Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Lets Ask Arun

On RIMweb Homepage in Most Recent Posts, the last post timing do not match with the actual time of posting in thread. Like in this thread http://www.rimweb.in...531#entry210531 post no 6, actual posting time is 1.47 p.m. today afternoon whereas in Most Recent Post on Homepage it shows as posted 30 minutes 52 seconds ago. Current time is 4.19 p.m. So should show 2 hours 32 minutes ago in Most Recent Posts.

Noticed that this happens with almost all Most Recent Posts. confused.gif

The above issue is still there. Wanted to bring to attention one more issue. Without a fresh post being added into the thread, suddenly the thread appears in Most Recent Posts.

Example: http://www.rimweb.in..._30#entry211565

Last post in this thread was today afternoon around 12.01 p.m. Now some minutes back it suddenly appeared at Serial No. 3 in Most Recent Posts. (It will go down as new posts are being added in other threads.)

This also happens many times. Sometimes a thread where there is no posting for more than 2-3 days suddenly appears in Most Recent Posts.

Edited by rajanmehta

:previous: The reason why the topic link appears there when you don't see a new post is when there are Unapproved posts (that need to be approved by a moderator). Anyway new homepage is going to be launched soon, so that should be history :Riendo:

Ya! But the post i referred was not under approval. It was appearing in the afternoon also.

But guess it pays to bug the Administrator :winko: Unexpected bonanza of New Home Page :Chulo:

Any teasers when it is launching or we just wait for it like Airtel and Reliance 3G Launch :Riendo:

So the time posted in Most Recent Posts will also be right in New Home Page!!

Edited by rajanmehta

^^^

Waiting for NEW Home page , upload kar bhi do sir ji !!!

:previous: Hoping to do tomorrow or by Monday unless something else drags me along (as I wanted to launch it a month ago actually) ^_^

Will be in train 2maro still going to log in some how to rimweb.in the NEW home page Riendo.gif

Tapatalk integration first and then new homepage; so not really sure about new home page tomorrow :grin:

waiting!

Waiting for tapatalk integration. Thanks Arun

I have downloaded Tapatalk Forum App from here full version for iphone - but our forum is not there.

Does it allow posting? Is there similar one for Android and Nokia?

OPps i missed the thread, Its for Jailborken iphone complete version.....i have not tested it although

Tapatalk support has been added now. Those who have the app on Android/iPhone/Nokia/BlackBerry please let me know if it works for you!

Check

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Working

Thanks arun

Yeah, looks good :D

Thanks for suggesting Tapatalk!

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot Arun tested on iPhone 4 -- long way bro..

@Arun

Rimweb birthday , 25Dec and new year is near, are you going to put snow on rimweb like last year ?

It was super nice !!!

Yes he will Hitesh

Nice meeting you....

can we have a common topic to get the suggestions for hardware purchase other than mobile instruments. there are many topics and everyone is starting similar for their own requirement. i suggest to start one similar to Your latest hardware pruchase which may be "Suggestions for new hardware purchase"... what ya say...

Rajan has also started a topic requesting the same. but his suggestion is for handsets.. Suggestion For Having Common Threads For Help

:previous: Yes, you can open a new topic for posting request for receiving suggestions regarding hardware purchases in the General Technical Discussion forum.

@::Hitesh::/Genius:

It should be snowing now. I will run it for a few days so that it won't torture your browser for too long. Anyway you can control the way it works on the very top of the pages.

Woveee...... Snow Fall Started.........Getting into Celebration Mood........ :Riendo:

I miss it as I am using Tapatalk to post (I am traveling) shall hunt for browser asap.

Sorprendido.gif abhi thandi baj rahi hai .... hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu !!!!Sonrojado.gif

Whenever i try to put an all caps word in a topic title, it gets changed to only the first letter caps and rest small. Like if i put LTE, it will get changed to Lte.

Noticed that other members topic titles are having all CAPS words.

Any individual setting to overcome this?

Individual setting to avoid shouting filter isn't available. A moderator will normally update such topic titles with the appropriate formatting. Reporting is not required unless it is urgent.

SIR

WAITING NEW LOOK OF OUR RIMWEB HOME PAGE IN 2011.....!!!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!