Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Warn Level

hi guys

in my posting details there is a line:

Warn Level 0%

what is it?

i never see such line in any other's details.

please tell me how can i remove it.

Same thing happens to me also. I believe it is shown for the user who has logged in and shown to him only. Is it from the team of Administrators and Moderators?

Well i got a 20 % warn level has any one got a warn level greater than me.For those of u who dont know what warn level is , It is a small gift from the admins if u post against the forum rules.I think different warn levels have different restrictions imposed on the members.

R u posting extra messages to attract the mods to increse ur warn level u know its against the rules for a single user to post messages one after the other.

Beware - I think increasing warn level may decrease your ranking and once it crosses a preset value - U WILL BE AUTOBANNED and Ur IP will be added to banned IP list and NO MORE RIM WEB FOR U. I am not sure what all ipb has by default and it depends on what options/actions mods set :D

Ur IP will be added to banned IP list and NO MORE RIM WEB FOR U.

do u think u will have a fixed ip throughout ur life.It changes each time u logon if u use a dialup.even if it doesnt change To bypass it use a diff system

Ok..lets continue

Guys who have been honored by the administrator or moderators by gracing them with a warning please come forward

I for one have been warned.. I am at  10%..and I want more  :grin:

:D

Dil mange more!!!!

hi guys! i am low down on the list with a 0% warn level. :lol:

do u think u will have a fixed ip throughout ur life

An ip like a fingerprint :grin:

I was just talking about some difficulty that a cable user might... face.

Anyway I agree with Mastermind :D

hi guys,

warn level is kinda like a black mark. mods and admins can give it, it is given so that other mods can recoginise who makes a lot of trouble. <_<

when we warn u, we can monitor ur post for a few days or indefinitly. if we think that u made a mistake then we dont mind, but if someone tries to make up trouble then we would watch more closely. lets just say its a way to monitor those people who make a nuisence to others and give a head ache for moderators. especially mods like chirag and ashok who read through all the posts.

i guess most of those warnings should be reduced, but due to the amount of work most of the time no one would notice it or try to postpond it.

so if u got a warning level, then please think about it, it might be given to you because you knowingly or unknowingly did something against the rules of the forum. these rules r necessary because if there werent any rules then there would be utter chaos.

we have seen some people sending vulgar messages to women, ads etc to other members. we want to create a safe environment for everyone, without anyone invading their privacy.

so guys please cooperate with the moderators and admins.

hi guys,

warn level is kinda like a black mark. mods and admins can give it, it is given so that other mods can recoginise who makes a lot of trouble. :rolleyes:

so, i guess i'm clean at a 0% warn level? <_<

prolly can say if U reach some thousand posts and still don't get those marks <_<

Oops I was jsut kidding .. never mind.

All I wanted to say is - if one posts a lot (or in other words spends a longer period on forum) and still doesn't get a warning then it means he is a good user. Again take no offense please.

well code, it doesnt necessarly mean that, for eg. i am sure i have made a lot of mistakes, but i guess because of my super moderator status, other moderators might have actually corrected it, and sometimes, a few of them had told me that i should not do so, but do it in some otherway or post it somewhere else. but that was possible because there are only a few supermoderators, but in the case of members it would not be possible to message each of them and correct it, so instead we usually warn them and tell them what was wrong, and monitor them for a few days. that way we can know if someone is doing it intentionally. so warn level does not necessarly mean someone is good or bad. it is there to help moderators to see any repetation and also for that user, so that he knows he has been warned and to understand that he should take more care while posting.

:P I just can't fathom why some ppl are really crazy to get warned. Old habit :blink: since school days? Edited by turbasu

someone removed my 10% warn level... thank you.

nice gesture. :) much appreciated.

i got it for using CAPS in my posts ! ;) (no, not entire posts) ... looked stupid. Anyways, i never argued.

thank you guys :(

and thank you for showing the right 'spirit' :(

mine hasnt been :( anyways.

i got it for posting same thing in multiple threads, that was when i wanted to buy a new phone and wanted an opinion

fixed now tanveer, thank you for abiding by the forum guidelines !

i removed redshift's warn level coz it was a long time now that it was added and he was abiding by the rules. Infact that day i was on a hunt for such warn levels and making amendments as necessary. In anycase the Warn level is not displayed to co-members and is hence not really an issue.

Other members whose warn levels have not been changed can PM the moderator who has put that warn level and CC a copy to a super mod/admin for any action reqd.

Thank you moderators and Arun in particular.

Thank you Ganesh for Removing my 10% Percent warning for writing in Caps.

I WILL NEVER WRITE IN CAPS.

Oops sorry!! Just Joking :help: