Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
niket

Are Rim Employees Welcome At Rimweb Or Not?

I guess there are many members who could be Reliance employees at RIMweb, so above question comes in mind.

So lets discuss on this Advantages and Disadvantages.

Some advantages are like..

* We can know any latest RIM offers very first.

* Some inside news if they disclose here.

* Or they directly help members with their problems.

IMO, there aren't any disadvatages if RIM people are in the forum.

IMHO, this is an open forum for all past, present and future users of RIM.

If they happen to be employees, there is no way to prevent them from browsing/reading the posts unless we start blocking from known IP which is easily circumvented by logging in from home...

As long as people are not doing anything illegal, we have nothing to hide.

Even 'free' speech has its price!

- Anon

Yes now its a free forum for all and we can get the latest news from reliance directly so I dont see an issue IMO. By the removal of Cloning from all over the forum and moderation of all pms and email I think theres no disadvantage in having RIM employees

If there is any employee from them it will be a great help for forum members, as the post will be noted at least ;)

Hmm, so its finally out for discussion :wacko:

I wouldn't really have a problem with RIM employees or for that matter RIM top-notch ppl(who have decision making powers) to be on board browsing thru the forum. Simply becoz, this is the only and as of now the best "review" board present for them!(unless they carry out market surveys themselves). They are getting this stuff free from all of us.

But wht sounds a bit weird is that they dont disclose their identities here. Well with "weird" i only mean, that someone would hide only if he feels guilty of himself. Do they really feel guilty? I think they do with a few of their errors. Thats wht keeps them hiding all over.

Now that all of us know for sure that there are RIM employees out here on the forum(Dont underestimate the ADMIN and the SUPER MODS :angry: We absolutely know each one, who is who, though all of us r "small") why dont these RIM employees start presenting themselves right out on the board. We will all with all our hands in the air APPLAUD them for their fabulous work :wacko:;)

Well I think they're hidin coz once they disclose their identity everyone will storm them with PM's and e-mails to get their opinion from someone who knows the inside. lolz ;)

I still think its better that employees come to this forum as guests/anon rather than not at all ...

whatever they are comfortable with since there is no way to force them in any case

If there is any employee from them it will be a great help for forum members, as the post will be noted at least :)

Dont u remember what happened to radha

If there is any employee from them it will be a great help for forum members, as the post will be noted at least :)

Not really ;) what happened to her?

I dont think she ever agreed that she is from Reliance. We just assumed it cos she was providing information which seemed like ... internal. But, then she might be getting those letters and info from friends or relatives working within relience.

A open forum means a plateform between service providers and service users. It will help both if used in spirited way. Any one avoiding this will reflect the hidden policies which may not be good for user community. Days are comming:

User must be smart enough before hiring any services.

Service providers should me more open and project the truth, not just eyewash?

And bad things should not happen to good people,

and innocents should not be killed in any wars,

and no one should go hungry ...

since the world is not a perfect place, we'll just have to learn to live with:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Advertisements!

:D

Take nothing at face value, and assume the worst possible outcome in any dispute so you will rarely be dissappointed!

And bad things should not happen to good people,

and innocents should not be killed in any wars,

and no one should go hungry ...

since the world is not a perfect place, we'll just have to learn to live with:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Advertisements!

:(

Take nothing at face value, and assume the worst possible outcome in any dispute so you will rarely be dissappointed!

Yes we have to live with it and these people sholud be allowed to what ever they like, Do you call this ethical way of marketing :D The whole world is not like that. There are laws out side India to protect cnsumers, though it seems cosmetic but at lease you can raise your voice for your own satishfaction, at least u have protested against, that is the point. My experiance say if you have raised your single voice, you will find like minded people to support you too.

You just cant live with it, neither run away, but have to fight your way out. Its a national duty.

I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question but just in case:

Of course its not ethical, but is that really a surprise in this country?

We are usually ranked in the top 5-10 most corrupt countries in the world annually (finally we beat China at something!).

Our 'neta-babu raj' has resulted in massive pervasive corruption throughout virtually every aspect of public/social services.

Its 10-100 times more unethical than any advertising/mkt by any pvt co and much more damaging to the country as a whole for the last half century.

We are OK with criminal politicians and foreign PMs (almost!) but not with ads that might 'stretch the truth'?

If only we acted as indignant when corrupt policemen asked for bribes or judges were caught with disproportionate assets, etc.

Its like criticising the color schemes of the deck chairs while the Titanic slowly sinks ...

(It may be a valid point but relative to the bigger issues its quite trivial).

Where is the sense of national pride/duty for the really big issues?

huh?

This is like avoiding the smaller issues for the bigger ones, when u finally know u cant deal with the bigger ones anyways!

But i guess, we shud definitely deal with whtever we can, however small or big it may be. A small beginning leads to bigger heights. :clap:

what the ...?

I fully agree we should try to correct whatever we can but how can we fix 'misleading ads'?

What is misleading to one might be OK for another - its too subjective to legislate except for extreme cases that are clear cut even abroad.

I'm NOT trying to make a case against consumer protection acts which are badly needed but will also not solve the problems either.

'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'

and all that good stuff but lets try to be a little realistic here.

My point is very simply 'Buyer Beware' until we reach that utopian world when all marketers act responsibly in the consumer's interest.

(Don't hold your breath for that one!)

This is like avoiding the smaller issues for the bigger ones

Of course not - its more like getting a sense of perspective and having a porportionate response to a given problem/issue.
u cant deal with the bigger ones anyways

That's also not entirely correct since most of us (at least those over 21) can go out and vote (yet almost half don't so we end up getting the politicians we deserve).

<_<

What if that reasoning had been applied during independence?

An extreme example I agree, but that was a huge problem, yet it was important enough to overcome/resolve.

So bigger ones CAN be dealt with (at least some of the time)...

So bigger ones CAN be dealt with

Perfect... thts wht i wanted to come out as a retort to my post :o

'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'

and all that good stuff but lets try to be a little realistic here.

And hence lets not get bound by getting "realistic". Ever heard the song "Imagine" by John Lennon?

Getting the right balance would make the difference <_<

Anyways, comming back to the thread which was unnecessarily diverted...

I still think its better that employees come to this forum as guests/anon rather than not at all ...

whatever they are comfortable with since there is no way to force them in any case

There is definitely no way to force them... agreed !

But they think we r fools to not recognize them :grin:

I have maintained, that everybody is welcome here, but have the courage to talk frm the front rather than hiding! :quest:

Don't you think this popular forum is monitored by some ppl from RIL?

acc to me reliance executives have look over this forum. max of them are aware of this site.

If not the highest level RIM execs... the ones lower down the line r also enjoying the knowledge being revealed here.