Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FEVIN-RAJ

Whats The Exact Price Of Apple Ipod 512 Mb ?

Hai guys ...

I am planning to buy apple ipod shuffle

music world shop ... it will cost around 5.5 K

in duty paid shop for the original stuff costs 3.5 K and duplicate china made for 2K

and in ebay MP4/mp3 Nano video player costs 2750 Rs

am confused ....

Guys pls suggest a solution

thanks in advance

fevin

Dont buy that chinese Nano look alike video player. Most likely u might not get the memory written on it. It hangs, reboots & sometimes just doesnt work. BUY at yr own risk.

Ipod shuffle costs around 4200-4300 new-open box imported. It may have got cheaper since prices have reduced from 99$ to 69$ in USA. haven bothered to enquire latest prices.

whats the price range u are looking & are u really obseded with audio quality ( as in would u come to know diffrence in S/N ratio of 85dB & 90dB )

thanks petar

smuggled stuff will get for 3.5 k

they says its original....

is there any service available for this ipods .?????????...any one knows ????????

1) hehehehehe might another nokiaind in the making

seems to be geniune banda ! any one living near dadar plz check for his shop !! mayb chirag u could u stay near by!

2) @FEVIN-RAJ get your hands on the pod !! u'll love it !! cant compare the quality with a china equivalent

3) my frnd had a battery prob with a smuggled one! we got it x'changed coz the dealer was known!! carefull with that if u think about buying a smuggled one (waise koi problem nahin aati hai) :)

PS :- all prices NOT including TAXES

and yeh if some1 knows them personally tell them to make their site compatible with firefox :blink::clap:

Edited by abhay

I had bought a SDCard from JJ Mehta. I found them to be quite reliable. Atleast don't look like jhol- makers. They have a shop next to Ideal Book shop, just outside Dadar station. I bought the memory around 1 year back, so the shop is no new either. Regarding duties paid, guarantee issues etc, I don't know, inquire yourself before buying.

JJ Mehta has been around for ages I guess. I know quite a few people who have purchased digicams from the shop, and no one has reported any problems that I know off. It is the recommended shop to get new digicams from in IITB. Though, there is no manufacutrer warranty with most of the products, what you will get atmost is a JJ Mehta warranty card.

ALL Apple products come with global warranty, so that should be not a prob, i have a Ipod Video, bought from UK and they did service it w/o any charge, and i did'nt even have the bill. If u want to be sure u can call Apple at 1800-425-0744 with the serial number of the iPod to check the warranty status.

yes apple products from other countires are serviced free of cost during the warranty period.

my freind got free replacement of ipod bought from singpore in india. they didnt ask for bill. very good service. well thats why they charge u a bomb.

Well, creative players also boast of exemplary audio quality. worth a look.

is there any option to check the Smuggled ipods are original or not

I mean Can we check up in the sevice center with the serial no?

I have purchased APPLE ipod 512 mb .Each time when i am connecting my ipod to the usb port . all the songs are getting replaced with the blank list in the library.If i dont have the songs stored in my system everything has gone for ever. Is there anyway to keep the existing songs and add new songs to the ipod. Thanx in anticipation.

You have made some settings in the ITunes s/w that automatically synchronises with the PC and IPOD.

I donot know where you need to make changes.

I donot have an IPod but one of my friend had the same prblm.

I have a small Creative Muvo Player. It does not look as good as an Ipod but does sound equally good!!

Check your itunes settings. I'm not sure if the latest firmware update for the Shuffle is buggy or not. In any case you can install iTunes 7 and update teh firmware. Also check your iTunes sync settings. Set it to manual instead of automatic.

Also delete any "sync playlist" that you've created.

Are you syncing with multiple computers?

The new I-Pod shuffle 1 GB looks really great. Its really small also

B000HZFBQQ.01.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41251948_.jpg

Check your itunes settings. I'm not sure if the latest firmware update for the Shuffle is buggy or not. In any case you can install iTunes 7 and update teh firmware. Also check your iTunes sync settings. Set it to manual instead of automatic.

Also delete any "sync playlist" that you've created.

Are you syncing with multiple computers?

Each time you connect ipod By default it would be in auto sync mode and you can only change the ipode settings only when itunes is on and ipod is connected . By the time you change the settings to manual . ipod must have started erasing the songs with the blank library list. you will get a message ' ipod updating dont disconnect'

That isnt the way it works. The option needs to be set only one for a particular ipod and PC unless you format your ipod. And the sync setting is stored by itunes & your ipod so you dont need to keep reseting it.

Best way is to format your ipod (through my computer) and then open itunes... then it will ask you for your preferences and you can disable auto sync.

Edited by anujit

new shuffle shall be available after october 10.

Shuffle is good for those people who like to listen to a bunch of songs, and not a particular genre at a time. It's lack of screen is serious drawback, but it suits perfectly for above mentioned people. Even I am looking for shuffle for someone who is technologically challenged.

The T.sonic 310 is also a good screenless mp3 player, with voice recorder. But I just can't get it anywhere in Mumbai! Can anyone tell whether it is available somewhere in Mumbai?

PS: Sorry for OT post!

some article mentioned its MRP for india around 4799. Dont remember where n when i read that.

4 gb new ipod for around 11500 & 8 gb Black for around 13500. & video ipod for 15,600. Dealers are expected to give part of thier margin to customers.

Grey market is expected to be much cheaper than this.

The (legal) price is usually US price + 33%.

So yeah Petar you're probably right.

Edited by anujit