Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HetalDP

Reliance You Refer We Reward Schem

img01.jpg

Choose any one of the exciting Gifts

bag.jpgwalk.jpgcam.jpg

speak.jpgimg00.jpgpen.jpg

Strolly Bag Walkman USB web cam laptop Speakers Laptop car charger 2Gb Pen drive Now your Reliance Netconnect Data Card & USB modem can give you exciting rewards. For every two reference who buy a data card you stand to win a gift of your choice. The more number of your friends who buy a data card the chance to win gifts gets better. What are your waiting for, get started now!

Do your bit for your friend and yourself by just filling in the form below and win over the fabulous gifts meant just for you!!

Click here to fill up Form

Terms and Conditions

Edited by hpnasik

Terms and Conditions

The scheme is open to valid and active Reliance Netconnect post paid data card subscribers and Reliance Mobile Platinum customers as on 15th April 2007.

1. You can refer any person who is a citizen of India and above the age group of 18 years, for purchasing a new Reliance Netconnect Data card / Reliance Netconnect USB Modem, by filling up the referral form.
  2. The referral form has to have the following information in full - Name of the referee (person referred), city name, contact number (mobile and landline) and e-mail.
  3. Your data card or your Reliance Mobile MDN (Mobile Distinct Number) is your reference code by default.
  4. Please mention your code in the place provided in all the forms and in all future communications, to help us give you the requisite credit for the references submitted.
  5. There is no limit to the number of persons you can refer through this scheme.
  6. You will receive assured gift if you refer a minimum of 2 friends/contacts under this scheme.
  7. Please ensure that all the referrals so provided are complete and valid in all respects. In case any information is incomplete or if the details are not valid (not contactable; do not exist), the leads so referred will be deleted from your total credits. The referred contact has to enroll in any one of the plan available for subscription through any of the Reliance World / Reliance Communications Stores which is conveniently accessible by him.
  8. The scheme shall be subject to jurisdictions of competent court/s at Mumbai alone.
  9. Filling the original and photo copies of the scheme form or filling the details online through the link on the website www.reliancecommunications.co.in and sending it to Reliance Communications Limited implies accepting to all the terms and conditions of the scheme either directly or indirectly through authorized representatives.
  10. In case of any dispute or differences in respect of this scheme, the decision of Reliance Communications Limited shall be final and binding on all concerned.
  11. The scheme is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. act of God or any circular, notification, Act, regulations, and/or ordinance of statutory authorities or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Reliance Communications Limited.
  12. The terms & conditions stated herein shall not override the terms & conditions of the subscriber enrolment form/ customer acquisition form.
  13. Reliance Communications Limited reserves the right to change/ modify the terms and conditions and/ or the criteria of the scheme at any point of time at their on discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
  14. A successful reference is only after physical verification, proper documentation and activation.

Edited by hpnasik

I will definitely not recommend anyone to RCL now.

Ha ha But You will earn by (Dusro ko Kuve me Dalo or Khud Tamasa Dekho)

great idea, hp. but i dont want to earn like RCL by fooling and cheating others.

^^ I agree and appreciate what khs has said. would like 2 do the same

Wont work! Iv tried in the past to get friends/associates to get a RIM connection (ulterior motive u see... since it would be cheaper for me to call them!) ;) But not a single person was ready to even touch a RIM phone ...no matter what! :confuse:

As for the data cards ...at least 2 of my friends who are currently using it are complaining of poor speeds ....and near zero customer care!

Edited by raccoon

offtopic : but as all complaining of speed so i wanna add ; i am getting good speed with usb card at night .

though my fwp is giving poorest speed now

offtopic : but as all complaining of speed so i wanna add ; i am getting good speed with usb card at night .

though my fwp is giving poorest speed now

offtopic :

They are infact giving importance to usbcard/data card and suddenly the speed of fwp/fwt have gone down.Looks like its a promotion gimmick for their data cards.

Ontopic :

Dont want to lose friends by refering to reliance.

Edited by prathod

you think ppl will come back to reliance :D

Ha ha But You will earn by (Dusro ko Kuve me Dalo or Khud Tamasa Dekho)

:D lol reliance is really crap..........i am using reliance from past 3 years and am unable to hav fancy smartphones..

ah..sales pressure again, i guess :Riendo:

Recently i met a Hutch Executive using Reliance NetConnect Card.....

By giving this offer they want us to fool People for them.

Why?????????????...........

Is it not enough we are getting fooled by them from last 3 and half years?

when they can't even keep their site error free than how can u expect them to give reward?

Error 500: Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=153092352)(ERR=12500)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12500)(EMFI=4))(ERROR=(CODE=12540)(EMFI=4))(ERROR=(CODE=12560)(EMFI=4))(ERROR=(CODE=510)(EMFI=4))(ERROR=(BUF='32-bit Windows Error: 8: Exec format error'))))

relianceaf3.jpg

IOException :)

does they outsource their web site too?

another error

http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/we...sp/customer.jsp (it is displaying internal file info too)

Edited by cracker

If u refer a friend to RIM, reliance communications- U will get gifts but U may lose your good friends too :)

:confuse: I enjoyed it!

What I understand is, other GSM/GPRS data providers like airtel and hutch are worse than reliance!

Though airtel offers unlimited for 999!

and @150 in mumbai and if ur mobile support edge u will get 20KBPS download speed people get even more than that but if ur handset does not support edge than 5-6KBPS download speed

and it has no download or upload limit :thumb:

apart from that most of us r using free gprs trick:)