Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

Lets go for GSM.

reliance is on LOOOOOT.

Yes my dear friend, I think the time has come now when we should surrender our CDMA numbers with Reliance and subscribe to other GSM operator.

Regards.

But here in ORISSA EDGE is not widely available from any network.GPRS ****s.so there is no other alternative than reliance or tata.but i don't know anything about the charges of tata and have asked here in my previous posts,but yet to got a reply.

My bill suggests that i am on L0 plan for Reliance Mobile World. Also they have specified Reliance Netconnect plan as RNC_VALUE. Can anyone specify the tariffs incorporated for my plan(s)? Any web-portals where these are listed?

This is the Netconnect Plan. U can use this on Mobiles (HTC). For other handsets it will be of no use to connect on mobile.

IN RNC_VALUE 0.60p/min charges apply during day & 0.3p/min for night usage.

Its expensive for using on Mobile.

@ saurav what will be the charges during the quota usage?

Dear I could not understand what u want to ask. pls be little more descriptive.

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan:

R World

1. Mobile internet would be a subscription based monthly data service plan.

2. Mobile Internet Data plan is an auto renewal (30 day plan).

3. Subscription of mobile internet data plan is mandatory for accessing internet sites on mobile.

4. Mobile Internet Data plan is applicable to both postpaid and prepaid Reliance subscribers.

5. Charges for mobile internet data plan are as follows

(NUC) *Network Usage Charges @ 5p/10kb apply

#For L4 & DAPO customers Network Usage Charges waived off but Mobile Internet Plan amount would be charged

#Unused KB charges beyond validity period will not be refunded.

5p/10kb+NUC

What is NUC? Is it 5ps/10kb? then why 5ps/10kb once again? Does any one know the logic of such stupidity?

They recently reduced Network Usage Charges (NUC) from 10paise to 5paise per 10KB.....it seems additional 5paise per 10kb is applicable only on expiry of 20MB or 100MB quota.....

ONE THING is for sure man THAT THIS CHRISTMAS Reliance has gifted us with a nice surprizing gift shocking us everyone.......!!!!!

Thanks Reliance for such a lovely gift :-(

ONE THING is for sure man THAT THIS CHRISTMAS Reliance has gifted us with a nice surprizing gift shocking us everyone.......!!!!!

^^^

Dear Vikas, just wait upto NEW YEAR, might be on the eve of New Year Reliance will Gift such more Surprizing Gifts to its subscribers. :P

Finally time to say bye bye to reliance, and bye to cdma,this time I am going to follow Kshah's idea and convert my existing number to lifetime prepaid and use it only for incoming or still better I will go for some long term validity voucher (why refill 200 every 6months ?)

Finally time to say bye bye to reliance, and bye to cdma

^^^

Oh....., now you decided to say bye bye to Reliance CDMA. So, now we can defientely expect FAREWELL party from you my dear Pankaj ? :winko:

Finally time to say bye bye to reliance, and bye to cdma

^^^

Oh....., now you decided to say bye bye to Reliance CDMA. So, now we can defientely expect FAREWELL party from you my dear Pankaj ? :winko:

Farewell party ? yes for party but "Good Riddance Party",jaan chutthi to lakho paye,to kyu na party de lakho pane ke khushi mein :Riendo:

Actually i wanted to know whether the NUC will also be charged before the expiry of the quota of 20/100 mb.

@kamal

Yes, vodafone is good where there is edge. But its not edge every where. Not in city like ahmedabad too. I think ahmedabad is not a small city.

Still there is no message for me while using opera mini.but am not able to browse using the inbuilt browser and getting the msg to subscribe a plan.what do you all experience my dear friends?also as i am in L4 plan and am still browsing with opera,can anybody tell me what will be my charges?

Today I recieved a message from reliance

INTERNET DATA PLANS OF Rs 199/100MB OR Rs99/20MB 30 DAYS RENEWAL (USAGE CHARGE APPLY)

That's the catch.when they are taking rental then what is the justification/logic of network charges?

NUC is payable when you access RWorld. When you access any other site using for eg. Opera Mini, only the normal 5p/10kb charges apply. These charges also kick in only after your 20/100MB limit is over.

Still not got any reply from CMO. Will post after getting the reply.

And yes, I still feel Plan99/199 both are reasonably good. With RCOM, we have got so used to free things, that anything that is charged nowadays meets very stiff resistance. And moreover, CC of RCOM is not helpful and educated enough.

But i am yet to go for a plan and using opera mini.opera does not use rworld directly.so what will be the consequence for me?kumar bhai can you please throw some light on it?

I want an unltd GPRS/edge plan for my iPhone... Which carrier should I go for in Lucknow?

If you are looking for unlimited then idea is good. Provided you have edge there. Airtel offer good speed and seems to be improving day by day but are expensive.

No update for me kumar bhai.

^^^

Sitanshu,

I have already stated that I will wait for CMO's reply to enable me to post accurately. At this juncture, everything will be hearsay only, so lets wait for CMO's written word. In the past, several times, CC was in variance with the CMO. So I normally take CC view with a pinch of salt.

However, for your understanding, please note that when you use OM (which does not use RWorld) AFAIK and understood CCE Mr Syed, it will attract only 5ps/10kb if you are on zero plan (this is because you are still able to access OM) Otherwise for zero plan, no internet access is allowed. Only in Plan 99/199, IA is allowed. If you read my earlier posts of last night, you will note that all this was explained in considerable detail. I also request you to contact your circle's CC and post the experience here.

In my experience over the last 6 years, if the CCE appears to be rude or arrogant or haughty or ignorant or plain lazy, just disconnect and call again. Chances are bright that the next CCE will be more helpful. No use in arguing silly with CCE's of the 1st kind. This rule applies to all kinds of CC for anything be it banks, telcos, cellcos, etc, etc. Earlier I used to argue and then I found out that only my blood was boiling, nothing happens to them.

Edited by KumaarShah

That's swive right.i have talked to cc several times and got always the dumb reply.they don't know anything.sorry to bother you.for your information i am in L4 plan of rworld.my unbilled usage also doesn't reflect any extra charge.That's why i wanted to know.i shall wait for your further update in future.thanks.

^^^

Sorry, bro. I didn't know you were on L4 plan. I will check with CC and let you know. Hope I get across to CCE Mr Syed.

However, AFAIK, since L4 plan is the costliest, I think everything should still be free for you. But please check once again with CC or CMO.

What is the email id of CMO?i shall shoot him i mail.

And yes, I still feel Plan99/199 both are reasonably good. With RCOM, we have got so used to free things, that anything that is charged nowadays meets very stiff resistance. And moreover, CC of RCOM is not helpful and educated enough.

Nothing was given free by RCOM, and its not the matter of paying 99/199 today if i shift to any other operator and go for their data plan i will have to pay for it,the problem with RCOM would be in their billing,who is going to fight for the data charges they put on their own and being with RCOM for 5+ years they should have the courtesy to inform their customers before hand and not disconnect the access and let the customer find out the reason from rimweb.

They had given us plans which was changed without giving any notice or option whats the guarantee that the current plan also would stay and not change overnight like this one.

There are still plans where customers shell out old call rates, why is RCOM not reducing those rates if change is what they want,i am still paying Rs.1.20 for a local call more then what a prepaid user pays and if i go to change my plan i will have to pay more as advance rental etc etc.

Rcom is acting like Congress party,take whatever decision and people will follow it,in short forcing things.

Either way,all this has happened because of some people downloading movies/heavy data round the clock and rcom went into a calculative mode thinking that those are all genuine usages they will be in for a surprise when they would find their projection of income from internet access to be only 10%.

With Rcom I would only want to go for any unlimited plan even if they charge me a bit high rather being taken for a ride with their kb billing.

What is the email id of CMO?i shall shoot him i mail.

I always email to the following email IDs: -

contact.chairman'soffice@relianceada.com

corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com

customercare@relianceada.com

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com

Try your luck. All the best.

PS: I have not yet called up CC today.