Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetals Aku 3.5.4.f With New Core 3.12.30 Wwe, Radio 1.41

the above problem is solved.

however this one always skipped and i never mentioned it.

when i get sms delivery report for a reliance number, the number is displayed as something like 107........ thats min or somethimg. however the report from tata and gsm numbers is correct.

is it with me alone?

any fix?

any one having problem in using SMS sheduler in 3.5.4.d ??

the above problem is solved.

however this one always skipped and i never mentioned it.

when i get sms delivery report for a reliance number, the number is displayed as something like 107........ thats min or somethimg. however the report from tata and gsm numbers is correct.

is it with me alone?

any fix?

No you are not alone, that is bug with reliance system thats the reason why reliance 6700 do not support delivery reports.

Edited by kshah

How do I add cyberon voice dialler to version d. And guys more feedbacks needed for version d and how to make it better.

any one having problem in using SMS sheduler in 3.5.4.d ??

what problem are you having

having used this release for around two weeks now i feel that there aint any serious issues... i mean once the phoneservice.log issue has been tackled, it pretty much runs stable... battery wise i somehow feel that release c was a tad bit better... other views are welcome...

I am adding version 1.2 of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial. This gives you the added advantage of making backup and restore function of your voice speed dials in case of hard reset. Requirements:

Program Name : CVSD_Patch.CAB

Version : 1.2

Build number : 070623

Date of release : 6/25/2007

Cyberon Corporation, Copyright ©2007

I. Description

This patch is used to upgrade Cyberon Voice Speed Dial (CVSD) to V1.2 build 070623.

This version will :

1. fix no sound issue when use with A2DP BlueTooth headset. Please upgrade it only if you

have this problem.

2. include back/restore function

3. fix BT audio path bug

II. Installation

1. Please copy this CAB file to your PocketPC device.

2. Please run File Exploer and click this CAB file to install it.

If you fail to install it, please reset device then install again.

3. Please reset the device after installation.

III. Requirements

The PocketPC device shall exist an older version of CVSD.

However this patch needs the older version to be on your devices. And that I am looking for. Friends help needed there.

CVSD_Patch.zip

Hey guys/hetal,

Have you tried the new ROM thats out internationally:

http://ppcgeeks.com/helmi-official-aku-3-5...6-07-t6719.html

supposed to even have original extrom files for reliance india also. Do check this out and let us all know.

Dhiraj...

this new release d of hetals is based on the rom u mention in ur post... hetal has done the hardwork of combining the new core from these roms and adding other oems and then fine tuning it to reliance... so all in all hes already got us over and above these roms... besides those extrom reliance files are there thanks to hetal !!!

once again thanks hetal.

Hey guys,

And how about the cool iphone theme with sliding lock. link:

PPC6700http://www.ppcgeeks.com/grumps-iphone-by-wow-no-wa2-or-wad-t6643,start,30.html

Has anybody tried this yet on PPC6700

Edited by dkaile

i have just that when ur phone wakes up from suspend mode it gets a tad bit slower

Am using Bell Mobility WM5 ROm...version 3.12.30, Radio 1.41. This is AKU 3.3.1 it seems..

I am using this because in the latest AKU 3.5, when I am sending SMS to an airtel number in chennai, he is gtting as unreadable message. Second, if I use up full 160 character limit then the message does not get delivered, gives me an error.

In this ROM, everything seems to be OK.

My problem is just this - how do I get the OSX Aqua keyboard skin in this AKU 3.3? And, I need HTC Voice Recorder cab...anyone?

I am facing a very strange problem.

Hope you guys dont laugh at this one.

I was on version c. All of a sudden i could not download my gmail through outlook using rworld. Also I could not Surf using opera. and internet sharing using Rworld also was not working.

I upgraded to d but still the same.

However I am able to surf on the phone on IE using Rworld. Also google maps works fine and the weather conditions in spb mobile shell are updated as well on R world.

Also I can use internet sharing using Net connect.

ANy ideas?

Tanveer...

i am surprised u were able to use anything but IE for browsing using Rworld previously... its becoz rworld runs thru proxy that is set only thru IE... so ur outlook or opera wont really work unless u use netconnect...

by browsing through rworld i meant using wap and not net connect.Sorry for the ultra layman statementbut i have been using net for almost everything on PPC with wap only.am i missing something here or you?

regarding to opera..

i am from chennai.. when i am at Mumbai for 10 days i can able to browse by OPERA thro rworld connection.

but when i reached chennai i can browse thro opera thro Rconnect only..

what is the reason..

I ve been to punjab, haryana,chandigarh and bangalore in the past month or so.don't remember about bangalore but I was able to use r world on opera everywhere.and outlook too. I think we need more opinions here.

Hey guys/hetal,

Have you tried the new ROM thats out internationally:

http://ppcgeeks.com/helmi-official-aku-3-5...6-07-t6719.html

supposed to even have original extrom files for reliance india also. Do check this out and let us all know.

Buddy i have given all Reliance stuff to love2chill and Helmi and now they have implemented it. !!!

any ideas about my problem?

any ideas about my problem?

i think the reliance server is down now in delhi.. nothing is working in my set too... and maybee before ur proxy server connection was enabled by mistake instead the no proxy one. so wait till the server gets back. this happens once in a few days and last for upto one or 2 days.. once its back ur things shd be fine..

and hetal does it mean the new core is removed and reverted back to 2.60 ? can u please tell how much system ram is used when this new rom is installed at idle viz a viz the previous roms?

keep up the good work.. we all appreciate ur great work.

The CORE is LATEST but the Container Package of NBF FAT Partition is 2.6 for Better Flash Drive Management

Dear Hetal

i have downloaded the package your latest e version

when i unrar it it gives me crc error in nk.nbf

regards

atul jain