Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Now I Love Iphone

I Hate iPhone coz apple have Continued its iPod Style in Making it. Heres are Some POint

1. iPhone Dont Allow user to Removed Battery, Battery is Sealed in Device (As iPod have same thing)
  2. iPhone Dont have A2DP, U can Here Audio in Stereo Bluetooth (As now 20% MP3/MP4 Player is A2DP, But iPod Dont have)
  3. iPhone Dont Allow MMS IN and OUT (as User might get Audio / Clips in Free, and Apple Want to Sell it and Raise Profit)
  4. iPhone Dont Allow Removable Media (as User might get Audio / Clips in Free, and Apple Want to Sell it and Raise Profit)
  5. iPhone Dont have Fast Network like WCDMA , HSDPA (User might get MP3 or Media Files from Internet) NON - 3G
  6. iPhone Dont Allow addon Software, Utilities (As only Apple Want to Sell it)
  7. iPhone Charge $ 500 for 4 GB and AT&T Charges $59 / Month for 2 Years against $39 / Month for 2 year in any other Plan meas $240 Additional have to be paid to AT&T for Slower GSM Network
  8. iPhone Dont have Qwerty Keyboard
  9. iPhone Dont have Shortcut Button for Faster Operations
  10. iPhone Dont have push Mail, Direct Push like Blackberry or Microsoft.
  11. iPhone Gets the Scratches too fast.
  12. If Get Hang Cant Remove the Battery Easily.
  13. All International mail above 300 kb is Charged for the POP / SMTP Server IP is non USA
  14. Wifi Can only be used 150 time a Month (f*ck the Steve job for Locking Customer after Paying $ 2280)
  15. $175.00 Termination Fee.
  16. The Current Mobile Email Service Doesn't Support Attachments.
  17. Wifi Can not be used for VoIP Calls, PC Sync Net can not be used on Phone unlike Windows PC say good bye to Skype
  18. Video content (e.g. movies, tv), music or games CAN NOT be downloaded using Unlimited EDGE Connection you have to Shell Extra Money to fill Steve Job Pocket.
  19. Only phone in USA which selled with Plan in which Customer have to pay for Incomming Calls also
  20. Forget about using Any Messenger Serivce like Google, Yahoo, MSN through Internet. Messenger via SMS is only solution. (Steve might be busy making any Exclusive Messenger Network to earn more money from iPhone) so he can earn on every line written to Chat Box via SMS.
  21. Forget above Extendibility, Customising, Windows phone have more than 50,000+ software @ service, for iPhone non of above as Unix on iPhone is not capable to handle it uptill now.
  22. Phone Can not be Syncronised using Bluetooth, WiFi or Internet only Docking with Cable can do that.
  23. iTune can not Play Music Speaker you can only Listen Music over Ear Phone
  24. iPhone Battery have only 350 Cycle of Charing, and last one Practicale day emans after one year when Warrenty is over you can buy the Battery @ $ 86 (Rs. 3600) are Steve Job Hamare India me Itne m to Phone ata hai
  25. Only Basic Bluetooth Profile given against 6 to 10 Profile Supported by Major Phones
  26. Now Latest Major Smartphone is comming with 2 Camera, 1 photo Taking Clips another for Video Chat and Video Conferecing on 3G and again iPhone Misses this. I have used HTC Tytn using Wifi for Video Calls

What's Hidden in the iPhone's 'Fine Print'?

Some More Restrictive Point to be Remeber

1) iPhone Requires a 2-Year Contract with AT&T.

2) Expensive: Requires $2,280, Over $1,730 in Wireless Costs.

3) Double Billing. You and the Caller Both Get Charged for the Same Call.

techhero_multitouch20070109.jpg

4) All Use of the Networks Are Always Rounded Up to the Nearest Kilobyte or Minute.

...This practice is now standard and is anti-competitive. In the 1990's, phone companies, to be competitive, created "6 second billing", where the call was rounded to the nearest 1/10th of a minute. This change adds 15+% to the average bill. Moreover, the companies now have all gone to full minute billing, full kilobyte billing, so that they can make an extra minute on almost every transaction...

5) Customers Are Billed for "Network Errors" and "Network Overhead".

6) Billed Even Though the Call Doesn't Go Through.

7) Bogus Fees Added to the Bill: Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge

The "Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge" is a made-up charge that should have been included in the cost of service instead of a separate line item. Most carriers are charging this fee, even though it is not government mandated or a legitimate tax. By making it a separate line item, the phone company gets more money and doesn't have to include this line item in the advertised cost of service. According to AT&T:

"The Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge is a charge assessed by AT&T and is not a tax or government-mandated charge. This charge is subject to change from time to time as the cost of compliance changes.... The purpose of the charge is to defray AT&T's costs associated with payment of fees and compliance with various initiatives imposed by the government. Please note that costs may be incurred and charged prior to initiation of any of the respective services."

8) $175.00 Termination Fee.

9) International Messages Are Charged Additional Fees as Are Files Over 300Kbps.

...While it cost nothing extra to send an email overseas using the Internet, AT&T has decided that all messages outside the US or larger than 300 K should cost extra:

"International messages not included. Charges for international messages sent from the U.S. are 20¢ for Text Messages and 50¢ for Picture/Video Messages. Additional charges for premium messages and content apply. Messages over 300 KBs billed an additional 50¢/message."

iphone.jpg

10) Over Your Quota: Get Gouged: 40¢ Per Minute and 69¢ Roaming Offnet.

11) The Services Are Not Secure and Can't Block Your Phone Number.

12) The Current Mobile Email Service Doesn't Support Attachments.

13) Prohibited Uses and "Unlimited" Sales Hype.

Even though the service is called "unlimited" they are simply using that word as a marketing concept, not an actual service description. You can't use the service for VOIP and worse "unlimited plans cannot be used for uploading, downloading or streaming of video content (e.g. movies, tv), music or games." Here are just some of the restrictions [prohibited services]:

* With server devices or with host computer applications, including, without limitation, web camera posts or broadcasts, continuous jpeg file transfers, automatic data feeds, telemetry applications, peer-to-peer (p2p) file sharing, automated functions or any other machine-to-machine applications...

* for voice over ip...

* in conjunction with wwan or other applications or devices which aggregate usage from multiple sources prior to transmission...

* Except for content formatted in accordance with at&t's content standards, unlimited plans cannot be used for uploading, downloading or streaming of video content (e.g. movies, tv), music or games. Furthermore, unlimited plans (except for dataconnect and blackberry tethered) cannot be used for any applications that tether the device

14) Service Is Not Intended to Provide Full-Time Connections: Unlimited is Hype - Don't use the service too much or the phone company can terminate your service.

iphone2.jpg

15) Wi-Fi Service is Limited - "To ensure that the Wi-Fi Service is not being used fraudulently, AT&T limits your usage of the Wi-Fi Service to 150 uses per month" ...Does that mean that if you lose signal a few times during one session, or you are traveling and go between 'hot spots' you can rack up lots of 'uses'?

16) "Offnet" Restrictions - If you have a service and you happen to call other 'offnet' services, including wireline phones, or non-AT&T subscribers, you have to 'limit' your use, be charged or be terminated.

17) Plan Goobly-gook - ...There are plan fees, taxes and surcharges, roaming fees, text fees, Night and Weekend Minutes, Mobile to Mobile Minutes, Anytime Minutes and Rollover Minutes, EDGE/GPRS and BroadbandConnect, offnet, AT&T Video clips, Data Connect Unlimited, WI-FI CONNECT, constraints on 'unlimited plans including "20% of 6 Megabits offnet", "150 uses of Wi-Fi", and other restrictions...

18) Comparing US and Other Broadband Countries: America Is being Laughed At.

Why did iPhone get deployed on a slow, closed network? That answer may not be known, but it is clear that iPhone is being deployed on an old-technology network, and is neither state-of-the-art nor fast. Here's some info about the [wired] networks... "The median U.S. download speed now is 1.97 megabits per second — a fraction of the 61 megabits per second enjoyed by consumers in Japan ... Other speedy countries include South Korea (median 45 megabits), France (17 megabits) and Canada (7 megabits)."

19) The Upcoming Wireless Spectrum Auctions - The upcoming 700 MHz wireless spectrum auctions are underway [and] the bottom-line is [that] America needs open wireless networks, and it should be clear to anyone who is considering buying an iPhone that the AT&T networks should not be the only network for this innovative product.

Edited on 14-Sep-2007

Now new Reasons to love iPhone

1. 4 GB Version Stopped and only 8 GB Version is available.

2. 8GB Version Cost only $399 with Cingular Plan.
  3. Now We can easily get Unlocked 8GB in $ 550 Thank for Cingular Subscribed WHo want to Trade Off for $ 150
  4. WiFi, SIM, EMail Capability can be Easiliy Cracked so no more Bars Between we and Phone.
  5. A 3G Version is Getting launched in UK, Germany, France @$ 599 (HSDPA Version)

6. Cingular have Become Best EDGE (Enhanced GPRS Netowkr) Speed upto 200 kbps in 2.5G
  7. More and more Third Party Software are now availbale
  8. 1.02 Firmware is more Stable and can be Cracked Free of Cost with out any Special Hardware.

Edited by hetaldp

why so sudden hate over something that is not even planned to come to india soon ? :help::Confuso:

Ya even i dont understand abhie toh mobile yaha aaya bhi nahin aur abhi se Tauba Tauba shuru ho gaya hain

I Hate iPhone coz apple have Continued its iPod Style in Making it. Heres are Some POint
  1. iPhone Dont Allow user to Removed Battery, Battery is Sealed in Device (As iPod have same thing)
  2. If Get Hang Cant Remove the Battery Easily.

is the battery pack difficult to remove or replace cause i heard in one of the programs in CNBC that the battery is attached to outershell of the body like lg2030 and samsung n191.! and if the battery is to beremoved then you have to come back to the service provider.

why so sudden hate over something that is not even planned to come to india soon ? :help::Confuso:

i have seen one I phone thing. ditto. but the seller immediately shielded it from our view. later he agreed that it was I phone but a chinese make.

so we will have clones passing off as hacked I phones originating from china.

My Cousin have bought it in USA and now crying on it as misses lots of Business Feature, I only posted this Topic so user can know what it cant do and buy it accordingly.

My Cousin have bought it in USA and now crying on it as misses lots of Business Feature, I only posted this Topic so user can know what it cant do and buy it accordingly.

but hetal.. really why would anyone think of buying I phone for business purpose.

It is simply not done. the handset boasts of music nd movie and not business features. it is a I pod and also a phone.

I am sorry if i have offended you, but I Phone is right now a fashion statement...

but hetal.. really why would anyone think of buying I phone for business purpose.

It is simply not done. the handset boasts of music nd movie and not business features. it is a I pod and also a phone.

I am sorry if i have offended you, but I Phone is right now a fashion statement...

Well copperco2 even NOKIA N73 or any Nseries phone is fashion and music phone but still allows u to do anything u want, like word,xls, ppt and what not,

I hate Iphone the most.

I will be getting it in someday ( Will launch my website with Iphone and DUAL card CDMA+GSM phone) But i still hate Iphone :rofl_200:

Its for teenagers who believe in MINE IS BIGGER THAN URS.

or for some cool chick probably BLOND those who need video IPODS backside to check their LIPSTICKS :)

Well copperco2 even NOKIA N73 or any Nseries phone is fashion and music phone but still allows u to do anything u want, like word,xls, ppt and what not,

I hate Iphone the most.

I will be getting it in someday ( Will launch my website with Iphone and DUAL card CDMA+GSM phone) But i still hate Iphone :rofl_200:

Its for teenagers who believe in MINE IS BIGGER THAN URS.

or for some cool chick probably BLOND those who need video IPODS backside to check their LIPSTICKS :)

sadik bhai, you are very right. esp. abt BLONdS

i dont need to add but still will be looking forward to your website..

I phone will surely prove its credentials in the near future, right now it is the in thing and a fashion statement. Why but it does not even have a keyboard and it is all touch screen.. will this at all help the business class users..

secondly the response as it is reviewed by the critiques is all too wrong for it to be considered as a business phone..

no short cut buttons, applications take too long..etc.

(got to take a couple of more reviews and more..)

Edited by copperco2

@saidk... best laugh i had reading ur post as far as iphone went... cause till now its purely desire oriented...

u know i read something similar on edgaget.com when iphones first review came out... claiming it was as god as an ipod's next generation with an added phone feature so expect nothing more... i think we should leave it at that... :rofl_200:

ipod has a lot to be desired too... thing i miss the most is bt stereo... not to say the inability to get music off the ipod... and so iphone wont leave us wanting in lacking... its the legacy u see :)

but having said all the above... I STILL WANT IT FOR MY MUSIC!!! but only once the 2nd or 3rd gen is out... not this one...

Edited by watersigndj

As i have already said let the Iphone first arrive in India than all the critics can start their crusade against it :)

Abhie se iphone yeh hain usme yeh nahi hain woh nahi hain bolna bekaar hain ( absurd thinking)

as far as i know it will be launched in India (4 GB version) between 20000 - 25000 rupees

Another thing agar negative mindset rakhoge toh phir negative vichaar hi ayenge aur negative reviews hi yaha post kiye jaynege

As far as i know Iphone version 2 will be launched in India somewhere in 3rd quarter of 2008

So till than just be restrained in your comments abt it

Aur jise khali criticise karna hain they r most welcome to write anything they want ..

it doesn't matter to me what a bunch of people thinks abt Iphone

I dont think IPHONE is business phone.

As i have already said let the Iphone first arrive in India than all the critics can start their crusade against it :rofl_200:

Abhie se iphone yeh hain usme yeh nahi hain woh nahi hain bolna bekaar hain ( absurd thinking)

as far as i know it will be launched in India (4 GB version) between 20000 - 25000 rupees

Another thing agar negative mindset rakhoge toh phir negative vichaar hi ayenge aur negative reviews hi yaha post kiye jaynege

As far as i know Iphone version 2 will be launched in India somewhere in 3rd quarter of 2008

Aur jise khali criticise karna hain they r most welcome to write anything they want ..

Eh mate....everybody has got the freedom to express and I don't think Hetal is doing any harm by telling you what Iphone misses.....he is quite logical with his reviews, This review is lot good for the people who might be hanging on to buy iphone and have postponed their decision to buy any other handset. I was curios to replace my Nokiae61 with this dumb apple device but now I won't :)

I like your Robert Schuller kind of thinking to be postive with everything in life....but may be lot many like me and Hetal and others want to be realistic and find whats good and whats not when they want to spend their hard earned money... No reason to offend you but I don't see why you are in so much close affinity with something which has not even launched in India..or you trying to raise your post count... :Contento:

As i have already said let the Iphone first arrive in India than all the critics can start their crusade against it :rofl_200:

Eh mate....everybody has got the freedom to express and I don't think Hetal is doing any harm by telling you what Iphone misses.....he is quite logical with his reviews, This review is lot good for the people who might be hanging on to buy iphone and have postponed their decision to buy any other handset. I was curios to replace my Nokiae61 with this dumb apple device but now I won't :)

I like your Robert Schuller kind of thinking to be postive with everything in life....but may be lot many like me and Hetal and others want to be realistic and find whats good and whats not when they want to spend their hard earned money... No reason to offend you but I don't see why you are in so much close affinity with something which has not even launched in India..or you trying to raise your post count... :Contento:

HAHA i can raise my post count by posting bekaar , nonsense stuff but that i have never done & i will never do that

Well he has his views and i have my views

I have not stopped him from depicting his views

as what Kshah says this is not a business phone so people who bought this phone should already have known what features this mobile has ab yeh bolna ke yeh business phone nahin hain is illogical(absurd) ... Apple has not marketed this as a Smart Business Phone its being marketed as a Multimedia phone

Anyways it all boils down to personal choice mujhe Apple products damn good lagte hain since i have used them so i like them

Jisko Iphone buy karna hain they will buy it jisko nahi buy karna dont buy it its as simple as that

Rai ka Pahad banane ki koi jaroorat nahin hain

Joh mobile yaha abhi aaya nahin uske bare me speculate karna abhi bekaar hain yaar

Ek baar Iphone yaha aajaye uske baad jee bharke criticise ya appreciate karna

bhailog sahi jaa rahen hain..

All hype no show..

its not launched in india..but stil u cannot change the fact tht ther r lot of features misin in it..

they cud hav made it bettr..but unfortunately they didnt..

in 2007..wher companies lik Nokia,Moto,etc..r launchin handsets with WCDMA,3G,HSDPA,etc..

Apple is launchin their first handsets widout thes features..sounds stupid..doesnt it??

:wacko:

Steve Jobs is a master salesman. But what has really fueled the iPhone hype is the success of the iPod.

iPod is the most revolutionary product of the 21st century; it built the digital music category and dominates it with 70% of the market. 100 million iPods have been sold and iTunes has sold over 2.5 billion songs.

The hype and intense media, consumer and Wall Street excitement comes from the impression that the iPhone will become another iPod (it even has a similar name.) And that Jobs will do in phones (a market 4 times the size of music players) what he did in music. In other words, he came, he saw, he conquered.

Nothing could be further from the truth. If the iPod is the biggest success of the 21st century then iPhone is likely to be the biggest flop of the 21st century.

The problem stems from the fact that the iPod and the iPhone are drastically different products despite the similar name.

The iPod is a divergence product. It does one thing extremely well: plays music.

iPod was the first hard-drive music player in the mind. It could hold thousands of songs versus all the other MP3 players that could only a couple of CDs. iPod was different, unique and brilliant. It also took off slowly. Initial reaction was lukewarm at best.

But truly revolutionary ideas always take off slowly. People don’t change overnight. It has taken years for photography to go digital, or for people to fuel up with Red Bull or Starbucks.

Smaller companies are actually more successful at building new categories because they have the determination and patience to focus and use PR instead of advertising. On the other hand, big companies usually ignore these small markets until it is too late to get in.

Red Bull was on the market for 13 years before Coca-Cola introduced its own energy drink, a me-too product called KMX which fizzled quickly. It took Red Bull over ten years to reach $100 million but last year it was a $3.4 billion dollar business.

The iPhone is the opposite of the iPod. The iPhone is a convergence product. It tires to combine multiple functions into one device. It is also nothing new. There have been many convergence devices in the past and all have been failures. Including: ROKR, N-Gage and the Nokia Communicator.

i hate also hate this phone..........coz i dun have money to buy such an expensive set........

this phone is just pure hype. with all other products from Apple, everything is expensive and lots of lock ins.

oh ya ipod is hype , mac os is hype , imac is hype

those who have used apple products only they know their real worth for others its just hype

expensive ... well quality never comes cheap

@ amit jain wow your reason for iphone hatred is bcoz its expensive brilliant thought man way to go

Listen everybody Lets Assume iPhone as Pure MultiMedia Phone and dont treat it as Business Phone.

Q1. Then Why MMS In and Out is Stopped its purely very old technology and I think it more related to Multimedia Thing.

Ans1. Apple might want to let user Buy Music only from the Funny Online Apple store and no user should accecc any Multimedia Content from MMS, EMail, SDcard at all.

Q2. If it is Multimedia Phone in reality Multimedia Require more bandwidth than Business Push Mails, Browsing then why this Revolutionay phone have come up with Funny, Stupid EDGE (Enhanded GPRS) which uses 6 1.25 Mhz GSM Stream to get mear 115 kbps Avg. Speed where CDMA can give 100 kbps avg on Single 1.25 CDMA 1x Channel.

Ans2. Ans of 1

Q3. iPhone Brand is Registered Trade mark of CISCO Internetional so iPhone was made last year but to fight and solve the issue with CISCO have taken 7 months after announcement and took 3 month before means alread its 10 month Old Device with 4 year Technolgy

Q4. If its a Pure Multimedia Device then Why then Missed Stereo A2DP Bluetooth it. Rs. 5000 phone sold in India have this too now.

Ans ??? (Steve Jobs have to work more on Technology then Just Marketing and Graphics)

Q5. Push Mail is treated as Business Feature

Ans. I dont think so, 80% Business person on sits into office have Perfect PC to access Mails, rather home / Mobile user can use it better.

Now the Best thing of iPhone is

It User Interface, and Pure Glass based Screen which can be more Protective from Scratches, But the Reflective Chromium Body Part are more vulnarable to Scratched,

And Yes I too have used MacBook also and Currently have 8GB iPhone also. (But dont like AAC Codec) Rather WMA and MP4 Codec is Supperior.

And Already apple have lost battle against Microsoft and Linux in in OS Market, in Processor Market it have lost the battle agains nVidia, ATI 3 year before, IBM have also reduced it capacity to Make Apple G3 Processor and more concentrating on Software and Consultancy Business. I see Mac Book is well desined and can run more perfectly with Less Resources but What about the Software, Drivers.iPod is very Expensive as Compraed to World Leader in Memory like Sandisk who also sell Sansa which 50% cheaper and give the same Device with NAND Flash Driver Rather the old HardDrive Based 8 GB

iPod have just come with NANO after Sandisk move to Solid State RAM rather Harddrive Based iPod which Apple is selling and Sansa from Sandisk uses less power also.

Edited by hetaldp

Listen everybody Lets Assume iPhone as Pure MultiMedia Phone and dont treat it as Business Phone.

Q1. Then Why MMS In and Out is Stopped its purely very old technology and I think it more related to Multimedia Thing.

Ans1. Apple might want to let user Buy Music only from the Funny Online Apple store and no user should accecc any Multimedia Content from MMS, EMail, SDcard at all.

Q2. If it is Multimedia Phone in reality Multimedia Require more bandwidth than Business Push Mails, Browsing then why this Revolutionay phone have come up with Funny, Stupid EDGE (Enhanded GPRS) which uses 6 1.25 Mhz GSM Stream to get mear 115 kbps Avg. Speed where CDMA can give 100 kbps avg on Single 1.25 CDMA 1x Channel.

Ans2. Ans of 1

Q3. iPhone Brand is Registered Trade mark of CISCO Internetional so iPhone was made last year but to fight and solve the issue with CISCO have taken 7 months after announcement and took 3 month before means alread its 10 month Old Device with 4 year Technolgy

Q4. If its a Pure Multimedia Device then Why then Missed Stereo A2DP Bluetooth it. Rs. 5000 phone sold in India have this too now.

Ans ??? (Steve Jobs have to work more on Technology then Just Marketing and Graphics)

Q5. Push Mail is treated as Business Feature

Ans. I dont think so, 80% Business person on sits into office have Perfect PC to access Mails, rather home / Mobile user can use it better.

Now the Best thing of iPhone is

It User Interface, and Pure Glass based Screen which can be more Protective from Scratches, But the Reflective Chromium Body Part are more vulnarable to Scratched,

And Yes I too have used MacBook also and Currently have 8GB iPhone also. (But dont like AAC Codec) Rather WMA and MP4 Codec is Supperior.

And Already apple have lost battle against Microsoft and Linux in in OS Market, in Processor Market it have lost the battle agains nVidia, ATI 3 year before, IBM have also reduced it capacity to Make Apple G3 Processor and more concentrating on Software and Consultancy Business. I see Mac Book is well desined and can run more perfectly with Less Resources but What about the Software, Drivers.iPod is very Expensive as Compraed to World Leader in Memory like Sandisk who also sell Sansa which 50% cheaper and give the same Device with NAND Flash Driver Rather the old HardDrive Based 8 GB

iPod have just come with NANO after Sandisk move to Solid State RAM rather Harddrive Based iPod which Apple is selling and Sansa from Sandisk uses less power also.

ipod is the best selling mp3 player in Music market can anyone beat it no chance in hell :wacko:

mac os is outstanding very few bugs awesome os ... compared to windows which has bugs galore those who use mac OS never uses windows again , imac is an outstanding notebook

all these r expensive still Apple products has a huge massive fan following all over the world

Coming back to iphone yes some features which r missing i am sure they will be rectified when iphone version 2 is launched

MMS facility , external memory card & Bluetooth A2DP support they all will be there.. Apple is too smart they know they have to include these features to further strengthen the sales of Iphone not just in USA but all over the world....

So lets wait for Iphone version 2 & its launch in India ..

Edited by coolrajiv

ipod is the best selling mp3 player in Music market can anyone beat it no chance in hell :Contento:

mac os is outstanding very few bugs awesome os ... compared to windows which has bugs galore those who use mac OS never uses windows again , imac is an outstanding notebook

all these r expensive still Apple products has a huge massive fan following all over the world

Coming back to iphone yes some features which r missing i am sure they will be rectified when iphone version 2 is launched

MMS facility , external memory card & Bluetooth A2DP support they all will be there.. Apple is too smart they know they have to include these features to further strengthen the sales of Iphone not just in USA but all over the world....

Ya Ya Ya Ya..IPhone is the numero uno and we all love Iphone and now I can vouch, bet & swear that this is the best phone APPLE_Has_Ever_PRODUCED :rofl_200:

Bade Bhai,....bahut galti hui jo aapse jid liya...agar aap kahenge to apne signatures main bhi daal lunga ki Iphone is the best... :Contento:

BTW...when you are over with your love with iphone...read Hetal's posts across the forum and his valuable suggestions and contributions and may be you'll realize the shallowness of the statements you've made. I do not believe in setting up the flames but the people who are real asset to this forum should be treated well and given regard....just my 2 cents..

Be happy, turn on your Ipod. listen to some good music and enjoy your sunday :)

ipod is the best selling mp3 player in Music market can anyone beat it no chance in hell :Contento:

Ya Ya Ya Ya..IPhone is the numero uno and we all love Iphone and now I can vouch, bet & swear that this is the best phone APPLE_Has_Ever_PRODUCED :Contento:

Bade Bhai,....bahut galti hui jo aapse jid liya...agar aap kahenge to apne signatures main bhi daal lunga ki Iphone is the best... :Contento:

BTW...when you are over with your love with iphone...read Hetal's posts across the forum and his valuable suggestions and contributions and may be you'll realize the shallowness of the statements you've made. I do not believe in setting up the flames but the people who are real asset to this forum should be treated well and given regard....just my 2 cents..

Be happy, turn on your Ipod. listen to some good music and enjoy your sunday :)

Haha :Contento:

This is a discussion forum so i said what i feel & hetal said what he feels abt iphone

tumne apple products kabhi use nahi kiye so i dont give much thought to your comments :Contento:

When people like you get rid of your negative mindset than you would realise that nothing is perfect in this world

Iphone has some shortcomings agreed but dear you cant understand what i am saying wait for Iphone version 2 which apple is planning very shortly agar usme bhi shortcomings ko address nahi kiya jata tab theek hain u can turn on your crusade :Contento:

As far as Sunday goes i am happy to watch my Favorite Roger Federer in action tonight

Hype me agar 1 million mobiles bikte hain in 1 week na toh hype hi sahi

All those who do business will take that anyday anytime

I never said Iphone is the best i am just supporting it thats it coz i like it

tum log hi rai ka pahad bana rahe ho

Anyways Enjoy your sunday dude :rofl_200:

Edited by coolrajiv