Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Discuss Here : All About Online Recharge For Reliance Mobile

HL = Home Location ? :wacko:

@srk006 and vvinayakpai,

HL = Help Line (*222 / *333)

Another thing, no need for * before 225 or 367 or 368 here in Chennai. Check in your circles. But if you want to call HL on *333, calls to 333 does not go....

In Andhra Pradesh also no need to prefix '*' for 367. But for 225, we have to prefix '*'

Edited by nlr2334481

@srk006 and vvinayakpai,

HL = Help Line (*222 / *333)

Thanks for the info!!!!!!! :)

CC People telling that using *225 and then receiving SMS is not chargeable.

Somebody confirm this

Yes its toll free, imagine the problems RCOM will run into if balance-check was chargeable.

After the activation of SIMPLE plan, for calls to *225 50p is getting deducted from the balance. (personal experience).

Make a serious complaint. Every service provider giving a faclility of free information about balances and validity. As per Reliance '*' means toll free.

May be while preparing the programme for Simple plans they might forgott to

add this *225

Edited by nlr2334481

i took a rcom connection yesterday and it was activated in 4-5 hours. everything if fine but i am not getting balance message after i dial *225. the ivr system says thank you and then the call gets disconnected. *367 is working fine. should i call customer care and complain?

@commonman,

After the activation of SIMPLE plan, for calls to *225 50p is getting deducted from the balance. (personal experience).

Why do you not try 225 straight instead of *225? Maybe the balance may not get deducted... Post her your experiences. And yes lodge a strong complaint about this issue with CC etc. This is ridiculous to say the least. To check the balance, we have to pay???? :NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

dialing 225 says "please check the number you have dialed"

or send an SMS (Toll Free) to 53670 as BAL (In capital letters}

I have recently got new reliance GSM connection and got the SIMPLE plan activated.

Please help me in getting the details

what are the recharge options with more than 30 days validity and full talktime.

I have recently got new reliance GSM connection and got the SIMPLE plan activated.

Please help me in getting the details

what are the recharge options with more than 30 days validity and full talktime.

For Rs 100 you will get Full Talk Time 91 Rs as core balance and 9 Rs as Promo Balance which you have to use in 7 days.

and what is the validity?

is there any other recharge pack?

Today I received an SMS that get 222/555 on recharge of 510/210. I recharged through HDFC bank(online) but got balance of Rs. 190.39 !!!

Can someone tell me why this happened ?

I am from Mumbai circle.

Edit : Got the remaining balance of Rs 31.61 as "Promo". I am a new prepaid customer, can someone clarify whats the difference between main and promo balance ?

Thanks

Is Topup of Rs 510 still available?

Is Topup of Rs 510 still available?

As per CC this closed on 22-10-09

full TT in Rs 120

Maharashtra circle

Full TT in Rs 75

Andhra Pradesh Circle

Full TT in Rs 75

Andhra Pradesh Circle

same available in

Maharashtra Circle also

My Idea for those who want online recharge( topups), do the top up of amount from either of three 210,310,510.

After that use the keyword options for the STV's from the ( Very good user friendly company RELIANCE).

Type in message and send it to 53739.

Eg JAADU<MRP>

JAADU49

JAADU195

NOTE : Amount is deducted from main account balance. If u have promo balance only then u cannot use this system.

Do you think it will work for any STV like local calling packs? Or the code shall be something like LP40 LP80? Do you have any idea, whether it works for RGSM also?

For last 3 years, I am using HDFC Bank's

https://invas01.euronetworldwide.com/Vas/HDFC/Forms/vas_hdfc_home.aspx?custid=hdfc to topup/recharge.

But today it is showing the message "Due to some techinal issue, Mobile Recharge transactions have been temporarily stopped until further notice."

rechargeitnow.com doesnt allow Rs. 150 recharge.

What are the other ways to recharge online ?

Edited by MOBILE FAN

Which operator? You could see if their website has a recharging facility. You could also use www.giftmate.co.in

I was talking about recharging Reliance mobile.

Yes, giftmate is an option. But for them we have to pay minimum Rs. 250, the balance will remain with them.

I found a new site, mobikwik.com. But they charge Re. 1 for every recharge.

Ultimately I used, icicibank's site for the recharge.

Rs. 250?? I don't think so? IIRC you have to load min. Rs. 100 in your Giftmate a/c. Or have they changed it very recently?

My Idea for those who want online recharge( topups), do the top up of amount from either of three 210,310,510.

After that use the keyword options for the STV's from the ( Very good user friendly company RELIANCE).

Type in message and send it to 53739.

Eg JAADU<MRP>

JAADU49

JAADU195

NOTE : Amount is deducted from main account balance. If u have promo balance only then u cannot use this system.

Do you think it will work for any STV like local calling packs? Or the code shall be something like LP40 LP80? Do you have any idea, whether it works for RGSM also?

For RGSM *777# will give u menu for most of the STV

in case of RCDMA 1 almost all STV are available through SMS this days