Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c With Bm Radio 1.41 And Esmertec Java 1.2

i do have alignment issues at times.

i had a major one once.

all i did was reflash and it was solved.

maybe you can try that as well.

MAGNETIC disturbances from - Leather pouches/case with magnetic button is common cause of such problem.

Stop using them for a while...

Hey thanks guys !!

Reflashing rom was my first option to cure it...but problem continued though.

I dont use any case or any screen protector..Just keep it in my pant pocket n use it.

have tried some stuff from the links....as cleaned my phone's screen edges(part between screen n phone built) with a thin cloth on my nail...

has cured ..but dont know if its a temporary (as usual) .. or has really cured that..

Hope for the best..

Im facing with a strange alignment problem these days. The screen gets automatically aligned to 3cms left. i.e. when i tap any where, the effect will be 3cm on the left. trying align screen from settings also proves no help. Even after tapping at the perfect center of the cursor, aligning will start again from the beginning. (sometimes it even stops responding my taps)

The cure i found was rubbing the screen a bit hardly with a cloth from left to right only(since the screen has aligned to left) for 3-4 times, after that the screen gets aligned perfectly as before.

It happens once everyday, n everyday i spend 5 minutes rubbing n aligning it.

Is it a common issue? What should i do to stop this?

I need some help to prevent this from now only before it gets worser.

Hey thanks guys !!

Reflashing rom was my first option to cure it...but problem continued though.

I dont use any case or any screen protector..Just keep it in my pant pocket n use it.

have tried some stuff from the links....as cleaned my phone's screen edges(part between screen n phone built) with a thin cloth on my nail...

has cured ..but dont know if its a temporary (as usual) .. or has really cured that..

Hope for the best..

Ok .! since 2 days .. im not having any such issues .! The screen has remained all rite all the time .. didnt even had a need to align ..

i recommend what i did to all who are having the screen alignment problem.. it might cure it .!

once again thank you guys for the help !

Edited by sutarianiral

The Voice Speed Dial Button (Button 5) is not opening the Voice Speed Dial Software ever since I Loaded Microsoft's Voice Command; although it is working from inside the program menu. Uninstalling Voice Command and soft reset also didnt help. Could anyone help me to restart Voice Speed Dial from Button 5 without hard reset.

Can i have the latest ROM for ppc6700 , i am using it sine a year bought from Reliance.

Thanks

where can i get this rom ,can any one help me out , whn i try this link here it go to a tab page & say The page cannot be found. pls help me out

Pls dont double post.

Hetal has removed all his roms due to disillusionment with reliance. You may try the Sprint Original Rom - procedure given here -

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...15023&st=75

Can anyone give me Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c or any better ROM which i can upload to my PPC6700?

My PPC was resetted by the Service center. They erased my current ROM(i.e. hetal's aku 3.5.4) and put original which came from the company's default :(.

Please help!!!!

Cook one for urself..

Cook one for urself..

Thank you for your suggeston sadkk bahi, but please tell me How to cook my own rom?

i'm just a Noob. please tell me how to cook my own rom. or a link where I can learn more about it.