around 7-8KBps and that too not consistant. Any suggestions????

Umm...this is the normal average download speed that i get during peak day time...

post-7235-1144122868_thumb.jpg

the speed you've show is quite impressive theking.

15 KB/sec, that too during the daytime is really good.

I guess nokia supports higher speeds than LG...

I had LG2030/2130/6130 earlier and had those pissing speeds too..but quite satisfied with n6235....

i always ping the site that i download from, may b thats helping !