Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetals Aku 3.5.4.f With New Core 3.12.30 Wwe, Radio 1.41

@ Atul Jain

No issues with the Rar file I have extracted it ! Its working fine !

Try downloading the file again onto a different location !

Cheers,

gaurav

ditto... rar file comes in a jiffy and no probs extracting it either !

Dear Hetal

i have downloaded the package your latest e version

when i unrar it it gives me crc error in nk.nbf

regards

atul jain

You may be using older version of winrar

can u guide me how to set CALLHISTORY to a softkey..

can someone help..

thanks..

for that ud need to download this free ware called vjshortcuts (truncate the .txt from the file after download and ud have the .cab installer) it has an application 'call history' which then can be mapped to one of the softkeys...

vjphoneshortcuts0.4.cab.txt

I am facing a very strange problem.

Hope you guys dont laugh at this one.

I was on version c. All of a sudden i could not download my gmail through outlook using rworld. Also I could not Surf using opera. and internet sharing using Rworld also was not working.

I upgraded to d but still the same.

However I am able to surf on the phone on IE using Rworld. Also google maps works fine and the weather conditions in spb mobile shell are updated as well on R world.

Also I can use internet sharing using Net connect.

ANy ideas?

tanveer..

i hadnt tried the net for a couple of days thru wap. u are right. i have the same problem. only the proxy server connection is working now. the no proxy connection doesnt work any more.

this isnt good and really makes our ph really crippled. any other application like mail and all cant be used any more. no messengers or opera or anything. no java either. they all say they cant be used using ur current settings which are the proxy settings. if use the no proxy account it doesnt work any more. i think the opera does work but only if u open a site on the internet explorer. i dont think it has to do with the server being down because when that happens usually u cant surf anything or even use r world for that matter.

before we were able to use r world only from the proxy enabled my connection , but few people use that as it only allows restricted usage. so most people switched over to the other np r world connection.

everybody please check if they are facing similar problems in delhi and elsewhere. i hope this isnt limited to a area or sumthing.

Hey guys/hetal,

Have you tried the new ROM thats out internationally:

http://ppcgeeks.com/helmi-official-aku-3-5...6-07-t6719.html

supposed to even have original extrom files for reliance india also. Do check this out and let us all know.

Buddy i have given all Reliance stuff to love2chill and Helmi and now they have implemented it. !!!

You rock hetal man. Does this e version have the cyberon voice dialler, because I am realy hooked on to it. If not any ways I can add it on later. Lets have the feedback guys about this ROM.

yes please reply whether you fuys are able to use opera on wap and internet sharing with r world.

yes please reply whether you fuys are able to use opera on wap and internet sharing with r world.

I have been able to use opera with Rel mobileworld connection on PDA & firefox / IE on PC with internet sharing. Just use proxy server "wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080" & you are on your way. The only problem is in downloading mails, for that you have to use Netconnect with your mobile # as usrname & pass

This problem is since last 3-4 days. Earlier all browsers, outlook etc use to work flawlessly both on PDA & PC without any proxy settings using Rel Mobileworld. I think this is not a problem with the server, but a ploy by reliance trying to stop us DAPO users using free internet thru Rel Mobileworld.

Yunus.

I have been able to use opera with Rel mobileworld connection on PDA & firefox / IE on PC with internet sharing. Just use proxy server "wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080" & you are on your way. The only problem is in downloading mails, for that you have to use Netconnect with your mobile # as usrname & pass

This problem is since last 3-4 days. Earlier all browsers, outlook etc use to work flawlessly both on PDA & PC without any proxy settings using Rel Mobileworld. I think this is not a problem with the server, but a ploy by reliance trying to stop us DAPO users using free internet thru Rel Mobileworld.

Yunus.

yunis u are absolutly right. this problem is recent. and as usual reliance is slowly but surely squeezing us dapo customers. they have stopped most things from the proxy server.

tanveer before u could use all that because it was a no proxy connection which allowed unrestricted access. now its thru the proxy settings and most applications do not allow the proxy setting internet to work. unless u feed the proxy settings and then use it. a few applications like google earth or yahoo go which i can still use work because they allow proxy settings accsess.

i think eventually reliance will take away all the benifits from us dapo customers.

without the free wap this phone will become uselss to a large extent. unless u use the rconnect which is again chargeable and time based. u ll end up wasting time because many times with mail accounts u have to wait or reload the application in a pda.

but i think there is hope as most applications allow proxy server settings if they are fed into the program. the software people on here please help out as all people will be affected by this stopping of service. not only ustarcomm customers but also all other people who use wap or any java application.

basically for the people who bought this 33000 rs phone.. they are...... i feel bad for them. u charge so much for a phone and instead of increasing your service for them reliance has withdrawn whatever was given before.

now no instant messaging can be used on this phone , infact all the kb usage facilties will now be stopped. most people use this phone for e mail or instant messaging.

no one who has enough money to buy such a phone will use it to acsess internet( just sumtimes) he ll prob have a computer at home or whereever for that.

but the software guys please find and crack the proxy settings for windows live and java applications.

tanveer 1st open internet explorer and surf a site.. then open opera mobile(not opera mini). it works then..

Edited by sunny1974

guys reliance uses a proxy server on the 8080 port.. which means it prob blocks the other ports.. to enable full fledged surfing we must enable the other port if its open.. so sum software guy please try do this so we can get back our old proper internet instead of just wap.. i think one has to edit and add sum settings on the proxy server and http settings... to bypass the reliance proxy web.. hetal , sadik.. and other senior members ? do sumthing ..

for opera mobile goto tools >settings>network>click on http box and paste wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080.

i am not sure how many of u already know this.

anyways works for me

Dear Hetal,

Helmi's new kitchen(1.0.4) has been released with lots of cool updated features

pleasy try out the new kitches if you can

regards

atul jain

Sure Atul i am on the way

great...

thanks Dj...

Dear Hetal

Is there some problem to give Cyberon Voice Dialer installed in this new AKU, I mean is it interfering with some other programmes?

Regards,

Dhiraj Kaile

downloading e now.

Dear Hetal

Is there some problem to give Cyberon Voice Dialer installed in this new AKU, I mean is it interfering with some other programmes?

Regards,

Dhiraj Kaile

Cybertron Inteference with Bluetooth A2DP Profile

Hi Hetal,

I cooked a rom for myself using the Helmi's Kitchen 1.0.4, the latest one. It was the very basic one as i dont use many of the softwares in the packages released. Now the problem is that i dont know how to add the softwares i use but are not included in the Kitchen. And the BT implementation in this Kitchen is not good as BT switches off frequently in this rom and in your D rom BT was excellent and no Switchoff problems. Anything i am doing wrong. Pls help.

Amit

Also is there any way we can display the BT icon on the today screen showing whether BT is on or not.

Regards

Amit

Edited by amitoberoi

hetal please confirm has reliance disabled the non proxy surfing for all wap enabled phones? does it mean we cant use any 3rd party software thru the r world account from now on? yahoo go works, google maps works, windows live gone, active sync with the mail2 web works, opera mobile works but all java applications gone, skype gone, all instant messengers gone..

please tell us if there is any way to enable the 80 or other ports on the proxy server.... i think this can be done because many appications do work so im sure few ports are open , we just have to find those and add the proxy settings . i think probably we cannot send outgoing mail from the phone probably , though i havnt tried it..

reliance ne ppc ki tangen kaat di.. :SI: kuch to upay dundo...!!!!!!

hetal please confirm has reliance disabled the non proxy surfing for all wap enabled phones? does it mean we cant use any 3rd party software thru the r world account from now on? yahoo go works, google maps works, windows live gone, active sync with the mail2 web works, opera mobile works but all java applications gone, skype gone, all instant messengers gone..

please tell us if there is any way to enable the 80 or other ports on the proxy server.... i think this can be done because many appications do work so im sure few ports are open , we just have to find those and add the proxy settings . i think probably we cannot send outgoing mail from the phone probably , though i havnt tried it..

reliance ne ppc ki tangen kaat di.. :SI: kuch to upay dundo...!!!!!!

i m also facing similar kind of problem.. since last 4 days i m not able to use rworld.. i m on chat n play plan which makes my internet surfing free.. i was able to surf it and used to enjoy the speed i got on my pc by sharing... but now its not working... how can it be solved?

Dear Hetal

hows the new rom working, stability and any handups

have you included office 2007,BT PAN, palm sms from wm6

regards

atul jain

Hi Hetal,

New rom is great. I have installed it and the BT disconnection problem is now solved, thanks to you. But still can you do anything to speed it up a little as it becomes sluggish sometimes when while receiving a call. Maybe that is because i am using MSVC. Anyways, from now on i have decided to rely on your roms for enhancing my handset. Cooking roms is not my cup of tea i guess. Thanks again man, great job.

Regards

Amit Oberoi